Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Dear gurus stop saying Krishna is Yaweh and Allah!
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: May 30, 2021 08:56AM

I have seen people debunk Yoga, meditation, unseen forces...
If you allow me, I would like to address a tracing that has been bothering me. I hope that it will be allowed because it is a very important conversation.
In all the years that I was a student of Bhakti Yoga, we were told to never speculate. We could not question anything. Even if they told you the sky was pink 5000 years ago, you had to accept it.
Vaishnava teachers tell us that there is only one God but he has many names.
I am going to base my conclusions on a verse from Bhagavad Gita and the purport by AC Bhaktivedanta Swami.

Chapter 9 text 26:
“If one offers me with love and devotion, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or water, I will accept it”.

Here is the purport:

“Thus, meat, fish and eggs SHOULD NOT be offered to Krsna. If He desired such things as offerings, He would have said so. Instead He clearly requests that a leaf, fruit, flowers and water be given to Him, and He says of this offering, "I will accept it." Therefore, we should understand that HE WILL NOT accept MEAT, fish and eggs. Vegetables, grains, fruits, milk and water are the proper foods for human beings and are prescribed by Lord Krsna Himself. Whatever else we eat CANNOT BE OFFERED to Him, since HE WILL NOT accept it. Thus we cannot be acting on the level of loving devotion if we offer such foods”.

Now please tell me how such a kind being who is asking only for vegetarian food tested Abraham in such a way. First he asked him to sacrifice his son and then he said you can offer me a lamb instead. I was testing your faith. That story is behind a tradition in Islam. Evey year hundreds of thousands of lambs are offered worldwide in a religious sacrifice. It also serves the purpose of distributing the food in charity. This is what is called charity in the mode of ignorance.
How can the same God be responsible for the killing of so many lambs/sheep every single year all around the Muslim countries?
If this truth is eternal, how can it be changed because of time and circumstances?
How can a deity that only asks for vegetarian food, accept a blood offering few thousand years later?
Therefore Krishna takes the responsibility of all that Karma for killing animals and eating them in the name of God (who can be none other than Krishna).
The teachings of the Vedas are all about the do’s don’ts so that souls do not accumulate more karma.
Suddenly Krishna decides to create a tradition that will do the opposite.
In the Vedas it is also stated that if you slaughter an animal you interfere with its evolution to a higher birth. Even if it does not make sense, these are the teachings. Krishna makes it so that the lambs’ reincarnation cycles is messed up?
That same God of Israel who is supposed to be Krishna, gave Moses the instruction to paint doors with lamb’s blood for protection, which created another lamb sacrifice tradition (passover) that apprently stopped.
Another explanation could be that God is bias. Who cares if the Jews and the Muslims end up with a huge load of Karma from killing lambs and eating them!
Let us not encourage vegetarianism in the Bible and the Quran, but let us enlighten the 60’s LSD hippies.
George Harrison was more deserving of these teachings than Abraham, Moses and Mohammed.
Another theory is that people were very barbaric in those days. This is why we have the pyramids that are an absolute mystery. Those people were so uncivilized!
I can completely hear teachers come up with something like this.
“Do not question God! Krishna will elevate the lambs that are offered in sacrifice, to a human birth. And he will cancel the Karma of those who eat the meat in the name of Allah and Yaweh. I suggest that you increase your rounds and chant more. Your mind is giving you trouble. You are at war with Maya Devi. If gurudeva says that Krishna is Allah and Yaweh who are you to question”?
Fortunately they will never have to answer such a question because no “blind” follower will ever ask it.
I honestly do not post these things in order to waste more energy attacking my ex teachers. I am not either bashing the philosophy in general. I just want to know how can there be such contradictions? I am sure that pretty much all the teachers of the Vedas think that there is only one God and it is Krishna. I feel that my question is very valid. I doubt that anybody will be able to give me a correct answer that is not based on fanaticism. Fanaticism consists in forcing you to accept something that does not make sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dear gurus stop saying Krishna is Yaweh and Allah!
Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: May 30, 2021 09:27AM

Time, place, and circumstance. Time, place, and circumstance.

Here is the answer...please follow this link:

[vaniquotes.org]

Please search this page for references to vegetarianism in the Islamic tradition:

[www.harekrsna.de]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 09:32AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: May 30, 2021 10:06AM

Prabhupada taught that a vegetarian diet is always the first choice, and that even better, vegetarian food which is offered first to Krishna is the best choice.

Prabhupada DID NOT teach absolute vegetarianism under all circumstances.

Prabhupada taught that if one has no choice but starvation and death, then meat-eating is permissible in that case (if it's an emergency and there's nothing else to eat):

Where there is no other food, one must live. Then meat-eating is not bad in that case. Because survival is required. But when there are substitutes... Everyone is eating another life. That is the law of nature.

One is to never eat the flesh of a cow UNLESS the cow died of natural causes.

