Horn/Gans/Klein Cult
Posted by: sar ()
Date: May 30, 2007 06:56AM

I was a member of Theatre of All Possibilities and the Boston Group
App. 1977-80.

I read with great interest most of the posts associated with this group (including OSG and the New York incarnations.

Found them interesting and informative (and a little triggering)-- most valuable to me were Cber7, moishe3rd (who I know and remember quite well) and wasthere. They all covered a lot of ground in providing an accurate picture (in very different ways) of what the group (and a destructive cult) are like. Would like to explore that in more detail in future posts.

I'm still struggling to come to terms with my years there.

Sar

Options: ReplyQuote
Horn/Gans/Klein Cult
Posted by: livingtime ()
Date: June 24, 2007 06:27AM

Does anybody know anything about this website?
www.esotericfreedom.com
It seems like the information there is very reliable.

Horn/Gans/Klein Cult
Posted by: finnster ()
Date: June 26, 2007 04:37AM

livingtime:
That website is put together by former OSG members that were part of the Horn/Gans/Klein group for 19-20 years some of whom I know personally. The information is as reliable as it gets.

sar:
You may want to contact the folks at www.esotericfreedom.com (see contact info link) to talk to someone.

Re: Horn/Gans/Klein Cult
Posted by: dar3463 ()
Date: October 22, 2007 03:17AM

My name is Don Raskopf.
I have extensive posts on Ross Institute Cult Education Forum as dar3463. I was a member of Sharon Gans cult from 1988 to 1998. My ex wife is Julie Hodson of Taylor-Hodson. Every word posted on Ross site and Esoteric Freedom about Gans et.al. is 100% true. I will testify in court and submit to polygraph examination anytime. I am sending this post to Esoteric Forum Blog, Ross Inst. Forum and

[...]

Found on Esoteric Forum Blog Aug. 7 2007:
{From: David Goldstein [...]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 6:14 AM
[..]
Cc: Eric Lieberman
Subject: Abusive Content at [,,,]
Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised that this law firm represents Robert M. Klein, Fred Mindel, Sharon Gans, and OSG, LLC. It is our understanding that Time dotNet Berhad is the new internet service provider for the web site, www.esotericfreedom..com. This web site contains substantial personal, false, misleading, defamatory, private, abusive, harassing, threatening, and otherwise tortious material concerning our above-named clients. We emphasize to you that all of the material on the web site is posted anonymously, apparently in an effort to evade legal liability for this improper content. Please be further advised that this web site was previously hosted by a United States company, Homestead Technologies, Inc. Because of the abusive, defamatory, threatening and other improper content on this web site, Homestead removed the content from the web site, and terminated the web site approximately one week ago. However, the operator of that web site has now re-posted all the objectionable content through Time dotNet's internet hosting services.

The web site invades the privacy of our clients by posting personal information, including their photographs, and addresses and photographs of their residences. The web site seeks to incite hatred against our clients through extensive false accusations, and in the context of the content of the web site, the identification of our clients' addresses constitutes harassment, threats and attempts at intimidation. The web site is further pervaded with defamatory attacks against our clients.

As a result, we demand that you remove all objectionable content from this web site, including termination of this web site, as the actionable and abusive information cannot reasonably be separated from the web site in its entirety. We reserve all our rights against the web site owners and Time dotNet in the event that you fail to remove this material. In the event that Time dotNet is not willing at this time to shut down the web site, we insist that Time dotNet take immediate action to remove the following information:

1. The web page [www.esotericfreedom.com], which publishes the addresses and photographs of residences of our clients, and all links to such pages.

2. The four photos of Sharon Gans and Robert Klein, which appear near the top of the Home page, [www.esotericfreedom.com] and the photo of Sharon Gans that appears on the "Lineage" page, [www.esotericfreedom.com]

3. All references to Sharon Gans, Robert Klein, Fred Mindel (including all references to "Sharon," "Robert," and "Fred"), OSG, LLC., Odyssey, and the "School" (or "school") wherever they appear on any pages of the web site.

4. All identifying information concerning our clients, whether or not their actual names are used, including references to "teachers."

4. The addresses and locations that appear near the top of the Home page, which are locations at which our clients offer classes, but which are falsely and misleadingly suggested to be properties of the operators of the web site.

5. In the left column of the Home page, several private businesses that are associated with our clients are listed, which are falsely and misleadingly associated with other material on the web site. These listings are clearly designed to result in harassment and damage to private business entities, including through web search engines such as Google or Yahoo. These include Taylor Hodson, Inc., KS Designs, Inc., Consolidated Mattress, Amalgamated Mattress, and Xonel Truck Leasing. We demand their immediate removal.

6. The web site is pervaded with false, misleading and defamatory material concerning claims with respect to real or personal property of our clients. We insist that all such information, allegations, or claims be removed from the web site.

7. The section of the web site called "Our Stories," [www.esotericfreedom.com], contains approximately a dozen anonymous "stories" that are pervaded with false, misleading, and defamatory statements concerning our clients, which are too numerous to list here. Particularly as the web operators are allowing these "stories" to be posted anonymously (and for all we know were concocted by the web operators themselves), we insist that all these "stories" be removed.

8. All "links" that state, suggest, or infer that our clients participate in or are part of a "cult," or that they are unsafe or dangerous, including at [www.esotericfreedom.com] and [www.esotericfreedom.com]

Your expeditious attention and cooperation is appreciated. We look forward to your response.

[...]

[Moderator's note: Posting contact information is strictly prohibited by the rules of this message board]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 07:25AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: sar ()
Date: October 25, 2007 04:00AM

Good for you, Don--

Does this mean that reluctance at this time to respond to this intimidation means that ex-members have no balls? (or ovaries?)

Posted by: coronoman ()
Date: January 14, 2008 11:36AM

I just took a good look at the esotericfreedom site. There is a link to a video on the site that really hit the mark. [www.youtube.com]. Priceless.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.