Owl's Nest Recovery House is a Cult
Posted by: RecoveryFlorence ()
Date: September 28, 2006 04:47AM

I think we've all heard of Straight, Inc. This is similar but for adults. It's happening in our community. As deplorable as the article makes it seem, the brainwashing that goes on and the mind control that's happening is so much more powerful and psychologically harmful.

It's residing in the Florence, South Carolina area so if you have an addicted or chemically dependent loved on near there or are asked some suggestions, please look at the information before you make a decision.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 06, 2006 10:29AM

Correction: [recovery-in-florence.blogspot.com]

Sorry for the link that died in the original post. We had an error within our communication and yanked the site. Most people believed that the site should remain amid people in our "recovery community" discussing that retaliation against the innocent people could ensue.

We gave it thoughtful consideration and put the site back up as we do feel it's an important story to tell. In [b:4720b1db25]this [/b:4720b1db25]article on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Rick Ross' organization is mentioned and we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to this very important resource.

Thank you.
:D

Date: October 06, 2006 11:47AM

I saw that the post moved up but it looked like the reply didn't make it. :D

I'd posted the new link to the Owl's Nest and offered an apology for the unavailability of it previously. Also had referenced that the Rick Ross Institute's information had been very helpful in the Post Traumatic Stress article as well as the cult article, which could not have been followed up to without this Institute's help.

And as always, if anyone has any suggestions as to what our community could do that maybe we haven't thought of yet, please post back.

Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.