ACM, EAPC, YD of Jesus, Christian Post, Gospelherald,...
Posted by: ken359 ()
Date: October 21, 2006 11:33PM

ACM, EAPC, YD of Jesus, Christian Post, Gospelherald, Goodnewsline, Verecom, Veremedia, Breathecast, Jubilee Mission, Olivet University, Chritian Today, Cross Map, International Business Times can someone substantiate if these are really linked?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bluesouljah ()
Date: October 22, 2006 11:48AM

Hi there. I looked into each of the groups you listed, and found several connections between the groups (but not a common link between all of them). I also found many connections with other groups such as Prison Fellowship and the Gospel Music Association, to name a few. As I kept researching, the chain of connections just kept going on and on, to the point where I actually started getting tired of looking. One is even linked to Sun Microsystems (as an affiliate) :shock: .

So your list appears to be somewhat disjoint, though not entirely. I found no link between Veremedia to any of the other groups (although it does share the prefix "vere" with Verecom, which might suggest a connection). Nor were there any connections between any of the groups to International Business Times. And while some groups are connected to each other, and other groups are connected to others, the connections formed don’t seem to share common connections (am I making sense, or did I lose you?).

Basically, my conclusion is that there are connections to some extent, but there seems to be no common link. Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Ministries is connected to a couple of these groups and even Billy Graham – and if I try to follow those chains it starts going into Willow Creek Church, Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child, the Southern Baptist Convention, etc, etc. It becomes a never-ending list.

But then again, that’s how a lot of Christian groups work. They connect and form partnerships with other groups that share common interests to bring some synergy to their works (an example being the partnerships between the North America Mission Board, The Salvation Army, and Promise Keepers). That holds true even for secular groups.

Hope that helps!

Posted by: Gimlikun ()
Date: October 22, 2006 01:19PM

I honestly can't say if these ministries are related, so I can't say if my post will be helpful or not. Yet, I don't understand how that matters. If some of them are linked, isn't that just a networking thing?

I have a question. Why did the whole rest of my post get edited by Rick Ross? It was on topic. Now I have only one sentence. This is ridiculous.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 23, 2006 03:58AM

Gimlikun:

You spammed the site with a bunch of unrelated ministry promos.

Such promotion is against the rules you agreed to.

Date: October 23, 2006 07:38AM

Hey rrmoderator, I posted up a message yesterday and it appeared this morning, I went in to change one word and haven't seen the post since. Is that a programming bug? Or is it not appearing for a specific reason?

:?:

Date: October 23, 2006 07:41AM

Just resubmitting what I had posted earlier (and disappeared for some reason):

Hi there. I looked into each of the groups you listed, and found several connections between the groups (but not a common link between all of them). I also found many connections with other groups such as Prison Fellowship and the Gospel Music Association, to name a few. As I kept researching, the chain of connections just kept going on and on, to the point where I actually started getting tired of looking. One is even linked to Sun Microsystems (as an affiliate).

So your list appears to be somewhat disjoint, though not entirely. I found no link between Veremedia to any of the other groups (although it does share the prefix "vere" with Verecom, which might suggest a connection). Nor were there any connections between any of the groups to International Business Times. And while some groups are connected to each other, and other groups are connected to others, the connections formed don’t seem to share common connections (am I making sense, or did I lose you?).

Basically, my conclusion is that there are connections to some extent, but there seems to be no common link. Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Ministries is connected to a couple of these groups and even Billy Graham – and if I try to follow those chains it starts going into Willow Creek Church, Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child, the Southern Baptist Convention, etc, etc. It becomes a never-ending list.

But then again, that’s how a lot of Christian groups work. They connect and form partnerships with other groups that share common interests to bring some synergy to their works (an example being the partnerships between the North America Mission Board, The Salvation Army, and Promise Keepers). That holds true even for secular groups.

Hope that helps!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.