Current Page: 7 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: kaydence02 ()
Date: July 31, 2009 10:53PM

so the way i came across googling this site was weird and thank you soooo much for whoever came up with this forum. I too have been affected by "Lightning Amen" and this Christ Family. My estranged aunt is a member of this organization, and what little I saw terrified me. I was about 8 years old and that summer my aunt came to stay with us. She didn't believe in living indoors so she camped in our shed the whole summer. She also didn't believe in eating any animal products at all. She looked sickly. In our city there was a little farden owned by asians. She would sneak there in the middle of the night and steal their greens and she would dive in dumpsters and take thrown out veggies out of the dumpsters. She would boil water outside and make "soup" I think she would use this same water to bathe herself cuz I never saw her take a batht hat summer. I lived next door to a baptist church and on the other side was a church parking lot. One time the story goes that women's sin cause natural disasters. There was an earthquake in mexico and she also bought Lightning Amen some cookies with whey in them and she was beaten beyond recognition. I was afraid to wear my sneakers around her so I always took them off before I got home from anyplace. I drew a picture one time of a grocery store and she asked what everything was. I told her that it was a fruit stand. She lectured me on mocking God's creation. In 1987 she had a baby that we ended up adopting. This baby was 3 months premature and was sickly as well. She was a tiny thing. She got taken away from them when they took her to the ER for what turned out to be pneumonia and failure to thrive. She was in NICU for a long time. She was a drug baby and the reason she caught pneumonia is for 1. they lived in the middle of wintertime under a train depot, and for 2. they transported her to the hospital with my anunt carrying her in a baby carrier on the back of a motorcycle. and her father was drunk and high. This organization is not good news. My aunt would've been an awesome beautiful woman had she not met up with Charles McHugh who is also as I understand it one of America's Most Wanted. Sorry if this is too much information, but I think this guy needs to be stopped and fast cuz there is nothing holy about him

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: inthewind ()
Date: August 01, 2009 10:59AM

I think you'd feel differently if you met him. Also, he's lived in the same place for years. No secret to anyone.

Posted by: kaydence02 ()
Date: August 04, 2009 07:44AM

I have met him and he scares me

Posted by: inthewind ()
Date: August 10, 2009 10:15AM

I just went and saw him after 10 years. I stayed almost a week. He was very beautiful. I sat next to Him a lot. It was really a blessed time.

Posted by: To what it says ()
Date: September 21, 2009 02:00AM

Did anyone here see Lightning Amen on the Wally George show in 1983? I did and thought it was just great.

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: September 25, 2009 02:15AM

I was with the cf from 1973-1986- i then had no contact till a few years ago when i found them in hemet california. i expected them to be as good as i recalled them or better. instead i found that they had degenerated to a low and slimmy level. they no lomger smoked weed, but drank alot of budweizer and some kind of powdered crap. lightining was no longer jesus, but commanded he be called god. he lorded over the adults in their dwindeling family unfairly, there was no unity or love of the truth. I witnessed him molesting the small girl chrildred and their parents acting like he was bestowing some high honor on them, when asked how they could do that they said he is god and can do anything he wants. that is when i saidn enough is enough and invited the riverside child protection agency to come in and ferret things out. I am quite sure that lightning amen is a demon possesed ego-maniac. and fell quite good about inviting the law into their little hell-hole. i had known several of these people for years and years but they had changed so much i now will have nothing to do with them save to cause them earthly troubles. they rip off people abd break up famileys do all manner of evil. if anyone wants to talk to me my e-mail address is maggiesmith6789@yahoo.com.

Date: September 26, 2009 10:21PM

hey there are you wakeen, did you hang out with arch-angel michial and rachael was your mom

Date: September 26, 2009 10:33PM

deyoda i was known as sister margaret or mother goose or most recently the anti-christ- i confirm that amen frequently abused eveeryone man women child for his own sick satisfaction. I am sick in my heart that i was foolish enough to beleive his lies of course i was rewarded for my good intentions but that doest make uo for the time i wasted on this group of loonatics and egomainiacs, so do not feel alone. do what you can to bring him down and help other s

Date: September 27, 2009 10:41PM

non-hobbit= iknew mosses and alice ...marium and nick...i know what you went through..i also had 2 babys while in the CFi was preasured to give them up for the kingdom of heaven..i have always been opinnnionated and stubern..instead i took my kids and said fuck it i went to alaska .they would keep coming after me to repent,whatever i did repent from their grap.i loved my kids more then i loved them good choice, but not soon enough. my mind is still twisted soomtimes and i have to deal with the fact that i wasted the best years of my life on a lie. i took my daughter to hemet 4 years ago to meet her dad. it was really sad what they had done to him he was e-retrivable lost a sentence amen imposed on him for having sex with his old lady cher no forgivness. amen was drunk all the time stumbeling around ranting about being godisabell my girl, took him to the carpet said she could go into any bar abd find someone who thought they were god. he became angry and told her she was going to get a lightning bolt=not right today or next week but soon.Bell got right in his face and said "i want mine right now" and then whent on to say that she saw him with his finger up a little girl who was in his lap watching cartoons,later this same girl came to us amd asked if we beleive in amen we said no way she then asked if we could please help her and her friends . it was insane mothers giving there girls to him to do whatever cause after all he was god ..sick long story short they had all joined the dark side- they were doing every evil thing that they had always preached against,they are violent druged up sex offenders and i helped get them busted for it and i am proud of this i am mad as hell for being duped. lied to and used for what ever they co9uld squeeze out of me . time for their lightning bolt i would say.

Date: September 29, 2009 01:15PM

Like any fairy as long as the good spirit moves with you.things are full and good. It is a tremendous thing to beleive. It doesnt matter what you beleive as long as it is good. Well there was a time when the christ family had it.....as soon as they didnt it was pure hell...I am not sure where they lost it,but it did fall by the wayside..I just watched a video of charlie looking aloof and god like.... it was repulsive...beware..you will know them by there works.. and they dont work...they suck off whoever they can can catch..they will liquidate yyou alright.take everything you own and leave you on the side of the road with a diaper on your head.no bank account no home no car no job no wife no family no parent of brothers and sisters.oh and no dog either. sounds fun ha i have watched that happen all the time.. as soon as you ran out of stuff theyed send you solo and tell you to put on 10,000 miles then try and find them. It would really be interesting to hear from people who did give them everything and what happened to them .amen always had money,but everybody else didnt. he always had nice rigs to ride around in... the rest walked the favorites got to ride on the buses.things just whent terribly wrong....people chose to be blind..you can not blame yourself for being tricked..you can only become wize and untrikable. amen

Current Page: 7 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.