Current Page: 10 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: October 16, 2009 07:28AM

True Blaiver;;;i am sorry that i had you pegged wrong,I THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO DEFEND CHARLIE AND THAT ALWAYS PISSES ME OFF. there is no defence for this guy we can only hope that he dryes up and blowes away some day soon. but yes II know that he is a child molester aa crack head a drunk a all around user to the 10th degree.The sad thing is that people like your wife,he will presure them to marry him(in the spirit) it is a challenge to him to ruin someones life as much as he can to cause the highest level of greif to anyone. I hope that if you have any children that you keep them close and comfort them and let them know you will be there for them always,This kind of shit really loops kids. I am sure this is not news to you but It sounds like you need to start your life over, just let go there is likely nothing you can do a bout your wife. she is selling her soul and you are fodder for the cannons. wake up and live your life in peace just let go it will be a releifee.,,,your friend maggie

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 17, 2009 12:37AM

I forgive you for the misunderstanding. When you see my log in name it would be easy to assume I am a follower of this fool. I chose that name because I know Charles McHugh is not God. He is evil from the word go.
As for my wife, I do have a child at home that I need to protect from this insanity. I speak often with her about what her mother believes and explain to her that her mother is brain washed. I explain to her that she needs to look at it as she is sick.
I have given much thought to leaving this situation, but I fear for my daughters safety so I feel I have to put up with the BS until she is old enough to be on her own.
My family hates what my wife is doing to me and many of them have suggested I start looking for someone else to share my love with.
The problem is that I do not believe in cheating so this will not happen. My faith in the true God,Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit will guide me through these difficult times.
I have heard rumors that charlie is sick and I pray that it will be the end of this Fraud.
Keep up the good work Maggie.
Your friend, True Believer

Posted by: inthewind ()
Date: October 18, 2009 02:59AM

Amen is not doing any kind of drugs or drinking, for those that think still He is. He never molested any child in my sight and I was around Him most of the time when I visited. I never saw that ten years ago either when I stayed there for a month. If your kid got involved in drugs, etc, then got away from all that, would you still keep holding it against them? What about biblical teachings on forgiveness? Are you always going to trash Amen because you don't believe He is the Lord? That's what the Jews 2000 years ago did to Jesus. Because of the things they saw Him doing, and the things He said about himself, they thought He was evil and deserved to be crucified.

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: October 18, 2009 11:38AM

hey-hey flappin in the wind----you got it bad...you are an excellant example of what happens to ann ordinary person in a distructive cult...I thought you were supose to call him god now or was it the easter bunny. I know.. hes so full of light and wisdome and he loves us all so much.. what a load meybe you should get a dog or a job ..keep your mind on real stuff and maybe you will start to get better. do you venture forth into the unwashed multitudes? do you spread the word--if so you are commiting a crime against god..you need to repent andd start healing the harm that i know you have done. forgiveness is one thing but come-uppens is a whole differant horse. it will be hard and it will be final;;;

Date: October 27, 2009 07:07AM

There is a video on You Tube called "Meet your meat". If you don't think Amen is Christ, you should still think about what he said years ago about being a vegetarian. I didn't realize the amount of horrifying cruelty to innocent animals until I saw this video today. This was a good wake up call to let others know what's going on and why to change.

Date: October 28, 2009 12:09AM

Yes, some animals are abused before being processed. That in no way validates your claim that Charles McHugh is Christ. Christ would never commit the crimes this man has. Neither would he try purposely to destroy families;something amen does on a continuos basis. [...]

[Moderator note: Let's try to be courteous here per the rules]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2009 12:37AM by rrmoderator.

Date: October 28, 2009 01:40AM

No he doesn't destroy families. There are brothers and sisters around Him who have kids. But what do you think of Jesus saying that you must be willing to forsake mother, father, brothers, sisters, wives and children for his namesake, to enter into the kingdom of heaven? I have kids, too. I love Amen. I did leave my kids once, but I'm living with them now. Amen's not pressuring me to leave. He does want you to put the Kingdom of heaven first, and that may be for you to go out in faith in God. He gives free will though. Maybe you are supposed to be with your kids right now. It's between you and God. But just for the record, what do you make of Matthew 10:34 "Don't imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! No, I came to bring a sword. I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law....If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine."

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 28, 2009 02:34AM

inthewind:

You seem like a "lost soul" that has no life outside the group.

"Amen" appears to be little more than a psychopath with a serious criminal history.

The bible quotes you offer have nothing to do with the cult leader you follow, but rather specifically relate to Jesus. "Amen" is not Jesus in any way, shape or form.

Applying such quotes to your situation is ridiculous if not delusional.

You appear unwilling or unable to consider the facts rationally or resonably about the group. And your posts are becoming repetitious, monotonous and relatively meaningless.

Maybe it's time for you to move on.

You are not contributing much to this message board, other than a demonstration of the net result of group "brainwashing."

I am genuinely sorry that have ended up this way, but there it is.

Posted by: kseej2008 ()
Date: November 12, 2009 12:35AM

I am trying to find anyone who may have been doing recruiting for this group in early 1979 in southern Minnesota off of Interstate I-90.

Do you know of a female member who disappeared all of a sudden or did not return from recruiting? where did this group stay while in the area?

Date: November 13, 2009 05:49AM

Brothers and sisters pretty much just stayed in the wind,(on the road), sometimes sleeping where ever there was a place to, or sometimes people invited them to their house. If they met anyone who wanted to come along, they would just come along and be in the wind too. Usually there was just a couple of brothers or sisters traveling together.

Current Page: 10 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.