Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh & Kebenaran yang Hilang
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: December 05, 2006 02:27AM

Interesting series of articles on the life and exploits of Bhagwan Rajneesh, Osho and Leela et al

Main site at; [home.att.net]

Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh & Kebenaran yang Hilang (1/4)

[groups.google.com]

Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh & Kebenaran yang Hilang (2/4)

[groups.google.com]

Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh & Kebenaran yang Hilang (3/4)

[groups.google.com]

Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh & Kebenaran yang Hilang (4/4)

[groups.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 05, 2006 02:28AM

Rajneesh, Osho, Leela and Humaniversity

Their Sannyas Secret Service

[www.sannyas-spies.zoomshare.com]

The trap

In this report, I do not intend to write simply about the well known subjects of Osho’s disciples: hundreds of reports are posted on Internet and everybody knows about them.

In fact, I was recruited as I spy.

This is my personal story of shame.

A career as a doctor excited me, but I also wanted to dedicate my life to some ideal that had both social and spiritual dimensions.

I joined the sannyas movement in 1998, aged 44.

In 2002, I went to the Osho Commune International (Pune, India) for almost two months to attend a spiritual retreat.

The Osho Commune International is, in fact, no longer a Commune; it is the Osho Meditation Resort, with increasing emphasis on resort.

In the heart of the lush greenery and waterfalls, there are tennis courts, a giant swimming pool, a sauna and a cyber café.

But unfortunately the Resort focus, the rising prices and the disappearance of Osho’s figure have disappointed a huge group of disciples who have left the Resort.

According to them the focus has shifted from spirituality to it being like a club.

They call it a long-term plan to systematically kill the spirit of Osho from within.

However it still draws young Westerners to relax, fix a relationship, or find one, or figure out how to free themselves of attachments.

There, I met a man who became a very good friend of mine.

He was always very kind and respectful and we shared some wonderful days together.

The night before I left he invited me out for dinner.

He talked a lot about Osho, in a way that impressed me immediately.

He said that nowadays Osho’s message was in danger, mainly because of the Osho Commune and its therapists.

I was very surprised to hear that, and he explained to me that luckily there was a selected group of devoted and deeply spiritual disciples who had joined a certain branch of the sannyas movement.

According to him, its members invested spiritual practice with a vitality and elegance new to me, displaying an overpowering enthusiasm and a radiant idealism.

He called them the “Aristocracy of the intelligentsia”, an elite of people chosen, among the others, by their loyalty to Osho: he was, of course, one of them.

Before we said good night he told me, “Osho told me you have a vocation.” Smiling I said, “I think he would tell me first, not you!”

He laughed and replied that once back in my country I would hear news from him.

I returned home, forgetting the whole story.

In the net

A few weeks later, I received a call from a woman who lived in a city not very far from me.

She told me that we had a mutual friend in India who strongly recommended her.

She was also a sannyasin and she suggested having a coffee some time, just to meet each other.

Having divorced recently and still suffering from my single status, I happily accepted.

Meeting that pretty, intelligent, seductive, younger woman fascinated me, and I immediately fell in love with her.

We spoke a lot about the same subject of our mutual friend and that first meeting was followed by many others.

One day she phoned me saying that there was going to be a spiritual retreat the following weekend in my local meditation Centre, which she was unfortunately unable to attend. She asked if I wanted to take part.

Trusting her, I went along.

At our next meeting – a romantic dinner for me – she asked countless questions about the weekend.

I wasn't particularly concerned or worried about anything so I did my best to answer all of her questions.

Before our goodnight kiss, she told me that her friends were organising a weekend away with a bunch of people to talk about our mutual calling, and I was “invited.”

On that weekend she asked me to join the “special elite.” Trusting her and the sannyasins again, I joined.

The Sannyas Secret Service

Before you join this “special group”, you meet one of its members (the man I met in India) who starts by “fishing” you and exploring your “way of being” in the context of spiritual direction and devotion to Osho. This process explores you to see how much they can test your spirit and get from you.

