Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Rajneesh / Osho and Humaniversity in The Netherlands.
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: March 26, 2007 06:53PM

Enquiries have elicited the fact that Humaniversity psychotherapists, e.g. those who practice at Osho Leela, Croydon Hall, &/or who run AUM meditations in London and Brighton etc, are NOT professionally accredited by BACP - the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. See: [www.bacp.co.uk] Its a moot point that any injury disclaimer signed by participants would be upheld in court should an injury occur. I wonder if Humaniversity carries malpractice insurance?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: abuch111 ()
Date: May 14, 2007 01:02AM

And what about the workers? People having to pay to work there, definitely on "black" since not even the residents get paid the retirement insurance etc. so they will not get any old age coverage

Date: October 11, 2007 06:45AM

[www.globalserve.net]

I was living in the Montreal commune when I hit puberty. One thing that was really amazing within the whole sannyasin community was that I could explore my sexuality totally. At that time everything was really OK as long as both individuals were into it. Never mind the age, never mind whatever, as long as the people themselves were OK with it. I think a lot of people had judgments but had to drop them, because of that kind of collective understanding.

When I was 14, I was initiated sexually by a woman much older than me. She asked me about my sexual life and I told her no, I never actually had had intercourse, and she offered me her hand and said, well, if you're interested in knowing what it is, you can come with me. And it was like – right on! So I jumped in the bed with her and it was wonderful. I explored and she showed me tons of things.

And I didn't even have to tell my mother. That night when I came home she gave me a hug. Then she looks at me and says, "It's awakening down there," pointing at my genitals. And I'm like: uh oh! How could she possibly know? She looks at me with this little squint in her eyes and says, "You had sex!"

Date: October 11, 2007 07:59PM

S_Byers666
http://www.globalserve.net/~sarlo/Sharno1.htm

I was living in the Montreal commune when I hit puberty.

I HASTEN TO ADD THAT THIS WAS NOT S_BYERS666 BUT A COPY AND PASTE FROM SHARNO1

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.