Current Page: 2 of 4
Mafu and Channel Penny Torres aka Ammagi - Beware
Posted by: LisaMoore ()
Date: November 24, 2006 08:27AM

[video.google.com]

I just was sent this LINK to a VERY EARLY West 57th Street Interview with Penny Torres.

You might enjoy it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 11, 2006 09:20PM

In response to this quote from an Anonymous One…

I think the reason the people complains about is because they didn’t achieve the capacities they were looking for. But it is obvious the capacities are there to be developed. It is a matter of time
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In response to this quote above from an Anonymous One…
----------------------------------------------------------------
I was very successful in my life LONG before any channels came to town... and had always had MYSTICAL Experiences…. Since I was a very young child I saw Auras and talked to being of light.

After those years.... although my bank account was less.... I didn't worry... I just created again.

I have lived 30 life times in one.... and have ALWAYS had the ability to pick myself up and START OVER AGAIN... for me, those events were INFORMATIONATIONAL... but I always had great abilities... I do not give them credit for my life at all.

And Yes, it was my choice to blow tons of money in the NAME of God-Realization to come to the point that I ALWAYS WAS…. It never was outside of self. For me, most of the events were more like psychological counseling…. The CHANNELS, did create a door way to BEIVE in YOURSELF.

The problem came, when the CHANNELS became more important than the message.

Call it selfish is you like, but if you don’t love yourself, you will NEVER allow yourself to be GOOD ENGOUGH…. Then there will always be ONE MORE EVENT …..ONE MORE SEMINAR…. ONE MORE Mastery Program.

And what happens the DAY the Channel Dies or you fall out of favor with them, your whole world is at their hands. No one can LIVE your life for you. And SLAVES only come again to be a SLAVE again.

I took 5 years and just went into my CAVE, in my TEMPLE at my home, away from all of it…. And remarkable REAIZATIONS and understanding came upon me.

The person who wrote the above first quote makes it sound like we are ALL LOSERS because we walked away or DARE to QUESTIONS....

He/She would be blessed to be me.... and have lived my life.. and MY STORY goes on now.... I am not a failure in any way... I would never allow OTHERS to dictate my live...nor would my life be contingent upon anyone or anything in the material world.

I know I have made the statement that these channeled have only created the Mastery of Poverty for their students... i.e., their channels gets RICH on the students money..

I say that smiling. It does not take any evel of genius to look around an BE REAL

It is time to GET REAL after 20 years. I am referring to many people who in these groups sold their homes... and all their belongings for ONE MORE EVENT.

I remember Mafu telling us to get rid of everything EXCEPT that which will fit in one suite case.

To wander and see where spirit takes you. Ok I did this, It had a great effect on my in my VIEW of the THINGS that is important in this world and the ATTACHEMENT to thing. To this day, I can not buy things that are not food, clothing or shelter, and have not RE-ACCUMULATED\

In addition, for many, it took them on the streets and at the hands of family and friends or the govt who they had made fun of "Living in this world"... what is funny is after all the teaching of Manifesting... many became broke and living in their cars and tents on other people's property. Self-Mastery of Poverty. Smile..

I was NOT speaking about myself... although I have had to start over quite a few times after those events... but I had been blessed with the ability to MOVE On and Start over.... many people are not as fluid.

I would also not call them LOOSERS... these people had businesses and good jobs and the foundation of homes, family, friends and income that was LEFT BEHIND in a GET ENLIGHTENED Scam with the many Mastery Programs.

And the constant FEEDING of the human egos, YOU ARE SO SPECIAL….. Will that is true, but everyone walking the planet is special. LOL.

After all, these people are the ones Pen's Ranch in Oregon... without these people's financial support in the beginning, they would not be wealthy now. …. Or have the property and play ground that the Foundation uses for events I was there in Pacifica BEFORE the RANCH and long before the Ashram.

Some way, they BELIEVED.... in their spiritual quest... they followed their heart in a DREAM and ended up on the street wondering what happened?

Now if you ask the channels.. they will say, IT WAS THEIR CHOICE.... It was their karma... yep... BAD KARMA / GOOD KARMA… it was their choice.

It seems the beginning teaching that there is NO KARAM is now VOIDED OUT. That works too. But, when you gets REAL... You can clearly see that very few have been able to STAND FORTH …. Sovereign…. And COMMAND their life.

I personally was successful WAY WAY before I met any channels and heard their teachings.... and way believe all that, I ALREADY had unusual experiences... NOT BECUASE of any EFFORT on my part... things just would happen around me .... without my control... I can NOT teach others something that has ALWAYS JUST HAPPENED.

What worked before still works for me now... Get the Ego out of the way, and SURRENDER your LIFE and the attachment to ALL OUTCOMES…. For me this is where the magic happens. I was HAPPY Before and I am happy now. No one or NO Teacher or No Mean Spirit can TAKE YOUR JOY Away…. JOY is not at the effect of these human egos or personalities….

It is the spirit within your being that is striving to KNOW and FATHOM itself beyond ego, beyond the external world. Recognize this and you will know the essence and true nature of your existence BEYOND the physical and intellectual influences that surround your corporeal life. Understand this truth within your being and you will recognize yourself within the truth.

Physical existence is only a FORM of communication in which truth is conveyed and imparted by your spirit on the world. Your inner unity exists in the truth of reason through the battle of life which cannot be fought WITHOUT pain. Constant discontent is for the most part rooted in the ANIMAL IMPUSE impulse of SELF-PRESERVATION. Your interest and passion for all life rests upon a foundation of truth and compassion, without illusion or exception.

