Current Page: 3 of 4
Mafu and Channel Penny Torres aka Ammagi - Beware
Posted by: LisaMoore ()
Date: December 24, 2006 09:21PM

This is a FREE Video on Channeling to Watch... very interesting... how easy it is to FAKE channeling.

Master Carlos Channeling Video Link

[video.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 01, 2007 02:00AM

Someone sent this to me to share with you... they did not want to post here..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charmers and con artists
by Sandra Scott

Charmers are so appealing, so soothing to the spirit. They are such desirable agents of a feel good society. We really dont want to know we are being taken, how could it be so wrong when it feels so right.......

by Sandra Scott

People in a relationship with a charmer think they are happy and having the time of their lives
only to find out over time that they have lost themselves. People involved with a charmer often begin to cannabilize each other as they jockey for position in the charmers world....

by Sandra Scott

People involved with a charmer dont realize what they are dealing with and are so emotionally addicted to the charmer that they either cant get themselves free or they are so lost in the self-inflation that they refuse to see the danger they are in. Frequently a wise friend or a family member sees the reality of the situation and tries to warn the believer, only to be rebuffed......

by Sandra Scott

A charmer will raid your nest and defecate in your food as if you are not even a person

By Sandra Scott

A favorite technique of the charmer is to be passive aggressive. The payoff of this approach is his ability to control his enviroment by doing nothing and quietly orchestrating the frantic choreography of those around him, there-by avoiding responsability for the results but being the primary beneficiary...

Sandra Scott

The charmer is harmful to the mental and emotional health of those in the charmers sphere. He is charming but instead of his charm being an outward expression of his inner self there is under the surface an ulterior motive and sinister purpose for his own gain.........

By Sandra Scott

THE ONE WHO EXPOSES OR IDENTIFIES THE CHARMER IS ALWAYS ATTACKED AS THE PROBLEM. TO OTHERS IN THE CHARMERS SPHERE IT IS EASIER TO BASK IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR DELUSION,THE CHARMER IS THEIR CHAMPION HE REPRESENTS THE

PINNACLE OF THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE OF BEING ON TOP OF THE HEAP.

The charmer is the pied piper you cannot resist following, even when he steps out of the way to safety and points his followers over a cliff and into a vast abyss. He is peter pan, a flying boy with promises to take you to never-never land where you will never have to grow up. He is exciting and irrestible.

HE BELIEVES HE IS SPECIAL AND THAT IT TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON TO UNDERSTAND HIM AND PUT UP WITH HIS MANY TANTRUMS. (HIS MAJESTY, THE BABY). HE MAKES YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SPECIAL TOO BECAUSE YOU ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HIM. THIS HOOKS YOU INTO SUPPORTING AND DEFENDING HIM WITHOUT QUESTION IGNORING EVIDENCE OR PROOF TO THE CONTRARY.

By Sandra Scott

Posted by: mark doby ()
Date: January 10, 2007 01:48PM

Sounds pretty awful. My mom was a mafu groupie about 17 years ago, traveling the world, running errands for Penny's then 6 year old child whom was still breast feeding at 6! EEWWW! Anyway, my wife and I went to visit my my mother in Ashland all those years ago when Penny was first starting out (copying Ramtha and others) Man, if I knew then what I know now...We went to "The Land" and everyone seemed to be in some sort of weirdo trance oooing and aaahhhing and encircling my wife and I. My wife was so funny, she says "Honey, we've got to get out of here NOW"
So, we had a glass of carrot juice said Hi, Hugs, and Kisses to Mom and got the heck out! It was like "Night of the Living Dead" meets "The Tele-Tubbies"!!! So anyhow my Mom went to India with Penny and her "click" and Mom stayed awhile (a year) while Penny came back. And when Mom came back she had contracted cardiomyopathy and died in Florida 2 years later. As far as I know no one from Oregon, despite years of faithful friendship and very tight lips about the B.S. ever even called while she was in the hospital or after she passed except to asked if we would pay shipping on some exercise machine my mom had theirs. If that's the kind of friends enlightenment brings, I'll stay happily in my endarkenment.