It is easy to be impressed by those “special disciples”, with their energy, their sense of purpose, their likeable, well-dressed members, and their apparent loyalty to Osho. But this is only one face of this group.

On the inside, it is totalitarian and permeated by fascist ideas turned to spiritual purposes. It is virtually a sect or a cult in spirit, a law unto itself, totally self-centred, ignoring Pune authority.

I fit the sect pattern perfectly; I was in a financially secure job, and most importantly, I was eager to please. I desperately sought affirmation. I felt honoured that an organization as “prestigious” as them had accepted me, wanted me. And I needed love... it filled the void my fatherless childhood and loveless marriage had created. But my immersion into that group opened up more holes than it closed, holes that would better have been left closed.

Members of the sannyasins special elite, think of themselves as “the crème” and consider themselves better than all other sannyasins. They believe that they alone are truly faithful to Osho and his work. They have a grotesquely inflated opinion of their self, calling their self the "Predilection of Osho” or the "True sannyasins”.

I was on a mission going somewhere, I was important. What I was doing was laudable, not easy but important and therefore worth it. I was a “chosen one” to do Osho’s work. They repeated things to me so often that I came to believe they were true: “One of our dominant passions is to supervise and protect Osho’s work.”

We went out in the world with our heads up high, under the illusion that we were the only ones who had clear ideas and that the rest were unaware and didn’t know what they were doing.

Now when I look back, I realize how arrogant I was. I was way above all those other miserable, naive fools in the world, soon to include my family and friends.

Since that very moment my so called “relationship” with my girlfriend became deeply connected to my commitment to our “mission”.

Apparently, we all were “everyday sannyasins” who live their lives like everybody else, but the truth rose to the surface in a while.

If people constantly hear a philosophy repeated they will believe it, even if it is negative.

I cannot tell you how many times I heard negative comments about therapists and group leaders, “Oh, well, you know what they are like; they like to play the little guru and spiritual guide game.”

I was told that therapists, counsellors, meditation Centre leaders were teaching the “cult of selfishness”.

My girlfriend (who I later discovered was my “Superior” in the organisation I had joined) asked me to attend groups and meditation retreats.

I joined countless silent Vipassana meditation retreats, weekend therapy retreats, and many long weeks of trainings and courses.

I had to report weekly, to her and other Superiors, about everything that had happened in those circumstances.

Spy games

My job increasingly involved spying on other participants, reporting on their comments, complaints, deviant thoughts, feelings and actions to my Superiors.

I received hundreds of dollars for all the expenses. Besides my trains, my rooms and my bookings were always already sorted out.

Nevertheless, although I was a spy myself, keeping others under tight surveillance, I had the feeling that I was always being watched.

I discovered that there are hundreds of members around the world, in every country and in almost every town, who are organised under a pyramid hierarchy: the Sannyas Secret Service is an Orwellian world employing a lot of double-think and internal and external deception.

They also uses the “cell technique” the Communists used as well. People are organised into cells or circles based upon their profession or community.

Nobody ever talks about other members and you don’t meet other members unless they are working on similar projects.

We only knew the others who are at the same level in the hierarchy and our Superiors, but you never know anybody at other, or higher levels.

During the gatherings, we also had to pretend not to know each other.

The group leadership decided who “needs to know” what and when.

I was one of these people: we had no friends, only targets and missions.

After six months I was required to attend a computer course to learn a lot of very interesting things: how to take advantage of information on the Internet, and from our “friends'” e-mail accounts, for instance.

As in every perfect spy movie, I infected every computer with spyware programs, created by our hacker, with the purpose of stealing and collecting information, keeping them in a hidden file and later, when the owner connected to the Internet, sending all the content to a specific account.

I sent off hundreds of “innocent” and “friendly” e-mails to my friends with these programs attached, asking them to open the attachment with a simple reason (a picture, an interesting link, etc.).

Because they trusted me they always opened the attachments, with the result that the spyware was installed.

Worldwide, other members were doing the same dirty job, controlling hundreds of meditation Centres, therapists, and sannyasins with similar infiltration techniques.

