Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Vishwananada: Sex predator posing as God
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 28, 2021 06:44PM

I was horrified to hear the testimonies of few men about the founder of Bhakti Marga.
I cannot believe there is almost nothing on him written here.
That almost none of his “devotees” is speaking up.
Just a few people including some men who were lured by him.
He is also one of those money grabbing gurus and there.
I sure hope noone ends at his Ashram. This guy is next level horrible.
But he looks really sweet and has that honey smile.
He is getting away with it all quite easily. His reputation is for sure not as bad as it should be.

[m.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vishwananada: Sex predator posing as God
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 28, 2021 10:35PM

Here are some reports about Vishwananda and Bhakti Marga

[www.google.com]

About 5,060 results (0.49 seconds)

Vishwananda Scandal Exposed[vishwanandaexposed.tumblr.com]
Nov 8, 2014 — “This video of Sri Swami Vishwananda – a guru living in Germany ... South Africa Hindu Organization Investigating On Vishwananda Sexual Abuse ... Swami Vishwananda, founder of the Bhakti Marga movement, is to visit ...
?Vishwananda Abuse · ?Vishwananda · ?Vishwananda Scandal · ?Vishwananda Fake

Videos
Video result for vishwananda bhakti marga "abuse"
PREVIEW
31:36
BHAKTI GURU SEXUALLY ABUSED HIS DISCIPLE (TRUE ...
YouTube · SUNFLOWERS
Oct 3, 2019
Video result for vishwananda bhakti marga "abuse"2:57
Vishwananda Swami: Ex Devotee Exposes Sickening History ...
YouTube · Skeptic Perspective
Oct 19, 2020
Video result for vishwananda bhakti marga "abuse"
PREVIEW
6:34
The Consequence of Karma | Insights from the Master
YouTube · Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda
Sep 14, 2017
Feedback

Warning: Here is proof that 'Gurus' could not be what they ...[medium.com] › ...
She has since made many videos about Nithyananda's abuse on her youtube ... I asked people in Bhakti Marga to pass on a message to Vishwananda for help, ...

Victim of a Sex Scandal – You all know the truth. Email ...[falsevishwananda.wordpress.com] › 2018/06/28
Jun 28, 2018 — The organization known as Bhakti Marga is led by the famous mahamandaleshwar Swami Vishwananda. His movement is very similar to Osho ...

Swami Vishwananda - RationalWikihttps://rationalwiki.org › wiki › Swami_Vishwananda
Swami Vishwananda or Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda (born in 1978 in ... of a particular brand of Hinduism personality cult marketed as Bhakti Marga. ... ://www.cultnews101.com/2015/03/swami-to-be-probed-over-claims-of-abuse.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PROOF & EVIDENCE?[www.ezw-berlin.de] › downloads › BM_TR...PDF
bhakti-marga-and.html. APOSTOLIC CHURCH: VISHWANANDA IS A FAKE BISHOP [www.coachurch.ru]. SOUTH AFRICAN SEX ABUSE INVESTIGATION.

Sex abuse scandals in modern yoga circles (restored ...[www.facebook.com] › notes › sex-abuse-scandals...
... (Himalayan Institute). Swami Vishwananda (Bhakti Marga) ... Clean gurus, so far without sex abuse claims: ... Yoga swami faces allegations of sexual abuse

Petition · Remove Sri Vaishnava reference in Paramahamsa ...[www.change.org] › supporters-and-followers-of-s...
ProblemThe person known as Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda claims to be ... Bhakti Marga Sadhana, the path that is being promoted by Vishwananda.2.

Warning - homosexual Swami Vishwananda unworthy of his title[spiritualteachers.proboards.com] › thread › warni...
Aug 29, 2018 · 5 posts · ?3 authors
We wish to make you aware of a so-called Bhakti Marga organisation in central Germany which is run under the homosexual guru Swami Vishwananda. ... or church still tolerate this sect, where sexual abuse happens.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2021 10:40PM by corboy.

Date: April 29, 2021 12:44AM

On the internet you can for sure find things.
But almost nothing in here. That shows me that his followers are either scared or too devoted.
To claim to be an Avatar of God gives one permission on whole different level.
Of course those who believe that are also very naive. They have fallen in a deep hole.
That stuff is worthy of a documentary like holly hell.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: April 29, 2021 12:58AM

It cannot be underestimated how frightening it is for someone to tell another person about having endured sexual abuse. For some it is deeply buried away because acknowledging it even in the self is too much.

It does not matter if it is a person in public power or not, the authority of the abuser has been asserted and is final for many.

Often people may come forward once the physical death of the abuser has occurred, which is usually misunderstood by observers because they do not understand the dynamics at play.

Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: April 29, 2021 12:59AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On the internet you can for sure find things.
> But almost nothing in here. That shows me that his
> followers are either scared or too devoted.
> To claim to be an Avatar of God gives one
> permission on whole different level.
> Of course those who believe that are also very
> naive. They have fallen in a deep hole.
> That stuff is worthy of a documentary like holly
> hell.