Your true nature is in harmony with itself.

In constant discontent, you want to destroy others, for you ultimatey are destroying yourself. All things come from withiin self and are projected.

Slavery and Beating is Self-Hatred PROJECTED at others. Very plain and simply to understand. Frustration, discontent a form of powerlessness.

To bully others is a FORM OF POWER in reaction to POWERLESSNESS. This is very easy to see. Evolution is when the MIND considers a NEW REACtION to OLD patterns.... and you consider the possiblitiy for FEELING rather than taking ACTION to destroy, then you Ascend... The Ascension is thought by though.

I do not hate these people, but I do see clearly things that I simply could not see before.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 11, 2006 10:47PM

Let's avoid preaching on this thread, which is against the rules.

Date: December 12, 2006 09:39AM

Ok, YES... you are right.

I will.

Smile. :roll:

Posted by: Bella ()
Date: December 15, 2006 07:54AM

Does anyone know if the beatings and drug use are still going on at this temple. I am very concerned for a loved one who is going back to this. They state that the drug abuse and beatings are over. But the physical scars alone are horrifying that Penny could do this to one of her students.
I do not believe that Penny and Mafu are seperate people, I think this is a huge scam and is taking advantage and hurting innocent people who are looking for some sort of guidance in their life. I am not afraid of Penny Torres or the nightmares she might bring. If she touches my loved one again she will start her own nightmares.

Posted by: gpredko ()
Date: December 16, 2006 01:46AM

Whew! Thanks to person who posted the news clip about Mafu/Penny Torres /Amagi. It curled my straight hair.Charging admission to these events is insane. When was the last time a church required money before entering?

I have noticed that members of this group separate the person from the guru and from the channeler. This makes about as much sense as a schizophrenic thinking that they are Abraham Lincoln and expecting other people to greet him like he was Lincoln. Other than the Trinity, NO ONE can be simultaneously three persons. Maybe three psychotic entities can reside in one person, but that person would either be mentally ill or demonically possessed. Those who have been abused will often say that their abuser was just drunk or high and couldn't control their behavior rather than taking responsibility for their actions.

I am the person who works for a follower of Mafu. His ideology and mistrust for Western medicine has contributed to his unwilliness to treat his Parkinson's symptoms only with Eastern hoo ha methods and has contributed to the destruction of his company. I will be starting a new job with another company. So bad choices bring destruction on many levels.

Date: December 16, 2006 09:24PM

You are right about CHARGING for CHURCH, my non-profit this year gave out $21,000.00 in Nursing Scholarships.

I would much rather contribute to these people's lives this way, then to help a drug addict / Channel defile the spirit of God within her flock.

I think you are talking about Fleesing the flock... seems the new age community does lots of this in the NAME OF GOD.

My non-profit motto is...
If you feed a man a bowl of rice,
you feed him for one meal...
but if you TEACH the man to grow his own rice,
then you can feed him and his family forever.

I do not need to "fleese the flock", God provides our every need.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition, the other poster, what I hear you saying is ... WILL my family be ok to return to this group?

No one can tell you that, but Drugs and Violent behavior are very TRIGGER EVENTS.... just like the Alocholic, will she fall off the wagon? now that is the question.

and if you are WAITING for that to happen, one day it will.

Who knows when... and YES it is possible to change.... but I would QUESTIONS an Enlighten Being who SUPPORTS the behavior for 15 years.... Where was the DIVINE INTERVENTION.

They say quite ofen... "ALL THINGS are GOOD ENOUGH TO BE GOD" OK from the POINT OF VIEW of an Illuminated One... you can see the DANCE of energy so this is the COVER STORY... however, from that statment.... evil is allowed to continue.

Good men, who know and see, TURN THE OTHER WAY... and say or do nothing in the name of God.... but hey, ALL THINGS are good enought ot be God".

If you want a reason or approval for your life choices... only yourself can provide that.

It is amazing that we are even having this conversation.

If this was a POLITICAL Person... it would be on the 5 PM News. but it seems, things in the name of GOD... are hushed and allowed to continue.

Date: December 16, 2006 09:29PM

By the way,

Doesn' ANYONE find it AMAZING ... that they would sit in the Ashram at Paramant Dharma CHANTING and PRAYING for WORLD PEACE.... and IRAQ .....

and still, in their own house, drugs and beatings are going on.

Seems a bit hippicritical... if I may.

Clean you're own house before you PRETEND to clean up the world.

But perhaps NO ONE QUESTIONS the duality there.

No Accountability.. becuase after all they are THE MOST Illuminated Group on the Planet....

Yes???

Date: December 16, 2006 09:58PM

Oh... I just got it... THEY ARE BEYOND KARMA.

It has been said that Penny is an ENLIGHTENED ONE.. No Karma for the beatings.

Beyond KARMA... then why these post on the many boards?

Oh.... On the CROSS again are we Penny?

Oh yea, it's only The" POINT OF VIEW AGAIN..."

Smiles... Chuckle.

Date: December 20, 2006 07:46PM

This is interesting, someone sent this to me....

PEACEFUL "God Conscious" Living.

:roll:

The Foundation for Meditative Studies

The Foundation is a unique non-denominational, 501c-3 non-profit IRS approved organization established in 1989. As such the Foundation utilizes aspects of the great teachings of many diverse spiritual disciplines and leaders adapted and shaped to create a unique pathway for peaceful “God conscious” living.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.