Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
End Time Handmaidens and Servants
Posted by: Mark Scheiderer ()
Date: July 15, 2007 02:17AM

The ETH&S cult's 2nd annual Summer Campmeeting is next week. They used to have their annual World Convention in the summer ( 30 in all ) but attendance and finances have dwindled in the past several years.

Gwen Shaw is in extremely fragile health and may be near the end of her days as a world traveler - under the guise of a world missionary of course.

I have no clue who her successor will be when she finally kicks the bucket, but I surmise that either Sharon and Phil Buss will take over, or Natasha Vermaak from South Africa - an individual who I have heard about from several people who have told me of their horrifying experiences with her and based on what I've been told would have to say that Natasha is even MORE demonically controlled then Gwen Shaw - will take over, or the whole cursed thing will mercifully implode. Another possibility is that Shaw will see to it that the assests of the "ministry" are sighned over to her son, Tommy Schmidt.

If anyone, pro of con, hears how things went at this Summer Campmeeting, please post a response. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: End Time Handmaidens and Servants
Date: March 14, 2008 08:38AM

Gwen Shaw was admitted to a hospital in NW Arkansas last week with flu and pnuemonia (sp?). She developed excruciating pain in her lower left abdominal area, and was scheduled to have examinations of this on Tuesday.
Hopefully, this will lead to her death.
I will post as news arrives to me.

Mark Scheiderer

Date: March 16, 2008 08:01AM

Shaw returned back to the h.q. yesterday.
Blast it!

Mark

Date: December 29, 2008 03:23AM

There are those of you who have read this topic because you have discovered it through a Google search. ( In the past few months, this link has risen to number 3 in a Google search of "End Time Handmaidens". It used to show up on the second or third page.)

You may be wondering why I am so hostile to Gwen Shaw and her cult. I will try to explain very briefly:

It's because of the e-mail replies I receive to my report - at [www.eth-s.com] - in which people from around the World tell me of the lives, marriages, families and churches that have been DESTROYED by Shaw and her cult!! I have yet to receive even ONE e-mail from anyone affiliated with this cult who has told me of all of the blessings and benefits that they and others have received because of Gwen Shaw and the End Time Handmaidens and Servants. Every tree is known by it's fruit. Shaw and her cult's "fruit" is broken lives, marriages, etc.

ANATHEMA TO GWEN SHAW!! She has sown the wind! She WILL reap the whirlwind!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2008 03:30AM by Mark Scheiderer.

Update site, with proof of Necromancy and Benny Hinn's involvement
Date: November 03, 2009 07:29AM

My site was redesigned and had some crucial info added about 2 weeks ago.
Among other things, there is now a photo of Benny Hinn on stage with the cult's leader at one of the cult's meetings as well as an "I-frame" that contains part of an e-mail from the cult's h.q. in which the cult leader's visitation by her (DEAD) husband is recounted.

Date: November 04, 2009 07:58AM

[www.eth-s.com] is my site.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.