Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: March 18, 2023 01:58AM

Just-googling,

I don't think Butler had any direct influence or direction in creating q-net per se. But what always amazes me is the fact that many of thee gurus attract the cream of the crop of chapters, charlatans and degenerates around them. AND, they often put these very same people in positions of influence, power and respect within the cult.

If one simply accesses the surface ritual of chanting and eating some vege food with these clowns, and stops at that, doesn't go deeper/further, they will be just fine. But if they start to want to know more, go deeper and so on, they will end up going down a rabbit hole that they may never be able to get out of. similar to Q-Net.

I'd venture to say that these cults end up operating much like Q-net. The need to keep followers enthused about an often abstract and obscure "endgame"/Product. A sense of belonging to a "special group" is at the heart of the preaching. Because if it's just matter of loving "god" or giving praise/faith/prayer/worship to god, any religious organization will do, from a practical standpoint. So it's about making followers think there is something unique about your offering. In the case of Butler's group, at least for many years, it was largely a personality cult. focus and attention was on Butler and what he wanted. But now, I think SIF and any extension of SIF is mainly a yoga studio that offers kirtans and occasional lectures.

ISKCON also went through a de-evolution like this. Now it's a society that could effectively resemble that of any church, temple or mosque out there. [www.iskcon.org]

It's nice that they are taking ownership: [iskconnews.org]

It would be really nice if SIF purged itself, came forward with its incongruences, made peace with its past and started on a clean slate, so-to-speak.

I think that is what is really telling for me in terms of the so-called spiritual depth of these institutions. Their followers do often live a sort of state of fear, paranoia, irrational adherence and ideology as if their once will fall off if they come out and speak about things frankly.

But of course, we all know why this is so difficult for them, having been in the cult ourselves: If you address and acknowledge the flaw of one thing that has been touted as "absolute" and "perfect" and "pure", naturally the rest of it is up for scrutiny and often times falls apart the deeper you dissect. and at that point you are considered a doubting Thomas, an apharadi, an offender and a blasphemer.

So in this way, religious structures stagnate in their own mythologies, arrogance and rigidness of beliefs. So in effect, it's not a system based on organic and realistic evolution, but one of forcing a framework of thought to fit against all odds and evidence.

Start by skipping, but don't be afraid to spring into a light job and eventually a full on run. It's good for you.

Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: March 18, 2023 04:47AM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It would be really nice if SIF purged itself, came
> forward with its incongruences, made peace with
> its past and started on a clean slate,
> so-to-speak.

A religious association whose teaching and practice are inconsistent with the tradition to which it allegedly belongs, whose statute did not agree with the facts (misleading the government, otherwise certifying untruth), offending believers from the allegedly same tradition (offences-aparadha directly or indirectly described in the scriptures/sastra ), ostracism, violation of the statute, etc. - should be DELEGALIZED. Those responsible should bear criminal liability, or penal and fiscal liability. Maybe it should end up banned. For example, bans on running a business if they used members for free work for their own businesses and not for a religious association.

Another issue is civil liability towards former members whose health and life were destroyed by the practice. For example, psychological as a result of the rigors created and targeted for people addicted to drugs. Of course, the money should return to the account of the Polish branch and be paid out from this pool.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2023 04:50AM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: March 18, 2023 08:13PM

I would have NEVER fallen for the cult of butler if not for the mystical experiences that lured me in.
I am not one that gets easily brainwashed.
And I am pretty sure that a great majority of devotees fell into the same vortex.
That confirmation within the heart plus phenom that blows the mind, made it so I ended up there.
And once I was in, I got MK ultrad because I thought that was the only way out and that butler was Jesus incarnate.
All we had, were his lectures and the fake stories that they made up about him.
The dude has read the minds of a few and that has made them believe he truly is a superhero.
Yes I would love to have a movie inspired on the lunacy of butler.
Apparently it is hard to pitch ideas to Netflix.
If would be a series. Movie is way too short for 40 years of non sense.
He is a slave master. Not a spiritual master.
He has succeeded in making himself into a god. And krishna almost comes second.
Everybody sees him as a huge rock star and wants to find out what he likes, drinks, eats…
When you have never seen a person, associated with them, how can you know them.
It is like a blind marriage. All you hear is the positive side of butler.
But I take ownership for being in a trance.
I never truly questioned all the paranoia, quarrantines, germaphobia, the end of the world scenario when sars and bird flu hit.
When you wake up from the trance, you never forgive yourself for putting up with this shit.
Like HOOOOOOOW THE ACTUAL F…?
I am glad I did not know more because I may have found it normal he needs go book the whole business class for him and the ears weapon of mass destruction wife.
I would have found the 9 pages kirchen instructions normal.
So thank goodness I never found out about it.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 18, 2023 11:47PM

Truth Wins,

The kitchen instructional manual was a huge RED FLAG for sure.

