Profundity Yours PY Linda Good McGillis Texas
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 06, 2023 04:45AM

Profundity Yours Website

https://profundityyours.com

Profundity Yours is a society of diverse humans, coming together Now to co-create a New environment. One of empowered gratitude and heart based living as
One with Nature.
Live Stream Videos · Emerald Sun City of Light · Online Store · Conscious Gratitude

Profundity Yours - Social Media

Linda Good McGillis (@mcgillislinda) ...
Instagram
[www.instagram.com] › mcgillislinda
Awakening Consciousness and Spiritual Life coach, Ancient Elder Sol Ar Ma Sun Ra, Energy of Love · 2,863 posts · 2,089 followers · 84 following ...

Profundity Yours - My Experience as a Walk In Alien
YouTube
[www.youtube.com] › watch
Mar 12, 2023 — Linda Good McGillis explains how an alien took over her vessel in 2014. It's a wild ride from the leader of profundity yours. Edit by Syran.

The Cult of Profundity Yours
YouTube
[www.youtube.com] › watch
Mar 7, 2023 — Profundity Yours is a new age group with a ranch in Texas. In this video, we see a collection of clips recorded by the groups leader and ...

News

Town officials warn citizens of a cult trying to take over Marietta, Texas

[www.audacy.com]

A Cult Is Preparing To Take Over Marietta, Texas

Read More: Marietta, Texas Faces Cult Takeover Threat | [knue.com]

[knue.com]

Reddit

[www.reddit.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2023 12:01AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Profundity Yours Marietta, Texas Information
Date: June 06, 2023 10:02PM

[opengovus.com]

Profundity Yours
1655 Oak Springs Rd Trlr H, Kempner, TX 76539
Overview

PROFUNDITY YOURS (Taxpayer #32079287366) is a business in Kempner, Texas registered with Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. The registered business location is at 1655 Oak Springs Rd Trlr H, Kempner, TX 76539, in the county of Coryell. The permit start date is on May 18, 2021. The business is a franchise tax permit holder.
Taxpayer Information
Taxpayer Number 32079287366
Taxpayer Name PROFUNDITY YOURS
Taxpayer Address 1655 Oak Springs Rd Trlr H
Kempner
TX 76539
Taxpayer County Coryell
Permit Date 2021-05-18
Franchise Tax Permit Holder
Taxpayer Name PROFUNDITY YOURS
Taxpayer Address 1655 Oak Springs Rd Trlr H
Kempner
TX 76539
Taxpayer County Coryell
Taxpayer Organization Type CN - TEXAS NON-PROFIT CORPORATION
Record Type U - Secretary of State (SOS) File Number
Responsibility Beginning Date 2021-05-18
SOS COA File Number 0804147949
SOS Charter Date 2021-07-11
SOS Status A - Active
SOS Status Date 2021-07-11
Right to Transact Business A - Active
Location Information
Street Address 1655 OAK SPRINGS RD TRLR H
City KEMPNER
State TX
Zip Code 76539

Re: Profundity Yours PY Linda Good McGillis Texas
Date: June 06, 2023 10:09PM

[www.reddit.com]

Unburied our family time capsule from 5 years ago - my qmoms contribution was a card dedicated to Trump. 5 years later she joined a new age cult and cut us off. We’re now fighting the cult.

Today we dug up our family time capsule. All the contributions from my family was tokens, mementos, and family related items. Photos, coins, family related writeups, souvenirs and toys for the kids. One last item was a card with my moms handwriting. Inside it had both pages dedicated to Trump, how he was helping humanity to move into 5D spiritually. She added in how there’s been so many earth changes and solar flares, which is all tied into her belief system.

Last few lines was about our family and her new grand baby.

It’s crazy to think about how 5 years ago we were starting to become disconnected because of her obsession with trump and I just didn’t agree with her politics (which were constantly shoved down my throat).

Today, my mom has been MIA for a year. She joined a new age cult called profundity yours and moved to Texas. The leader convinced her to cut off all our family, her friends and donate ALL her money to her. The leader has convinced her to divorce my dad to extract all the assets from our family. The groups belief systems include pole shifts (failed prediction), solar flares, and ascension where they’re the only ones who can save humanity. Conveniently enough the leader, Linda Good McGillis is a “walk in” alien who also has claimed to be Jesus and speaks “light language” can stop earth changes when necessary.

I’ve been working with survivors of the cult, journalists and locals where the cult has set up their community and buying up property. We have the FBI, local sheriffs, and other law enforcement involved but because the people there are willingly donating their life savings, they are having a hard time stopping it.

Anyway… just a depressing reminder that the trump obsession is not victimless. The conspiracies hurt people. This will be a long road for my family…

Cult leader Linda Good McGillis (Profundity Yours) talks diamondizing, controlling your mind, the benefits of cutting off your family and the end of timesish.

[www.reddit.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2023 12:02AM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.