Current Page: 3 of 9
Goreans, The Sims Online, BDSM
Posted by: Tyger ()
Date: January 16, 2004 09:40PM

I'd like to ask if anyone here has looked at the websites I offered? I'd also like to know why everyone is taking such heated cheepshots. I dont really see a point in such behavior. I live this lifestyle, and in My mind theres nothing odd about it. It is consentual. So all in all why worry about it? Why call it a cult? Theres nothing about it that is cult like. Its fun , loving and quite enjoyable to Me and My Real Life slave. I think they say it about apple jacks, "We just like it". That fits. I dont expect everyone to understand it, or condone it. Its an "aquired taste".
All I ask it leave it be, or learn ALL you can about it before you say its bad. I cant say anything bad about homosexuality, I havent experenced it. I know its DEFINATELY not for Me, but I cant knock it. So since people here havent experenced it, or read about it, (which is obvious with comments about 13 year olds being involved, I must say That is rather abhorent). Just leave it be, if its not your cup of tea.

Signed
Tyger

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: January 16, 2004 10:55PM

I dont expect you to go anywhere now Billy, youre being dominated here and apparently you like it too. You did ease up on the winking and punctuation so I can tell you take orders well, good slave... You can claim parenthood in hopes of it giving you credibility but unfortunatly it doesnt take an 18 year old to know that even perverts can reproduce, in fact it doesnt even take a 23 yearold that much thinking to know that a 37 year old man playing an online video game intended for children, under the guise of sexual deviancy is just plain sick. But since it is awful risky for you to do in real life what you clearly really want to do, which is to have deviant sex with a child, you must take your twisted desires to the internet. For the protection of your children only, I hope you never grow tired of the sims.

Got another response in you Thorton? Your new master is waiting...

Date: January 16, 2004 11:26PM

On second thought Billy, dont bother. It occurs to me that Im engaged in a flame war with a 37 year old man who gets sexually aroused by playing a video game. I take it all back. You're normal.

Posted by: amy dante ()
Date: January 17, 2004 12:15AM

I don't think I understand all these references to sex with children. TSO is largely an adult online game. I believe the minimum age to play, as required by the terms of service, is 13, which means no one under 13 should be ingame at all unless under direct supervision of their parents (and even then, i think its a violation of terms of service).

Sex is part of the game, as it was designed. There are bars, lovebeds and lovetubs, with a sexual intercourse interaction. If you want your sim to have sex with another, its just a click away. That's how the game was designed *shrug*. We didnt request that those interactions be included in the game, it was that way from the very start. TSO is obviously not a child's game.

Online BDSM is very widespread, i suspect because it gives people a safe way to explore this side of themselves, if they have it. TSO, because of the way it is designed, is an ideal forum for these explorations. There are other online games which also lend themselves well to these explorations. The BDSM communities of these online games generally sticks together, playing on our own lots or the lots of our friends, other likeminded players. These lots have a minimum age requirement of 18 to enter, so children are kicked from the lots and banned from further entry. It's not difficult to detect children and weed them out.

As far as the lifestyle itself, one cannot really defend or endorse it for another. It is either something youre interested in or its not. People who are not into it have such a distaste for it, that the idea of recruitment is silly. I've been in this lifestyle in real life for over 9 years, and am married to my partner who is my Master. I am 35, college educated, a member of Mensa, homeowner in a nice suburb, and a productive member of society. I've never had sex with a child, never been arrested, never been involved with a cult, never cheated on my taxes, and so on and so on. As an adult, I am free to make the decision to participate in BDSM, online or in real life.

I am curious, since this is a site devoted to cults, what is there about BDSM, if anything, that causes people to tend to link it with cults?

Be well,
amy

Posted by: BBT ()
Date: January 17, 2004 12:29AM

as far as you bieng a master of anything but fantasy is funny...and you calling Me a childmolester is bieng a blatent idiot...how dare you?? I see you dont have the balls to show your age...and I hope to god you never have kids w a sick mind like this...you say you are here to study cults..but make false accusations and accuse Me of BS??...LMFAO..I dont get off on a video game like I see you getting off on blasting Me here....~hands him a box of kleenex~ to clean your excited mess ;) and slave..LOL aye that you are...slave to ignorance...I dont seem to recall attacking you at all...but yet you seem to like to take advantage of others...and I see you never answered one question I asked you....afraid lil boy?? afraid someone may see you are a lil boy throwing cheap shots?...every thing I adressed in My original post was an answer to a post from the start of this thread...you ...have done nothing but cheapshot at Me for this...so much for answering the thread.. but I guess a response from a young adult is to much to be expected...and BTW ...keep the child crap outta here as I see you have No reguard for children.I have kids you sick punk....so do NOT disrespect children .LMAO..and My slaves are at least 21 you sick pup..so grow up...
and btw...i dont think you could dominate a stray cat fool...so please ...keep trying ;)....just a lil inside info...I beta tested TSO...and under 18 was not allowed to beta test...so tell Me about testing games???? as for the age limit...talk to EA as ALL were Adults when I started in ..OMFG Oct 02

BBT

BTW...if Anyone can tell Me ..other than this idiot where I said I was a childmolester pls tell Me..as I must be blind as hell..

