christopher hansard
Posted by: kyung ()
Date: May 31, 2007 10:34AM

I have been reading through the posts with interest, but am disturbed by some of the contributions, which seek to tar anyone associated with Christopher Hansard (CH) with the same brush. For example, Mr. Bowe clearly stated that Steve and Susanne Lawson "aided" CH in his deceit, when they were victims like everyone else. These accusations, essentially of aiding and abetting a crime, are a form of slander and should be stopped immediately. The same goes for comments about other people like Charlotte Pulver, Terry Willard and Paul Nelson. The only other person I think that could reasonably be linked to CH's actual deceit is Stephanie Wright, but even still, we should seek to be compassionate, not vengeful, and direct our efforts toward safety, healing and resolution.

To my mind, this should be an open forum for people to discuss their experiences with CH without fear of reprisals or criticism, all of which should lead to action on addressing any criminal issues so that these activities are stopped and CH gets the help he so very clearly needs. I understand and have a lot of space for the outrage and anger of his victims, but not the false anger of self-appointed vigilantes.

As a last point, many derisive comments have been made about Bon and Tibetan Medicine, specifically about the practice of demonology, which is a venerable, pervasive and high specialized practice in the East Asian medical systems that I doubt anyone on this list can speak about with practical experience or authority.

*Kyung*

Options: ReplyQuote
christopher hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 31, 2007 08:06PM

kyung:

You seem to have posted in the wrong place.

If you want people posting about Hansard to read your comments.

See [board.culteducation.com]

This is the Hansard thread.

Everyone is free to express an opinion and there will be no censorship, other than the rules, which exclude personal attacks and preaching.

And it is not a personal attack to raise questions about what the apprentices of Hansard may have witnessed and/or how associates that seemingly endorsed him might share some responsibility regarding what allegedly happened.

christopher hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: June 01, 2007 04:43AM

Yes I agree with the thrust of this post and I understand the signoff too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.