Current Page: 3 of 5
ANIMAL SPIRIT "CONNECTION"
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 09, 2007 04:41AM

I will not be back until Monday to pursue this dialogue any further. So hang in there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pauliztarza ()
Date: September 09, 2007 05:00AM

Allright. No more website citations. I promise that.

Did anyone break your window yet ?

"richardmgreen"
pauliztarza
Christianity is term for religion. Totally opposite to being disciple of Jesus. Please, do not put unsaid words in my mouth. I never mentioned the word "Christianity". It is also insulting for believers in Christ because it implies He led some kind of religious movement, which He did not. How can God Himself lead the religious movement ?
quote]
The bottom line is that you told people to look at a site called Jesus is Lord and other "authorities." As such you were promoting a particular belief system as authoritative to the exclusion of anything else. As of my studies of Christianity, Christianity was called The Way in Jesus' day.

Date: September 09, 2007 05:04AM

Fine. Just be careful while you are still on earth : if God doesn't accept price for the window you broke, you might be headed straight to godhead absorption you shall not like at all - for ever.

richardmgreen
pauliztarza
Do you believe in reincarnation yourself ?
I believe that the soul get reabsorbed (subsumed) back into the Godhead after a person's passing. Even Christianity asserts that people will be resurrected on the last day, or Judgement Day or whatever.
Years ago, I wrote a paper for the course in Art Appreciation I had to take while at Long Island University and it was based on a sculpture done by Mark Desuvero called "Atman" which is Hindi for "soul." It came out that the soul consists of aggregates (see On the Essence of Chasidus by Rabbi MM Schneerson of Chabad for a Jewish treatment of this topic and Etz Chaim by Rabbi Chaim Vital) and that the soul goes on a journey.
You might want to also try Major Trends in Jewish Mysticism by Gershom Shoelem. He talks about what is called in Hebrew Gilgul Haneshama or reincarnation of the soul. And Chasidim in general believe in it.

Date: September 10, 2007 11:16PM

pauliztarza
Fine. Just be careful while you are still on earth : if God doesn't accept price for the window you broke, you might be headed straight to godhead absorption you shall not like at all - for ever.
I don't know what you mean about a broken window. But I can tell you that today, Sept. 10th is the 9th Yahrzeit of my beloved Princess's passing. How time marches on. Maybe I'll burn some candles in her memory and also in Zeus' memory. (He passed on August 25th '78)

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 12, 2007 11:57AM

pauliztarza
I understand your emphatic attitude towards animals. But, nay, they were not created in the image of God.

And neither were you.

Date: September 13, 2007 03:16PM

Oh boy, let's stay out of offending each other.

I turn you another cheek - go on - slap it.

Vodnik
pauliztarza
I understand your emphatic attitude towards animals. But, nay, they were not created in the image of God.

And neither were you.

Date: September 13, 2007 03:17PM

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. "

Deuteronomy, 18 : 10,11,12

richardmgreen
pauliztarza
I don't know what you mean about a broken window. But I can tell you that today, Sept. 10th is the 9th Yahrzeit of my beloved Princess's passing. How time marches on. Maybe I'll burn some candles in her memory and also in Zeus' memory. (He passed on August 25th '78)

Date: September 13, 2007 03:20PM

Suppose kids are playing football in your street and ball breaks your window.

They come in and say "We are sorry", turn and start to leave.

What would you tell them ?

richardmgreen
pauliztarza

Date: September 15, 2007 12:31AM

pauliztarza
"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. "

Deuteronomy, 18 : 10,11,12

richardmgreen
pauliztarza
It is standard Jewish practice to burn Yahrzeit candles for relative on their anniversary. I don't know why you are posting this quote about divination but it seems that you are pushing a Christian agenda and this is simply an anticult site and is not a place for Bible bashing which is what I think you are doing. I make no apology for loving my family's animals. I miss them very much.

Date: September 15, 2007 12:33AM

pauliztarza
Suppose kids are playing football in your street and ball breaks your window.

They come in and say "We are sorry", turn and start to leave.

What would you tell them ?
I'd call their parents and make them pay for the damages. But what does that have to do with this being an anticult site? I am still wondering why you have posted this here.

Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.