Current Page: 4 of 5
ANIMAL SPIRIT "CONNECTION"
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 15, 2007 12:48AM

pauliztarza
"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. "

Deuteronomy, 18 : 10,11,12
If you want to quote the Old Testament you can also find quotes for killing people who light fires on the Sabbath. Obviously, we don't handle things that way today. Also, I'm not a fundamentalist so I don't take all of this verbatim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 15, 2007 10:21PM

pauliztarza:

First and last warning.

Stop preaching your religious views at this board.

This is against the rules you agreed to before posting here as a member.

Posted by: pauliztarza ()
Date: September 18, 2007 04:30AM

Don't you think God shall do the same thing ?

Ask you to pay for things you have done after you meet your Maker ?

And since you can't give Him anything (He owns it all) your only chance is to believe in price He paid. On the cross.

Thassit my good friend. How you feel or think about it doesn't change the situation.

God's bless.

Your online friend.

richardmgreen
pauliztarza
Suppose kids are playing football in your street and ball breaks your window.

They come in and say "We are sorry", turn and start to leave.

What would you tell them ?
I'd call their parents and make them pay for the damages. But what does that have to do with this being an anticult site? I am still wondering why you have posted this here.

Date: September 18, 2007 04:33AM

Allright. I apologize. I guess I should have read the terms. Thanks for telling me.

rrmoderator
pauliztarza:

First and last warning.

Date: September 18, 2007 04:58AM

I really don't remember how we ended up talking this. I just saw the comment moderator left with www.godhatesfags.com and my understanding is that the policy here is to talk about groups in terms of them being controversial cult. But if I quote Holy Scripture of ANY denomination, am I breaking the rules ?

I mean, we discussed Bhagavad Gita in this topic. See it for yourself. Why not warn me then ? I AM REALLY NOT TRYING TO PUSH ANY OF WORLD VIEWS OR SO.

How do you discern what is propaganda and what is not ? I honestly want to have good time at this site and not offend anyone.

But please just double check the reports about potential misuse. And another thing - you can do all things to me but one - scare me.

rrmoderator
pauliztarza:

First and last warning.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 18, 2007 05:45AM

pauliztarza
I really don't remember how we ended up talking this. I just saw the comment moderator left with www.godhatesfags.com and my understanding is that the policy here is to talk about groups in terms of them being controversial cult. But if I quote Holy Scripture of ANY denomination, am I breaking the rules ?

I mean, we discussed Bhagavad Gita in this topic. See it for yourself. Why not warn me then ? I AM REALLY NOT TRYING TO PUSH ANY OF WORLD VIEWS OR SO.

How do you discern what is propaganda and what is not ? I honestly want to have good time at this site and not offend anyone.

But please just double check the reports about potential misuse. And another thing - you can do all things to me but one - scare me.

rrmoderator
pauliztarza:

First and last warning.

Quoting scripture is a dogma thing...and it is preaching. Recovery groups usually don't quote a religious tome. Quoting scripture is another way of avoiding your own individual critical thinking.

Lastly, this isn't a Bible study group. If you'd like me to point you to online groups that discuss scripture, I'd be more than happy to.

Date: September 18, 2007 10:15PM

pauliztarza:

Quoting scripture here would be within the context of preaching and proselyting, which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Maybe you should find a message board that's a better fit for you?

There are other message boards where members discuss their beliefs, but this is not one of them.

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 25, 2007 08:07AM

pauliztarza
Can you please tell me the line in God's writing where he says he gave an animal a soul ?

Can you please tell me a single word that god, in his own hand wrote? Hell, please tell me a single word that jesus, in his own hand wrote. Wait. You can't. Next.

Date: September 25, 2007 09:33PM

Vodnik:

Please don't argue about God, Jesus or religion.

This message board is not the place for religious arguments.

Date: October 05, 2007 02:35PM

Allright. I get it. Apologies. Can I then refer to Jesus in terms of spiritual master, without mentioning His name ? And if they ask me who he is, then I give them the web-site ?

Would that be allright ?

I mean - you certainly know that all saying and conclusions come from the belief and value system. Mine too. But I want to be a good member of this board and not violate the rules.

Can you suggest me the the discrete and non-offensice way to refer to my belief and value system ?

Thanks,

Daniel

rrmoderator
pauliztarza:

Quoting scripture here would be within the context of preaching and proselyting, which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Maybe you should find a message board that's a better fit for you?

There are other message boards where members discuss their beliefs, but this is not one of them.

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.