Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Analyzing the data....
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 01, 2007 01:41PM

Does anybody know anything about this Jeremy Kyle Show thing next week in which DM and his "partner" are participating?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 02, 2007 07:43AM

G'day Malcolm,

Yeah, that 'corrected' JC tract was funny. I'll sniff around and see what more I can create, no, discover ... wouldn't it be great, though, if someone could be convinced to stand on a street corner somewhere and hand them out. I reckon the JCs could do with an injection of humour.

A capital(ist) idea....!
Date: November 02, 2007 10:30PM

Dear Jack,

Hmm...You've set me thinking here Jack.....now were I stand on a street corner and distribute these tracts....well lets say I charged a minimum of 50 cents for each, and then distributed approximately 500 a day, that'd be $250 a day, wouldn't it...which would work out at $1, 500 a week (working six days).....Hmmm, not bad..but then once I'd convinced a few others to join me (well it IS Gods' work, after all isn't it...I'm sure other people, who are suitably vulnerable, would want to do the same once I had convinced that not to be doing so would be tantamount to betraying their faith ) and of course I'd give them say some sort of distribution quota.....while naturally I'd be expecting them to do this all for nothing, becasue if they didn't...well they wouldn't really love God would they (...at least that's what I would be telling them, anyways....) and then I could sort of "retire" and live out the rest of my days, telling everyone else how to spend their day and....Oh my GOD! Where am I going with this????

Post Script:

(Have you been able to use the Private Message function at all our newly formatted RR forum...???
I've completely emptied my mail "tray" to be still informed that it's "100 %" full!!! and hence unavailable for use...!)

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 03, 2007 08:23AM

Yeah, and your hypothesis is probably valid in most 'mixed' communities, but if you really wanted to make it big (ie rake in the BIG dollars) you'd either set yourself up in known Christian areas, like parts of QLD or that huge tract of land in the south of the US. I mean, you could easily charge $1 or more for each tract. There is a problem when the Christian consumer actually reads the tract - but that's not usually a problem because my understanding is that Christians don't read much outside the Wholly Babble. I can understand why DJ vehemently protects his assets - there's just too much to be made doing nothing!

Re: A capital(ist) idea....!
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: November 03, 2007 11:04AM

Malcolm Westly WREST said:

Post Script:

(Have you been able to use the Private Message function at all our newly formatted RR forum...???
I've completely emptied my mail "tray" to be still informed that it's "100 %" full!!! and hence unavailable for use...!)

If I may butt into this conversation:

I have been trying to PM someone on here since this new board was set up and I get the same problem. I keep getting a message that the inbox is full.

If you're reading this, Zeuzor, I'm not ignoring you. Your inbox is (seemingly) full!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 03, 2007 11:38AM

Welcome, Fishbulb. You are not butting in at all.

I am flying into the UK tomorrow and will meet DM and his "partner in crime" Wednesday. I wrote a little poem for the occasion:

Boy oh boy! This is gonna be great!

I can hardly believe it, and can't hardly wait.

See you soon, David.

Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 03, 2007 07:55PM

Since the upgrade here, or maybe since both of them, I have found all my pm's were duplicated. (Admittedly, I didn't actually have many anyway, but they did seem to take up a significant per centage of the space).
I only had to delete the duplicates to get plenty of extra room. I would suggest sending a pm to the Moderator if deleting messages does not resolve the problem.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.