Dahn Hak
Posted by: Bee ()
Date: June 20, 2003 10:56PM

If anyone has factual information regarding the Dahn Hak movement, please feel free to send me a private message.

Dahn Hak is covered in the Ross Institute database.

Apparently, the greater, more established martial arts community has been aware of the "Korean large-scale Cult-like Marketing" phenomenon. I saw a martial arts message board [[url]http://anyboard.net/rec/Asian_Mu_Do/posts/672.html[/url]] which discussed Dahn Hak as "a cult," and compared it with other similar groups, and posited the possibility of a common parent entity in Korea. (The two threads on that board are titled: "Dahn Hak" and "Cult Concerns.")
Last, here is another regular martial arts source calling Dahn Hak a cult:
[www.geocities.com] this entry under "ENERGY DEVELOPMENT" on that page.

Thanks,

Bee

Options: ReplyQuote
Dahn Hak
Posted by: charlie ()
Date: August 19, 2003 01:10PM

Hi
This is all very new to me. My wife has been involved
with Dahn for almost two years and has been to Sedona 3 times. She is a professional healer for Dahn. She has taken up with a Dahn master and we are going through a divorce. We have children, who had been attending the local Dahn centre.
I am currently in a legal battle with my wife and have had a court order put out to prevent her from taking them to Dahn. I did attend a number of classes and had a one on one personal session in which I was told to leave my wife and kids. I am perhaps oversimplifying things.
I do have info on fee schedules . Each member is charged as much as possible, according to the fee schedule,however some members do receive large discounts if they are good negotiators and not that hooked.

Dahn Hak
Posted by: Dilbert ()
Date: September 04, 2003 08:50PM

Hi I am researching Dahnhak,
I want anyone who has been associated with Dahnhak to tell me there story. What drew you to Dahnhak? Those who have left feel free to give me all the gory details.
I am an ex-member so won't side or spill any details back to Dahnhak. All the facts are going into a freelance article about the group. Everyone's help here is appreciated.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.