If this guy is God, then I want to see his Vishvarupa (Universal Form).

Date: April 29, 2021 04:44AM

Facet it is not just sexual abuse.
He is like all those other false gurus taking financial advantage...
I have huge respect for the guys who spoke up. I think they will be marked for life.
I cannot imagine the manipulation power it takes to lure straight guys to enter into his game.
This tells me he is very dangerous.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: April 30, 2021 09:28PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Facet it is not just sexual abuse.
> He is like all those other false gurus taking
> financial advantage...

It’s such a shame. People are like this though, so it’s always best to be strong in self for self, which is always a beacon to others even if it is not obvious that beacon is seen, it is.

> I have huge respect for the guys who spoke up.

Same. It’s a big deal. Not easy in any shape or form.

> I cannot imagine the manipulation power it takes
> to lure straight guys to enter into his game.

All sorts of things, but in my own observations manipulators largely chance it out in various ways, those they met they continue to meddle with until spent. Those they don’t, they repel if they need to or just don’t, separate ways are walked.

For those they net, a lot of confusion helps. Plus once those boundaries are down, identity.. “ ego” tossed aside, the distinction between self and other then much less present in “oneness” (I wrote a short draft pamphlet about this recently), leaving the air of what others want as feeling of what you want.. nobody is home so the commanding authority takes residence.

“It felt like the right thing to do at the time”

“I got lost in the moment”

“I don’t know what came over me”

“It was like I was possessed”

- context given, these are all statements found when the absence of the self is taken over.

This is where controllers then like to leave the imaginations run wild and things like ghost stories, channeling, conspiracy theory and the like is born and run with like it is reality, which controllers want so they can keep running through other people.

> This tells me he is very dangerous.

Definitely a dangerous, unhealthy situation.

Posted by: Francesco P ()
Date: June 18, 2021 10:46PM

To be effective in combating Fake Babas like that one you need to contact the Akhil Bhartiya Akhara Parishad. This is a council in India which maintains the Fake Babas list in India since 2017 which was updated a few times since the first release.

Is it possible that EVERYBODY writes to Anand Giri Ji a message via WhatsApp (+91 94511 80755) to pressure Narendra Giri (head of Akhil Bhartiya Akhara Parishad) to add V. to the Fake Babas list?? Ananda Giri Ji is the secretary of Narendra Giri. Provide the content you have (3 testimonies, articles of relic theft, etc.).

You should also pressure Dinendra Das (head of Nirmohi Ani Akhara) via Ananda Giri Ji to recall the Mahamandaleshwar guru title they gave to V in 2015.

For your information:
The Akhil Bhartiya Akhara Parishad or All India Akhara Council (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhil_Bharatiya_Akhara_Parishad) became more prominent in recent years when fake babas started being abusive and so many swamis/ gurus had a bad reputation because of them. The ABAP has the main 14 akharas (= monastic orders) of India under them. They have released a Fake Babas list in 2017 as a first step to get their good reputation back.

The Nirmohi Ani Akhara is one of the 14 akharas and accepted in 2015 big money (30.000USD) from V. to provide him the Mahamandaleshwar saint title in Nashik during the Kumbh Mela. 2 years prior to that in 2013, the Mahanirvani Akhara initiated Nithyananda during the Kumbh Mela into a Mahamandaleshwar. There seem to be quite a few parallels between the 2 gurus.
The ABAP tried to add Nithyananda to the Fake Babas list but were stopped by the respective akhara which initiated N. into Mahamandaleshwar:
[scroll.in]

The impact of adding V. on the Fake Babas list would be very important! Basically the whole Hindu world would get to know about it. Please contact everybody you know to get in touch with Ananda Giri Ji. Pressure Narendra Giri to look into the cases, send a message via WhatsApp now.

Ananda Giri Ji will need to translate your messages since Narendra Giri and Dinendra Das do not speak English which makes it a bit difficult. PLEASE ASK AS MANY FORMER DEVOTEES AS POSSIBLE TO SEND HIM A MESSAGE. There is no email address available of Ananda Giri Ji right now but WhatsApp messages would not harm you in any way. They do not bother about your cell phone numbers but the reason why they are being contacted.
In addition you may write to the official Kumbh Mela organisation via email or Facebook since the ABAP organises all of the Kumbh Melas in India and are in touch with Narendra Giri:
devinekumbhmela@gmail.com
mahakumbhyatraallahabad@gmail.com
[www.facebook.com]
[www.allahabadkumbhyatra.com]

Please do not just discuss the issue, GET ACTIVE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2021 10:50PM by Francesco P.

Posted by: Siriusstar11 ()
Date: July 15, 2021 04:31AM

Date: August 06, 2021 05:04AM

Might this help?

TESTIMONIAL OF MILES WITT Part -1- [www.youtube.com] TESTIMONIAL OF MILES WITT Part-2-[www.youtube.com]...

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.