Posted by: ex mafu disciple ()
Date: January 12, 2007 12:42PM

I am so sorry to hear about people getting hurt through getting naively caught up in movements with blind faith. One thing I have learned is keen discrimination and to stay wake and honest with oneself as one perceives the goings on in any organization for it is so easy to put things under ths carpet and lose ones identity of truth pursuing the illusion of truth. For the last few years I have been living in a dryer warmer climate
and seeing life new within the shedding of the old and recovery. Many blessings to the man Mark who lost his mother. I wonder if I knew her. She must have been great.

Date: February 07, 2007 10:29PM

[video.google.com]

This is an excellant video about New Age Cults...

Posted by: kenshin ()
Date: February 21, 2007 01:48PM

Wow! That is the craziest thing i have heard! So does anyone know if Mafu =
Penny ???

The scariest thing is the human mind. It's really easy to self-convince
yourself, even when many obvious signs appear that warn you. So really... if
you long for the Truth, when will you know if it's It? :((

Posted by: lost ()
Date: March 03, 2007 12:57AM

This is for those that have been apart of the Mafu group. Do you know anything about her family? What they think about her and the Mafu thing? I do know she has been married several times. What about chrildren/step chrildren? Where are they now?

Date: March 08, 2007 01:02AM

This is a very sad story to hear.... but I am sure all who once were apart of this gorup... received exactly what they needed for their next step and are greater now.

Beating and physical abuse is never good to hear... and I am sure we will never know what exactly happened there... Could be the drugs... they do change people.

As far as her family, her mom ran the office... in the earlier days there was a sister involved and later dropped out.

I can tell you that just like myself... None of my family could make me leave... until I was ready to leave.. I would not listen to anyone... and even then, I saw some things that made me question. Then One Day... I was simply done.

I would do it all again, even knowing there were later drugs and physical abuse.

I never did drugs or even smoked in my life.. so, I was not involved in that stuff there.

There is a seperation between what Isa/Mafu does and Penny does... in my mind... who know who is who anyway.. it might all be Penny.

I recently heard that things are changing out there so perhaps the physical abuse and drug use is now over... I hope so.

Just be careful .... with it all. Keep your eyes open...

Blessings,

Posted by: lost ()
Date: March 21, 2007 02:04AM

Hello!
You said a sister was involved? Was it Pennys sister? Were you a part of this? Did you know other family members? What about the ex that was a cop?

Date: March 22, 2007 07:16PM

These groups of Channels are extremely distrubing becuase the WISDOM and the GROUP ENERGY becomes addicttive.

The Wisdom is unlike anything that you hear in the day to day new age circles...

We can never know or understand if Channeling is nothing other than a split personality.

However, the proof is... after over 25 years... the ATTINMENT of anything other than POVERTY seems to be the common thread that blends these groups.

The PROMIS has not even been attained by ONE PERSON... even the CHANNEL.

It these channels have not been able to ARISE and WALK as a MASTER.... which is self-evident by the Drugs and Physical Abuse... and the Channesl are supose to have 24 hr a day guidance.. they exactly WHERE does that leave their followerls.

Perhaps we have all placed too much credit on BEAUTIFUL POETIC WORDS???

This is the hook.

The wisdom that was spoken was NEW TO THE PLANET... was written before in the Upanashads... so when many of the predictions did not happen... the Channel simply says, it is not THEIR TRUTH... or YOU CHANGED the TRUTH... or YOU wanted to be in proverety or be beaten.

With this type of mental thought... you get all caught up in a VERY CRAZY WEB... of Sex, lies, drugs and abuse.

and the real big hooks is.... IT WAS YOUR KARMA.

No accountaility....

Walk away, dont let the door hit you in the ass as you go ... smile.

These groups PRESENT... no PROOF ... and have NO ONE... who graduates.

If they did... by now, after all thse years... SOMEONE who be a shining star and making a difference in a BIG WAY.

Chop Wood Carry Water... Mind Your Own Business.

All problems point back to Self..... You, Me, We... are the PROBlEM... not the Channel or Penny.

So with this a the starting point.... I am crazy mad... to QUESTION the great one. Smile.

It is a good thing to keep your sense of humor when you approach these things...

Smile.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.