Many were penetrating Internet databases to obtain personal details of our targets, or posting wrong and deceptive information on our fake and camouflaged web sites.

We were told to become friends with therapists, meditation Centre leaders, and influential sannyasins, and joining them for leisure, entertainment or holidays weekend get-aways.

This was a complete abomination… it lacked any semblance of true spirituality!

Nothing spiritual

Information control begins at the very beginning, when cults withhold or distort information to draw people in.

I could write hundreds of pages about my own experiences and I swear it was the most unpleasant part of my allegiance to Osho.

People don’t join cults – cults recruit people.

I realised too late, that our Superiors deliberately hold back and distort information to make it more “acceptable” and that they always had thought-stopping answers for all forms of criticism.

We only read selected Osho’s discourses and we never read some Osho’s books because they were prohibited. They said books such as those were manipulated by editors, but the truth is that they would change Osho’s books by carefully lifting text and inserting new text.

I could say that the atmosphere of our “special group” meditations, lead a person to "receive their message".

The meditation sessions took place in a small, dark room, lit by two candles along a little altar in order to focus attention on Osho’s picture. Many times, I witnessed members falling asleep, and in fact remember myself drifting off into a sleep-like state.

Members also watch special assemblies and manipulated videos of Osho’s discourses.

Love-bombing has also long been used; we were trained to appear joyful in our encounters with other sannyasins, declaring that we were very happy, and that sannyas is a wonderful family.

We put on a facade of peace and bogus bliss (this false face is often shown to outsiders during recruiting; alas, typically, they fail to realise that what they are doing is wrong. They “think” they are happy and spontaneous but in reality, they are not).

Our special task force was supervised internally by its more ardent leaders who ensured that there is no independent or uncontrolled activity in the organisation.

They pretend to be just a simple group of spiritual people gathered together to follow Osho’s word, the only purpose being to protect his work…

I saw a very strong face of fanaticism once when a man returned from a trip to Pune with the rumour that there was the possibility of secession by the liberal wing of Osho Commune.

Our Superiors immediately called an urgent meeting: we were told by the “Headquarters” that from that very moment on we were on a “mission” to sabotage them in any possible way.

Everybody agreed with the resolution and the atmosphere was ecstatic, and reminded me of extremist behaviour. Not at all does it fit my definition of a simple group of spiritual people!

We were told, in turn, not to talk to others about us and to lie when necessary to defend the group.

We used to hear regularly how a good son always defends his mother even if she is a bad one...

They warned us to not reveal our apostolate: “Don’t you see that in its selfishness the world will fail to understand? Be silent! Don’t forget that your ideal is like a newly-lit flame. A single breath might be enough to put it out in your heart.”

One example of a “thought-stopping cliché” used frequently by them is: “They will not understand.”

Enough is enough!

With this fundamentalist religious outlook, it gradually dawned on me that the philosophy of our elite group was entirely self-centred, sectarian, and totalitarian, and that instead of protecting Osho’s message, it was giving the wrong impression about it.

I began to raise criticisms with my Superiors but they told me this criticism was really criticism against myself.

It suddenly struck me that the language was that of absolute totalitarianism. In the summer of 2003, I began to draw up a report to Pune about the sect. When news of this got my Superiors, I was asked to discontinue my report, and to hand over what I had written.

I wrote a report about the group and what I considered to be its abuses, and submitted it to my Superior.

He replied writing “Always speak positively about the group and about how great it is to be called to a life of dedication to it. Never speak negatively about people who have dedicated their lives to Osho, no matter what their human failings might be.” Whenever I had a legitimate complaint, I was hushed with words such as, “We would never do anything wrong” and “Don’t say anything bad about our mission: we are Osho’s guardians.” When I first told the Superiors that I would like to leave the group, they told me stories about people who had left and become Osho’s worst enemy, etc.

Even after I left, I was harassed for several months to come back.

