Native American or Original People cults
Posted by: turtle woman ()
Date: October 07, 2006 12:52AM

This is my first time on a website like this but think my story is a very important one to post for anyone who was or is going through what our family here has.

It started innocently enough finding out that I was of Native American Blood in my middle ages. I just wanted to know if there was a reason why I thought the way I did and acted the way I did because of my genitic make up. As I started reading books on my ancestors way of life and why they lived and practiced what they did it seemed to make sense. I started connecting with other mix blood people that was walking the Red Road of Spiritual enlightenment and within a year I had a large cricle of extending family. I felt uneasy about the protocal of some of the ceremonies at first but chucked it off to just being out of my comfort zone of things I was familiar with. I should have listened to my gut instinct. After the first year I had people around me that was New Age and this went against my core belief because I have always believed in God Native name is Creator and New Age does not. At least the new age that I was around believe that you co-create everything and reality is what you make it right now and life is just an experience to exalt self into the after life where you can JOURNEY between here and there to send and recieve information.

Last spring I was told of this wonderful Native Teacher from 6 nations Canada that was a true Medicine Woman and I could recieve more understanding of my destiny just by spending a Spiritual Weekend in one of her Gatherings and so I went to one day of this. Her words rang true in my ears but I still had this uneasy feeling in her presence but once again chucked it off to being out of comfort zone. This Medicine woman had never met me and had no prior knowledge that I was even coming but seemed to know alot about me when I spoke to her. She returned in the fall and I went to her Gathering and spent two days this time. I still felt uneasy but chucked it off once again. Right after the fall gathering I started to be tormented by the group by them trying to brain wash me into thinking this Medicine Woman was the only one to get rid of the bad things that started to happen to me and my family. My boyfriend had a nervous breakdown, my car blew up, mom fell and broke her neck but recovered, my business started lossing money, I broke out in welts from head to toe for 4 weeks. The next thing was a man that was a leader to the local MANKIND group came to my home insisting that he had the answer to my finicial business problems and wanted me to open my books to him and this is where I showed him the door at least that was a good choice. I was told by the Clan Mother of this group how to cleanse myself and my home and it was a long detailed Ceremony that took weeks to complete. After 4 weeks of this hell I woke one morning laughing at myself for buying into all this hocis pocis and remembered a Bible Verse that said "God is not the author of confussion" if your confused it didnt come from God little girl get a grip and walk away from this lay silent but still reachable and see what happens among this group. I lay silent for about 3 months and then was contacted by one of the local Spiritual Leaders of this group and as we talked she said the Medicine Woman/Spiritual Elder wanted to come back this spring and we should try to work together on getting her here and I said hey lets have it here at my place we've got plenty of land. I called the Medicine Woman and asked how much money did they need to come down and she told me under a thousand the exact amount I cant remember just now and we started making plans and setting schedules for the invitations. I am a business woman and very detail in schedules and made sure every thing she expected from me and me of her was in agreement prior too. I have over 70 people preregistered and their money when this Medicine Woman tells me the cost is $2,500 just one week before the gathering. This is okay because I had enough registered to pay her but she still had mislead me big time. I got a sick feeling that I should cancel this but didnt. The day before they are to arrive and I already have a few guests camping on the land here the Medicine Woman calls and says they aint coming because she cant cash the money orders I sent which she requested money orders and try's to get me to bank wire her over $1,000 more and I refused but told her I would call the post offices in Niagra Falls to find one that would cash them. I call the office close to the border and this guy tells me he spoke to this Medicine Woman the day before, comfirmation trying to get more money from me by invoking fear for control. She finally arrives here and she has more people with her than I expected and they promptly take over my home for a solid 6 days. This Medicine Woman disrespected my home and land, disrespected the guests. She accused guests of being demon/dark spirit possessed and needing a healing. She zero'ed in on a 13 year old boy that is of Native blood by a father he never knew exalting him to such a level of worthyness publicly that the boy went home the next day and told the teacher and princepal that he didnt have to listen to them because he was (tribe) Native. I left out the tribe to cause no harm to innocent one's. She held a healing for a man that is terminal with cancer and appeared to have a miracle recovery instantly only to come back in the weeks ahead but refused to touch others saying they was Dark Spirits. The day before she was to leave she stopped me and said without her everything I had would fall apart and I just looked at her and said no it wont and walked away.

There was a man with her group from Canada that I had met the spring before while he was still living around here. This man was a sweet gentle man and what I witnessed put the fear of all fears in my heart. This man was told to be the guard or Warrior at the door of the Ceremony area and when anyone aproached that she didnt want near he was to send them away. I approached and as I came closer i could feel something freaky and when he looked up at me his eyes was hollow, cold and brutal and I promptly turned back. Later the guests told me that this man and other men approached them out on the land with anger and cold words telling them to shut up not to speak until the Medicine Woman said to and that meant anywhere on the property. Everyone noticed the change in that once gentle man because he had been living in Canada with this group for about 5-6 months and he was gone now.

After she left I was torn about telling what I had witnessed to anyone among this group and decided to just tell when asked. The next month one of the Spiritual Leaders offered me a temporary job and I excepted because I needed the money and my nightmare started all over again. He asked me certain questions which I answered and then a few weeks later starting harassing me and playing mind games on me trying to make me think I had a Dark Spirit in me and my mind was not my own and this Medicine Woman could help me telling me that I was causing Distention among the people that I really needed help. This man asked me about the one with terminal cancer and how long I had known them and said over a year and then he went to them feeling them out also. Finally I confronted this man with authority and proof on paper of everything I had told him and he apoligized and seemed to understand that he had been caught up in this and was going to the terminal cancer man and his wife and make ammends the next day. The next morning something told me to go to my friends home also and when we arrived everything seemed well we chatted and then left. The next day my friends call me and tell me that this man stayed at their home for over 12 hours harassing them, screaming at them and playing these same mind games on them. The only reason why they didnt involve the law was they live way out in the country and who would really believe this was all over a so called religious difference.

Please be aware of so called RED ROAD TEACHERS, ELDERS AND SPIRITUAL LEADERS. This Medicine Woman calls her teachings those from the Original People. This means the people that lived on this earth before there was different tribes they was all one people with one language and to my knowledge there never has been such people. Not all is bad but these days there seems to be more than a few non-tribal enrolled and Tribal Enrolled Native People claiming to have the answers only to create for themselves a financial base and ego based group for power and control. There is one woman with this group that sold everything and follows her and other's like a groupie bowing at their every wish. What happened here is happening in too many places be careful and approach with extreme caution. The bottom line of what happened to me is this Medicine Woman was trying to take over not just my life but my mind my home my land and my dreams and goals for my future and she did this without regret remorse hoping to add to her own bank account in Canada where united states law cant touch her and Canada law cant touch her because she is a tribal enrolled Indian and therefore she is soveriegn. Remember the one true God is not the author of confusion. Please contact the Tribal Office of anyone claiming to be a Medicine Person and make sure at least they are recongized as a Medicine Person by that Tribe in the location they tell you and then pray on it for a long long time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Native American or Original People cults
Posted by: kath ()
Date: October 10, 2006 12:23AM

[newagefraud.org] is a site which discusses many of these self-styled 'shamans'/medicine people. There is also a forum there with threads discussing many of them. I bet you will find that person mentioned on there.

Hope this helps,
Love
Kath

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.