Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
ANIMAL SPIRIT "CONNECTION"
Posted by: pauliztarza ()
Date: September 03, 2007 02:13AM

There is a fella who claims he can connect you to your pet spiritually.

I heard him speak on Hay House Radio.

Glad to knpw what the rest thinks.

Shaman's website :

www.poweranimals.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Harry Lime ()
Date: September 03, 2007 04:35AM

Ah, another atavistic religious resurgence!

Have we learned nothing!?

Posted by: mindconcern ()
Date: September 03, 2007 08:03AM

sounds ridiculous. Why would you want or need to connect to your pet psychically or spiritually? "I sense my cat needs some food, and this is a sense beyond seeing that his bowl is empty and he's eating my muffins from the cabinet..."

Posted by: Harry Lime ()
Date: September 03, 2007 11:29AM

mindconcern
sounds ridiculous. Why would you want or need to connect to your pet psychically or spiritually? "I sense my cat needs some food, and this is a sense beyond seeing that his bowl is empty and he's eating my muffins from the cabinet..."

LOl! :lol:

George Carlin described cats as "pillows that eat and shit!"

Date: September 04, 2007 10:53PM

HA HA This one is good. Here I learned another aspect of reincarnation believers' belief - well if animals have souls then - it is possible to "connect" to them.

People didn't learn to control their own minds. And guess what - they fall prey to it. "It must be something - animals understand things very well." Funniest people I always see are pet owners who speak English to their pets : "Get over here", "Get that ball".

Interesting.

mindconcern

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 05, 2007 03:42AM

This is starting to sound like an attack on "reincarnation believers"
You are of course , completely entitled to your religious beliefs. So , at least on this forum, are the millions of Buddhists, , Hindus etc who have that as one of the tenets of their religion.
Most peoples beliefs are weird to people of different religions.

Date: September 05, 2007 04:15PM

Sorry about that. I apologize. I understand the power of belief.

yasmin
This is starting to sound like an attack on "reincarnation believers"
You are of course , completely entitled to your religious beliefs. So , at least on this forum, are the millions of Buddhists, , Hindus etc who have that as one of the tenets of their religion.
Most peoples beliefs are weird to people of different religions.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 05, 2007 08:33PM

That's ok.Thanks.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 06, 2007 12:14AM

A long time ago, I was talking to one of my aunt's about my dog, Zeus who was my family's German Shepherd and his hatred of that relative channeled through me. I believe that all sentient beings have souls and that everything that exists has divine intelligence and energy attached to it. Although Zeus passed on in '78, he lives through me.

Date: September 09, 2007 02:06AM

Can you please tell me the line in God's writing where he says he gave an animal a soul ?

richardmgreen
A long time ago, I was talking to one of my aunt's about my dog, Zeus who was my family's German Shepherd and his hatred of that relative channeled through me. I believe that all sentient beings have souls and that everything that exists has divine intelligence and energy attached to it. Although Zeus passed on in '78, he lives through me.

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.