Posted by: jeannelucille ()
Date: December 23, 2006 10:23PM

Here is a site devoted to debunking psychic Sylvia Browne:

[stopsylviabrowne.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Sylvia Browne
Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 24, 2006 08:35AM

That site has only been put up a few months ago and at first didn't have much on it.

But now he's put loads more on it :) Thanks for the link. I didn't know, for instance, that Browne has a fraud conviction and her 'psychism' played a part in it:-

[stopsylviabrowne.com]

Sylvia Browne
Posted by: GGWO story ()
Date: December 24, 2006 09:01AM

jeannelucille
Here is a site devoted to debunking psychic Sylvia Browne:

[stopsylviabrowne.com]

this woman taps into demonic forces to further her career. I have seen
her for years.
Ask Bob Larson, a professional minister, who has been coming against this stuff for over three decades.

She knows full well just like any psychic that she is tapping into
forces not of God and is willing to decieve people in the process,...just
to make a living.

Such a person is on thier way to HELL.

I can't judge anybody's heart,...JESUS still loves them,.....but
sorcery, witchcraft, divinitism, channelling, is all forbidden in the
Old Testament.

Sylvia Browne
Date: December 24, 2006 09:08AM

Hi Kath!

Thanks for highlighting the info on the fraud conviction! I hadn't read all of the site content yet, so now I will go check out that article. :)

Regards,
Jeanne

P.S. I just heard back from my friend "Chris" and he has given me permission to post something about that "virtuous" personality we were discussing not long ago. :lol: I just have to write something up, which could take time. But hopefully it'll happen before the new year kicks in. Which reminds me... Happy Holidays!

Sylvia Browne
Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: December 26, 2006 01:08PM

GGWO story
jeannelucille
this woman taps into demonic forces to further her career. I have seen
her for years.
Ask Bob Larson, a professional minister, who has been coming against this stuff for over three decades.

I don't want us to take this off-topic, and I agree with your larger point about Sylvia Browne, but I would not quote Bob Larson as an authority on anything. See [www.apologeticsindex.org]

Sylvia Browne
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 26, 2006 04:28PM

I can't judge anybody's heart,...JESUS still loves them,.....but
sorcery, witchcraft, divinitism, channelling, is all forbidden in the
Old Testament.

According to your god maybe, but my testaments (the vedas) is bigger and older :wink: Does that mean I win :?:

If Sylvia Browne is calling on the powers of the devil I can't imagine why christians see him as such a threat. If this is where Sylvia gets her 'powers' from he is more of a hinderance than a help :

[www.foxnews.com]

"professional minister" doesn't sound any less like someone exploiting people's faith to make their living.

Sylvia Browne
Date: December 26, 2006 07:41PM

Excuse me, Counselor47... Please be careful when you quote people! I did NOT say the following, as you claim in your post:

this woman taps into demonic forces to further her career. I have seen her for years.

That quote was made by someone called "GGWO story" - and it so happens I don't agree with their Christian fundamentalism. Therefore, I don't want to be connected with their quote.

Just wanting to keep the record straight here. Thanks. :)

Sylvia Browne
Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: December 27, 2006 01:51AM

Point well taken, jeannelucille. Your name is what came up when I used the quote feature. I certainly meant to address my comment to GGWO.

My apologies.

Sylvia Browne
Date: December 27, 2006 05:28AM

Thank you for your understanding, "counselor". :)

Re: Sylvia Browne
Posted by: helpme2times ()
Date: June 26, 2008 08:29PM

Here is a link to an article by Robert B. Lancaster, which discusses his attendance at a recent Sylvia Brown show, complete with an exchange with her:

[[url=http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/articles/ispeakwithbrowne.shtml]I Speak With Sylvia Browne[/url]]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2008 08:30PM by helpme2times.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.