This reminds me of the great dictator.

"Emperor of the world!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 15, 2016 03:31AM

Ha ha dharmabum!

Here's another one.
Remember The Prisoner, 60's television show?
The white ball would chase and kill anyone who failed to conform or tried to escape the village.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 15, 2016 05:19AM

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 15, 2016 05:29AM

or this ... [www.youtube.com]

Date: March 15, 2016 07:30AM

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 15, 2016 08:22PM

There was a time when I noticed my kids kept to themselves. I asked why don't they play with their cousins and other kids. My child replied: "they think we are weird". I cried that day. Never again would I subject them to such weirdness, and that probably saved my life too.

They should be able to play the same games and toys other children play; they should be able to watch shows other children watch; they should be able to listen to music other children listen to, etc.

Typical Haribol parents like motor-mouth Screw-head Acharya Das, lap-dog Screw-every-girl Jivan Moore are the PhDs of weirdness this Earth could bring. Ranting about karmis and calling gay people queer while teaching children to bow down to the weirdest of the weirds, His Divine Weirdness Jagad Screwball Chris Butler aka Tin-foil don of Lanikai is child abuse. The hurt they bring to these children lasts a lifetime, they are just too ignorant about psychological damage and too brainwashed to notice it from their own children.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 15, 2016 11:05PM

dharmabum and Ian ~ You made my day, especially Chris Butler's famous film studio and "You need a lot of tin foil to truly be happy..." [smile]

Date: March 15, 2016 11:17PM

Bernie Sanders and the Democratic Party must BEWARE of TULSI GABBARD

http://youtu.be/fArQaoPtsc4

This is a re-upload of Henry's previous video on Tulsi Gabbard, but this one has an extra little endorsement at the beginning.
Whoever that guy is giving the endorsement of Henry Jolicoeur, hopefully he will loosen up a little, must have been his first time in front of the camera.

Date: March 16, 2016 01:27AM

People need to let Bernie know- stay far away from the "manchurian candidate", Tulsi Gabbard.

Tulsi Gabbard- Islamaphobe extraordinaire- the puppet of Chris Butler only says what he tells her to say.

Quote” To the media, Gabbard is a curious spectacle. She's a Hawaii Democrat, coming from one of the nation's most progressive and dovish chapters of the Democratic Party, but she's also an Iraq war veteran, and she's consistently tried to outflank President Obama and the rest of her party to the right on foreign affairs. Last month she openly mocked Secretary of State John Kerry during an appearance on CNN, saying that he thinks, "if we give them [Islamic extremists] $10,000 and give them a nice place to live that somehow they're not going to be engaged in this fighting."

To Gabbard, the fact that Syria and Iraq have been through years of brutal civil war, wrecked economies and massive displacement is irrelevant; the only reason they have an extremism problem is because of Islamic theology.

But the case of Tulsi Gabbard becomes less curious and more expected once you look at her links to a different set of ethnic and religious hardliners: the Hindu nationalist Indian Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Since her election to Congress, Gabbard has tied herself closely to this party, which has a history of condoning hatred and violence against India's Muslim minority. Many of her stateside donors and supporters are also big supporters of this movement, which disdains secularism and promotes religious sectarianism.

Meet the Islamophobic BJP

In May 2014, the BJP swept the Indian election, and the man it made prime minister was then-governor of the state of Gujarat, Narendra Modi. To say Modi is a controversial figure would be a considerable understatement. In 2002, huge riots broke out in his state, with primarily Hindu mobs attacking Muslim residents. Over 2,000 men, women, and children were killed, with many more injured; mass rape was also documented. Almost all of the victims were Muslim.

Investigations raised a single prominent question: why didn't Gujarat police intervene sooner to prevent the rapes and killings? Although Modi was never indicted, many including a senior police officer who testified before India's Supreme Court said Modi believed his region's Hindus should be allowed to “vent their anger,” and deliberately allowed the rioting to happen for some time before intervening.” End quote

[www.alternet.org]

Date: March 16, 2016 04:46AM

And now, for some much needed humor: [s1361.photobucket.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.