Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Landmark... is that a cult?
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 24, 2007 02:46AM

Hi Vic-Luc,
I wasn't thinking so much as sueing go get money as a reward, but rather to bring a strong message to the LGATs to be more responsible for what they are doing.

But the money would be helpful if the person needed therapy, or in the case of the man's wife who has been sent to jail.

Thanks for your reply
'shad'

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 24, 2007 03:38AM

"The Shadow"
Hi Vic-Luc,
I wasn't thinking so much as sueing go get money as a reward, but rather to bring a strong message to the LGATs to be more responsible for what they are doing.

But the money would be helpful if the person needed therapy, or in the case of the man's wife who has been sent to jail.

Thanks for your reply
'shad'

LE, as a rule, settles out of court OR they drag you to court and drop the suit, and that's probably about when you're in debt.

No one has had a successful lawsuit against LE or EST or WEA.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 26, 2007 04:34AM

yep, that's what I've noticed, and they have the money to do it eh? -- it's really "peanuts" to them, and probably they find a way to write their legal costs off as a business expense. That is why I want to get someone bigger than them to see what they are doing.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: August 30, 2007 01:20AM

The Shadow
yep, that's what I've noticed, and they have the money to do it eh? -- it's really "peanuts" to them, and probably they find a way to write their legal costs off as a business expense. That is why I want to get someone bigger than them to see what they are doing.

The best way to get someone bigger would be to do a class action lawsuit (someone tried to do that a while back but Landmark settled real fast like), or alternatively, to get the Federal Department of Labor involved, or Attorney General.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.