undercover alien/ufo
Posted by: angrylady ()
Date: September 29, 2003 03:56AM

I'd kind of like some professional advice on what the piss is going on with me, and my kids. Right now I am so angry about it, I am feeling extreme revenge. We all know that there are real aliens (exterrestrials) I now know why the military is trying to hide it all as long as they can. Gosh darn it in doing so they are acting like complete morons. All my life I have had special abilities. Never thought much about them, except oh! wow I can do that type thing. I've had psychic, esp, some telepathy, sense, feel, and see what others can't. I didn't know what to do with all that except take it all in stride. The problem is now that I made the stupid mistake of getting on a library computer on the national ufo reporting site. My abilities seemed to be picking up a whole lot more activity when I decided I wanted to ask the national ufo reporting site for a few solutions to put me in the paranormal category. To try to calm down the electrical boost that was going thru my body. The problem with that is after four years of terrorist attacks on me, and my kids. Being stalked thru two states. All kinds of aliens making an entrance daily in every residence we have had. We have had a whole bunch of black-ops people have us on 24/7 surveilance in every residence we live in. We found out the hard way that the library system has a big dark secret., in alot of your cities. These idiots cia, fbi, military with out hesitation showed us that the libraries are a cover for military intelligence. They allow black-ops to filter thru the libraries to the bottom floor where their computer system is. So when you get on a library computer, and decide your gona make a ufo report on the national ufo reporting site. You give them your address, and your name. They go all out to make your life a living hell. We have been going thru this for four years. Here's the kicker it just so happens that these num nuts believe I am in fact an alien hybrid. Because I have been proven to have very advanced abilities. This is why we're attracting aliens. They have set up a very strong electromagnetic field that leads right to us at our home. They have burned my face, my head, my legs. The energy in my body went way out of whack. They have stealthed in a whole lot of doctors working on me. We found something that will work very well to make your aliens disappear. We have the ability to see thru stealth, and can see actual aliens. My granddaughter had the very bright idea to go get epson salts from albertsons. We washed our whole bodies in it. We saw aliens coming right out of us. I'm so serious. Then we put epson salts all over the floors. Guess what, we saw aliens( grays, reptoids, white robes) being sucked up right thru the floor, and flying up thru the ceiling. I kid you not. I have given you part of the story, now if anyone has a solution to completely rid us of these menaces. That includes the underground military, black-ops, etc. Please let me know. This one your gona laugh at since we have these abilities we can mentally read these idiots minds. They told me that I am related to blood royalty. I said yah! right from another planet probably. A very nice man took one of my emails to him, he has special equiptment, and he got the picture of jesus on my email. I have the email. Their telling me I'm royalty, that's why their driving me, and my kids crazy, and won't leave us alone. So if anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate, get in touch with me, and tell me how to stop this garbage. Nancy Reed------p.o box 3837----reno, nevada---89505 , or happytrailstoyou_367@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
undercover alien/ufo
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 29, 2003 07:04PM

Sounds like you would benefit from discussing your situation with a mental health professional. You might try social services in your area that provide counseling services.

Share your experiences with a credentialed counselor and see what he or she has to say.

undercover alien/ufo
Posted by: angrylady ()
Date: September 30, 2003 05:15AM

This crap is really happening, and for you to give me a stupid answer like that. Your the one that needs professional help. You obviously have to be part of the cia, or the military, or one of the black-ops ass wipes. This site also needs to go down the drain with the rest of the odd balls who live in fantasy land along with you. Your, and idiot like the raeliens.

undercover alien/ufo
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: September 30, 2003 08:32PM

You obviously have to be part of the cia, or the military, or one of the black-ops ass wipes.

I knew it. Troll. Someone's playing a joke.

undercover alien/ufo
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 01, 2003 12:28AM

Let's hope it's a joke. If this "angry lady" is not joking she really does need some professional help.

There actually are some conspiracy types out there who believe such nonsense.

undercover alien/ufo
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: October 01, 2003 12:58PM

Also, there are people with a number of different types of mental illness, who ACTUALLY believe, and literally "see" those types of delusions. Life is hell for these people.

Coz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.