There was another larger general instructional manual that I looked at once. All the typical nonsensical rules and etiquette when around the supposed representative of g0d ... such as no laughing when guru and family are having fun ... a WTF moment for sure! I flipped thru the pages and immediately rejected it as egomaniac nonsense at that time.

This was back in the 80s and I learned thru this forum that things got even crazier in the 90s and beyond.

Date: March 19, 2023 02:49AM

just-googling Wrote:
> There was another larger general instructional
> manual that I looked at once. All the typical
> nonsensical rules and etiquette when around the
> supposed representative of g0d ... such as no
> laughing when guru and family are having fun ... a
> WTF moment for sure! I flipped thru the pages and
> immediately rejected it as egomaniac nonsense at
> that time.

That should be published. Much more crazy.

Date: March 19, 2023 04:01PM

Just googling I had the WTF feeling from the moment I became an insider.
Things where fine when I was first love bombed. I thought I had landed in heaven.
As soon as I was no longer a new person, the fangs came out.
But nothing made me happier than telling them personally what a bunch of deranged assholes they are.
I could not get these blind lunatic get away with thhinking they are fantastic.
My main abuser got to hear what I had to say before leaving her mortal avatar, which has been used to abuse so many devotees.
And after all the crap she has imposed upon soul they deliver the robotic:
Forgive me if I have offended you knwolingky and unknowlingly.
I would say this to someone I call fat. You did not offend ex demon, you DESTROYED psyches and lives and acted like a witch. Not a devotee.
But then again, in this lifetime I have been handed a quite disgusting script.
I must accept that both my spiritual and material family sucked.
I do forgive them ultimately because harboring hate and anger is a posion that kills the one who is hurt not the one who hurts you.
I am not at an age where I can start a new life. Make new quality fiends.
So leaving this hell hole SoI, is very costly as I am now totally alone in life.
There are days or almost every single day where I miss my good devotee friends.
Feels a bit like leaving the mafia and all the peeks it offered in order to do the right thing.

Date: March 19, 2023 04:51PM

For me the material world has always felt like a giant cult anyways since I was a child.
This jungle has never been appealing. I finally thought I had found a reason for being here when I came across bhakti.
When I look at butler’s face, I see the person who messed up a what could have been.
I always blamed the controlling fury who was in charge of our center for messing up my spiritual life.
Now I know she too was a victim of butler as a disciple. And they all thought that a culture of abuse is fine.
When you lose absolutely everything, you can no longer afford to treat yourself like garbage and let others throw you in a bin.
Few months ago, I got the most callous treatment from my relatives who let me down at the harshest moment of my life.
They then thought that I would let it go and pretend nothing had happened.
However I told them to get the hell out of my life.
I realized that losing my spiritual family had hurt me more than losing my material family.
Ultimately I choose self respect over the security and comfort of having support.
Tired of accepting imperfect relations in an imperfect world.
I realized that callousness is not something I can ever allow in my field again.
The truth should be beautiful but unfortunately seems as though it is as ugly as it gets.
But it does set you free. Especially when one can look their own demons in the eyes.
I thank all my abusers and ennemies for making it so I never started feeling at home here. But rather forced to only rely upon myself.
We can either let cults destroy us totally or rise from the ashes and build a new version of ourselves.
When I look at the face of butler, I feel like telling him:
Sorry bro, you and your lunatic disciples can no longer manipulate me via a dog Ecollar. Send me an electric shock to correct me.
The dog days are over.
I let my sisters and brothers eat the prasadam that butler throws at them.
Or wagging their tails when imitation kali yuga bipolar guru praises them.
Imagine that they call this spiritual life.
Cesar Milan treats the dog he brings at his dog psychology center better than butler treats devotees.
Ceasar Milan can reform any dog and correct their behaviors.
butler claims that he keeps his followers on a tight leash. However unfortunately he sucks as a dog trainer.
My wish is for people to understand that if a setting such as SoI is considered spiritual life, we are indeed in purgatory.
Putting up with that crap is no different than actresses who must sell their bodies to get a good role.
Devotees have sold their sovereignty to butler in order to feel some bilss, peace and security.
The actress that sells her body is aiming for an oscar, the devotees that sell their self respect, aim for the spiritual world.
Devotees are all like Truman. They are in a show but cannot see who the puppet masters are.
They will never feel like escaping that show.
Funny enough the director in the Truman show was also called Chris(toph).
And here we are. A very few TRUEmen who are now on the other side of that door.
Those who have escaped the crazy butler show and are here to try and help others escape.

Date: March 19, 2023 05:22PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> That confirmation within the heart plus phenom
> that blows the mind, made it so I ended up there.