Date: January 17, 2004 03:16AM

Im not answering your questions or reading all of your posts Billy because I dont respect you. I dont have to. Just like any other demented and sexually maladjusted person in the world you continually defend your sickness and rationalize your behavior. Im sure if I bothered to read the bulk of your post I would only discover how angry and frustrated you are with me for making you see how truly sick you are. I dont care if you're a member of mensa or nambla, you are maladjusted and parasytic. Your children should be taken away from you before they are old enough to 'consent' to your advances. End of story.

As for enjoying 'blasting' you. Just keep responding you're only encouraging me. I blast almost all the people who try to defend something as ridiculous as your position. And just like you, they all amount to a 'flash in the pan' so to speak. This topic is your little 'blurb' you wont be here long enough for anyone to notice anything more than your continual attempts to get personal information out of me. (which btw you would have to be pretty stupid to expect anyone to give you, and Im not supprised you still ask). Getting deperate are we?

Your continued presence is evidence that you have succumbed to every one of my manipulations, and its clear to me that you're getting upset. Good. You probably still think you're in control too. Eventually you will walk away from this board pervert. Rick would have to bann me himself to keep me off and since he previews all posts before they register and hasnt screened my voice, it's pretty safe to say that you've no quarter in addition to no personal info about me here.

Not that it makes much of a difference to me whether you stay or go. You can continue your crusade for sodomy in this topic all you want. But dont expect me to take nearly the time to read your posts as I would responding. If not respecting the words of a perverted middle aged video game player is ignorance, then ignorance is truly bliss.

Date: January 17, 2004 04:27AM

~laughs~..not reading them? they why answer Every one lil man? hehe..and btw...Punk boy...getting upset? naa It only appalls Me you have the audasity to insult children to get your sick point across...as for personmal info..oh yes..I am digging..LOL by asking your silly age.

"I dont care if you're a member of mensa or nambla, you are maladjusted and parasytic. Your children should be taken away from you before they are old enough to 'consent' to your advances. End of story." hehe lets adress this ;)
first ..true...why read a thread when you are too stupid to figure who wrote what?..LOL about mensa...was another person ..thats a nice way to show your ignorance and anger :)) as far as My kids...who are you to judge? OH I forgot ...the All mighty authority on child molesting ;) ...I guess I only have to wonder why you are obsessed with that ;) ;) a secret fettish?..LOL..keep it to yourself lil man...and yes...I do read all of your post..LOL I love to look at the ignorance of your post...and no..hehe I will be here awhile...just to keep your trap a flapping...its actually funny.
and I guess all that are here must be here because of someones presense..OMG ...to think I posted before you were here---LMAO..kinda throws that back in your face..I wonder if you have a clue what sodomy even means?? ..and really...get to the point ..the thread was about BDSM ..Gorean in TSO....so what the hell are you posting for? I have not seen one valid point of that in your posts....didnt you say you came here just for that?...then prove your intelligence and not your ignorance ;)

Posted by: Linderella ()
Date: January 17, 2004 04:32AM

Templar, you are paranoid and sick. And since you keep throwing the word "sodomy" around, I expect you must be a regular participant in that practice.

Like Bill said, he and I were beta testers in TSO. You had to be over 18 for that.

Like amy said, it says right on the packaging that TSO is rated TEEN for "comic mischief, MATURE SEXUAL THEMES and mild violence". Over 13 only. EA will boot and ban players they know are under 13.

Like Tyger said, educate yourself before you throw stones.

Date: January 17, 2004 04:50AM

if you bothered to read the disclaimer...they dont scan all posts and the moderator is offline, that might explain why your post is here ;)

I think you are for a good cause and I dont agree with cults..just too bad you waste your talent and anger to an extent you randomly pick someone to slamm and dont read the posts...~tisk~ ~tisk~

focus on actual cults...you may get further in your cause :)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 17, 2004 04:53AM

Let's not get into a flame war.

If that occurs I will have to stop letting some posts through.

Insulting each other isn't very educational and this is an educational site.

Current Page: 3 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.