Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Does anyone know of any cults where they will couple you...
Posted by: kath ()
Date: September 13, 2006 05:51AM

Ross K
Because I think this is the only way I'm going to be able to get a woman, so joining a cult is something that I'm considering.

Oh come now. Quasimodo had Esmerelda. Even the Elephant Man was attractive due to his uniqueness and intelligence, he could have found a partner if it was within his physical capacity to sustain a relationship.

Think how many more women are out of cults than are in them, your chances are better outside of any cult.

The 'cults' that would best suit you are singles clubs and dating agencies:)

Romance is supposed to be enjoyable. Relationships in a cult are more like work than pleasure. As Solway said, they are hardly 'fun.'

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 13, 2006 07:05AM

Ross, you can't be serious, brother. Come on, man. You are probably a very depressed guy. I'll be praying for you.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 13, 2006 07:17AM

Let me tell you something personal about myself, Ross. First of all, don't give up. I know what depression is. I have been suicidal (rather, I was obsessed with what the pros call "suicidal ideations"), but have never attempted it.
Part of the reason, upon serious self-reflection, that I was involved with these wacky groups was that I think that this was a sort of surrogate form of suicide, like a means of turning my reeling mind off without actually literally dying. Dying to self, in a scripturally twisted sense. It can be very appealing, the drive of subconsciously WANTING to be in a cult. It's a lot easier than living your life and having to think for yourself. It takes a lot of the burden off of living. I'm here for you, man. I've PM-ed you, write me back please. Don;t give up and just try to have some fun man, get out of the house for a while. I HAVE been there, man. Get of of the house for a while and try and enjoy life. Is your family close?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.