The mechanism of this confirmation is quite significant. Generally, people accept the similarities. An amalgam of similarities. Something familiar. Like a woman who takes a pathological father for a husband. She can deal with it. Despite the baggage of suffering. If it's a chimera or a father-brother-uncle-grandfather hybrid, it's ok. What if a "guru" with a chemically expinded mind has long hair and her hippie boyfriend had long hair too, but he didn't have much spiritual ambition beyond seeing the cosmos after heroin this is a candidate for guru acceptance. In addition, the psychological and chemical red carpet creates an amalgam of mlm techniques with an element of Vedic philosophy. She's the diamond on the serpent's forehead. MLM is the tail of a boa constrictor. Interestingly, the energy, warmth, may come from the mental state of the inhabitant of warm Hawaii, and the lightness of being does not result from spiritual elation but from comfort in a rich society, Bismarck's cash register and a thief mentality. Plus, connecting to the guru's aura, even for a moment, can cause a short narcotic effect. These are, of course, hypotheses, but supported by experience.

"fool the mind, fool the heart"

Heart. So, apart from energy, there is also sentimentality. Chris Butler in the pictures experiencing the misfortunes of the universe. Searching in the depths of his being and heart for another feeling. sentiment. Faithful sheep staring at the "guru" who is looking, looking for, they still believe and suddenly - there it is! He found that feeling to match the narrative, and the sheep were happy again and confident of their spiritual guide.

But why did it take so long...

ps. when we have full spectrum of nationalities in the sect should attract everyone. But young prince is nasty, arrogant and breaks the law too often..

Truth wins Wrote:
> I am not at an age where I can start a new life.
> Make new quality fiends.

Yes, this is a big problem and there are some people in this situation. If it is based on physical dependence on sect members, especially the most faithful ones, then it is a problem. In Poland, there are women who have lost their apartment, rejected this part of their existence by their family, divorced and unemployed. Sometimes it helps to join another sect, e.g. the local Muslim congregation. The brothers will help, they will feed, but sometimes they will give the woman a bag to carry. And she carries this bag to the Brothers not caring what is in the bag and does not connect the security officer on her facebook with this bag... It's a conspiracy against her.

Balakhilya das, Midgett has it under control. He addressed the departing initiated women from Poland with a sentence similar to what Jehovah's Witnesses said to the departing women: "Ultimately, we are social, ultimately you have to be in a sect." Simon The Columnar did not want to be in any sect.

Or three old men, Tolstoy

[www.youtube.com]

Truth wins Wrote:
> Now I know she too was a victim of butler as a
> disciple. And they all thought that a culture of
> abuse is fine.

This is amazing. In Poland, Tapasya das used to torment Madhava dasi in public in the late 90's. Well, there is a label. It was probably Sosnowiec. Such real estate. A building, a plot of land, some greenhouses. It was supposed to be a center in Poland. Ruder but still to be renovated. In general, the area around the most industrialized place in Poland with totally devastated nature, etc. Such a hell where, despite everything, life defeats death and beautiful bushes, grass, wildflowers, dandelions grow among the boards, bricks and every other shit and there are snails thirsting for life.

Madhava dasi is a psychologist.

Either way, this larger manual - a request to be uploaded or made available - needs to be thoroughly researched. Like Kitchen Policies.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2023 05:31PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 20, 2023 12:07AM

He purchased every first-class seat on a commercial airliner? Wow... That must have cost a fortune... 50 grand? 100 grand? I wonder how many times he did this? Maybe now that Q-Net buddy is worth 500 million, Chris can purchase his own jumbo jet? Just like Trump, or Led Zeppelin, with big letters printed on the side of the aircraft: Jagat Guru!

Jagat Guru!
Who Are You?
Best friend of the boy in blue?
Yoda: "Over the cuckoo's nest he flew"

Everything in Krishna's service? You bet!
From the humble surf board to the jumbo jet!

Date: March 20, 2023 12:34AM

I hear there is a woman in the Ukraine named Gauranga dasi. She is also known to be quite a tytant. She is the same as our leader. RIP.
I have forgiven her. Her emotional torture costed her quite a bit and she legt with a much kinder heart.
The business class of a smaller planes. Possibly the ones you take for 1 hour or 2 hours trip. Not Boeing.
I don’t think anything is more ridiculous than the 40 armed men to defend him from Isckon assassins.
The SoI men hige behind their wives’ skirt. Or take shelter of more so called advanced fake brahmans like midgett.
They can hardly handle their beads what to speak of guns.
The word mental hospital is too weak to describe the insanity of this group.
Nothing is more pathetic than not being able to see through the craziness.
So what if you get shot. It happned to Luther King. Malcom X, Gandhi, Kennedy, Jesus…
You got to die one way or another. It is less painful than a cancer.
Imagine putting up with the SoI prison so that you can one day be liberated.
I can assure you that very pious non fanatical muslims are worth 10000 lunatic devotees.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.