Cast away

My girlfriend informed me that I was no longer welcome to talk to her anymore anywhere. I was devastated, furious and hurt; I thought my girlfriend was my truly beloved and not just a hook.

I had no idea she had ulterior motives and that I was just an extra knot in her Mala beads.

Where could I go? With whom could I talk? What do I do?

I did not know what to do. I left with tears streaming down my face.

If I let them take my freedom from me, think for me, if I played their spy games, I was allowed to stay.

But the master I know does not play games and says his greatest gift is freedom.

I am supposed to come to him freely, not as a result of being manipulated by a secret service under his name.

A friend of mine in the sect was told by her Superior that by leaving she was “going to lose any chance of getting enlightenment”.

The group leaves a residue that is hard to wash away.

I feel like an outcast among the other sannyasins.

Most of them, who you thought were your friends, drop you like a hot potato, and simply went on to the next unwitting target.

As you can imagine, my first years out of the sect were marvellous.

It felt like being reborn.

I learned to treat people in another manner: the arrogance and that craving to be with the owner of truth was forgotten.

After having already wasted two years of my life and energy on the secret service, it has been a real burden on my conscience to find out the true nature of that group.

In the beginning, I learned to meditate and started leading and living a spiritual life, and I wanted others to enjoy these spiritual benefits.

However, my membership became a double-edged sword as I found I had to suffocate the voice of my conscience as the vehicle for transmitting these benefits to the world was entangled with an Orwellian leadership which believed itself to be above basic morality and beyond the reach of responsibility to any authority in the world.

Again, in the beginning, I met some admirable courageous people who were ready to give up so much of their personality, desires and possessions; but then I saw how these same people, through blind obedience were manipulated into participating in a social movement which was false and self-centred to a degree almost impossible for anyone to understand who has not been a member.

They told me I had a vocation given to me by Osho and approved by his Commune, but now, after living, I see that vocation tattered before my very eyes.

To rope you in they use all the high pressure tactics “smooth-talking” salesmen, cults and pyramid marketing organizations employ.

The problem with them is that they come looking for you: they suck you in and pressure you in Osho's name to take on defined responsibilities on their terms. When you try to slow things down, ask some questions and exercise your freedom as a human being, they suffocate your complaints in the name of Osho and threaten you with awful moral and spiritual consequences.

As you start to trust them, they draw you in tighter by explaining that true freedom is the ability to listen to Osho and follow his will in your spiritual life.

Since Osho rarely speaks straight to you, your assigned Superior becomes Osho's voice for you.

Conclusion

This is the end of my story. I know that around the world, there are a number of people who have had nasty experiences as a result of their association with the Sannyas Secret Service, because of the way they affect an individual's personal freedom. This is the reason for telling my story. One’s experience in the sect is so private and personal that it takes years to speak about it. Yet, if I and others don’t speak out, they will continue using the same Big Brother methods on other people.

Date: February 02, 2007 01:11AM

And the paedophile cult of Rajneesh'ism, after being kicked out of India and the USA, has now changed its name to Osho (same geru) and spawned OSHO - a HUGE multimedia publishing company.

Also Rajneesh'ism has evolved into Humaniversity in the Nederlands which under the guise of self-development retreats promotes free-love and obscure sexual practices following the teachings of Rajneesh. They state that 85% of the world's troubles come from between the legs of men and women. (Or something like that). That is 85% of the world's problems comes from the misuse of human sexual practices. [It would probably be 25% is the sexual teachings of Rajneesh / Osho were ignored].

Humaniversity apparently uses the same techniques as Mankind Project in organising high priced retreats, at which untrained and unqualified pyschotherapists strip participants' souls bare using all manner of abusive techniques such as shouting, ordering, starvation, sleep deprivation, love bombing - with loads of hugs and sexual flirting, AUM (dance) trance inducing meditation, etc.

Their challenge course is the so-called "14-day Tourist" programme. But think - if the Mankind Project can screw a man's mind up in 2.5 days, what can happen in 14 days!!!

They also don't use orange anymore, but maroon - er why the change of image?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.