So IF the cow died of natural causes, and IF one has absolutely nothing else to choose from in terms of food, then one can eat the beef.

Yes. Even eating beef can be permissible, under certain circumstances.

If one has no other options, then it can be permissible to eat chicken, fish, or whatever. One can catch a fish, kill a chicken, shoot a rabbit, whatever in order to survive.

Cow-killing is forbidden under any and all circumstances, however.

Take that to the bank, Truth wins.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 10:13AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: May 30, 2021 10:28AM

Truth wins: it seems like you are as familiar with Vaisnava philosophy and the teachings of Prabhupada as I am with ancient Babylonian and Sumerian mythology.

That is, it seems like you are not familiar at all with Vaisnava philosophy and the teachings of Prabhupada.

Have you ever even used Vaniquotes or the Vedabase? Have you read the books AT ALL?

Because if you had read ANYTHING, studied this stuff like I have, then you'd know that the Brahma-samhita, text 46, says as much about Allah, Yahweh, etc.

Look it up:

[vedabase.io]

Prabhupada did not make that up; it's in the Vaisnava Scriptures! Have you ever even read the books AT ALL?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 10:38AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: May 30, 2021 11:06AM

We are not talking about eating meat alone oh learned brahmana.
I am talking about slaughtering sheep based on the story of Abraham.
Trust me. I have seen with my own eyes what that poor soul went through. You think that they ahot him with a bullet? You throw scripture at me about eating meat. Try and slaughter a sheep with your own hands if you can. As an empath who loves animals witnessing this at age 8 or so is not something that you forget. Stop throwing Prahbupada at my face every second of the day. I don’t care what he said or not said. I use my own critical thinking.
I am tired of your arrogance. You devotees think you are the Elite of all spiritual knwoledge because of the bliss crumbs and a few supernatural deity tricks.
If you think you can be arrogant like this toward me you are in a deep illusion.
No wonder you guys make this process so unattractive with your fanaticism.
I Thank whatever divine forces in the universe I no longer have to hang out with devotees. Thanks for reminding me of my fortune. I did my best to stay polite and civil toward you. I am not here to prove my knowledge of the Vedas to you.
This is not about the vedas. It is a contradiction even a 4 year old can see.
Keep your fingers and energy for other posts. Stay away from mine!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 11:12AM by Truth wins.

Date: May 30, 2021 11:12AM

Truth wins Wrote:

> Keep your fingers and energy for other posts. Stay
> away from mine.

No. If you do not like it, then that's just too bad.

I am not obligated to obey you.

Time, place, and circumstance. It's not a contradiction; it's a paradox.

Abraham lived in a different time, in a different place, under a different set of circumstances. Out in the Palestinian desert 5000 or so years ago, there was probably not an abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables. Why is it so hard to believe that it would have been next to impossible for Abraham to have been a vegetarian?

Date: May 30, 2021 11:17AM

What about Moses smearing blood on the doors? Was it nevessary! Dude you realy have a problem. I am not psoting in here anymore. Who has patience for this crap. I did not escape a the mental hopsital of butler to enter another one here. Hooe you find other people to piss off with your fanaticism. That person is not going to be me. Have fun! Sooner or later, you will get kicked out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 11:18AM by Truth wins.

Date: May 30, 2021 11:19AM

This is the CULT EDUCATION FORUM, NOT the Angry Atheist Forum. I am here to EDUCATE. You are here to vent, seems like. I suggest you seek a good counselor.

Date: May 30, 2021 11:27AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are not talking about eating meat alone oh
> learned brahmana.

PS: I am not a brahmana. I am not second-initiated. I'm just some guy who is very familiar with what Prabhupada did and did not teach.

Date: May 30, 2021 12:11PM

I think you can benefit from a councelor yourself my friend. Keep your education to yourself please. Nobody needs to be educated about Krishna in here. There are books about that. People keep posting the most outrageous stuff but when it comes to me, I must always get attacked. Angry atheist? Lol! I am just stating facts. To think that what was done to Job is disgusting qualifies me as an atheist? It is none of your business how I want to relate to God. What is your mission? To deter atheists from a cult forum. Who the hell do you think you are? You don’t even know me. You think you can judge a person just by few posts on this forum. It is none of your business either why I am here. If I want to vent, you have no obligation to read my posts. You just operate from a place of arrogance and fanaticism. Coming onto a cult forum to preach and defend religion. I know you will still have an answer for me. Keep attacking people in the name of Krishna. Instead of respecting the free will of others and let them say what they need to express. I told you 10000 times that this is not a Vaishnava forum. People have crushed Acaryas in here. Butler is considered a God and yet there are close to 800 pages on him. You tell people yo kiss your behind or to shut up. What an amazing exemple. I guess that you being a thorn in my shoe is a message from the universe not post in here anymore. I leave this forum to you in order to keep educating people with your unlimited knowledge.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.