More Rape Allegations/Manhunt Escalates for GACP Cult Leader
Posted by: CaptPorridge ()
Date: April 19, 2006 07:16AM

Regarding Moonie Off-shoot cult known as GACP (Global Association Of Culture & Peace), known in Korea as the JMS cult: [www.culteducation.com]

Cult leader Jeong Myeong Seok has been on the news here in Korea these past few days. New rape allegations have come from his followers in China; which follows the pattern of rape allegations wherever he spends time: Korea, Japan, America, Taiwan, and now China.

I have links to the Korean language articles at the top of my site and rough English translations. There is also a 2minute video from a Korean news bulletin, April 18.
Links to the article and English translations can be found at the top of my site, better translations coming soon.

[falsemessiah.proboards23.com]

One article contains a reported "rape menu book" which contains photos of bikini wearing teenage members. According to one of the articles, the leader chooses those he likes, and they are brought to his hideout in China to be raped. A photo of this "menu" is on my site.

A friend gave me this brief sumary translation of one of the articles:

after being captured by Hong Kong immigration in 2003 and paying $100,000 US dollars to be released, jung myung suk fled to china mainland and he is still molesting women overseas

jms should not be the only one convicted of sexual felonies however, in order to be in good graces with jms, his followers are providing him with tall, pretty, young believers

they take pictures of tall, pretty middle and high school girls and submit to jung myung suk, he then picks the ones he likes and they get sent overseas and get raped by him

lee yang ho (seoul police) , yoon ho won (govt official) and a few others are preparing evidence to expose his crimes

It is also possible (although I'm not sure exactly what is happening) but Interpol and the Korean and Chinese Police may be closer to arresting Jeong. For those not up-to-speed: Jeong has been wanted by Interpol since skipping bail in Hong Kong in 2003 and is wanted in Korea charged on multiple rape charges. I have heard a rumour that the leader's hideout was located and raided, but he had left before the raid.
I know from a source in the cult that the leader's regular Sunday Internet Sermon was cancelled suddenly due to "technical difficulties" And the Korean Police confirmed again a couple of months ago that they are actively hunting him.

Whatever is happening, it seems to be hot news here in Korea and I am sure there will be new developments and new articles in the coming days.

In other more personal news, I wrote a JMS article for my university's English gazette.
It is available online here:
[www.culteducation.com]

1 month after it was published, two JMS girls, one I knew from my time in Geumsan; the other a former student of my university, confronted me after one of my classes. They hadn't told me they were coming, they neglected to email me despite my email being clearly listed in the article, which they had a copy of.
It was a surprise attack, a blitzkrieg two against 1 attack designed, I’m sure, to intimidate me. The poor girls, they didn't stand a chance.

We had a 1 hour conversation in which strangely they confirmed several aspects of my article they claimed were lies.
I secretly recorded 40 minutes of the conversation and I will post transcripts of the good bits in the coming couple of weeks.

The transcript will, I promise, be both entertaining and informative.
I'll embellish it a little for humour's sake but it will also be (I hope) a fascinating look at the mind-set of two of the most indoctrinated members I have ever encountered. We discuss the rape charges, the reasons he has fled them, the Wolmyongdong phallic symbols, the Hitler praising speech, and the cult's policy of lying to new recruits, all that and more. Some details are already on my site, located under the heading “The Day The Cult Came To My Class”

If the leader is arrested soon, the "true believers" in the group are liable to do anything. The cult leader regularly promotes suicide in his speeches.

The recent news primarily concerns the cult in Korea and China, but they small "churches" spread out across the US and Canada, mainly based on or near university campuses.

PS I just noticed the cult's US site www.gacp.org is off-line (expired)
About a week ago it was online.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Rape Allegations/Manhunt Escalates for GACP Cult Leader
Posted by: CaptPorridge ()
Date: May 11, 2012 09:49PM

Well I've been inactive on this board of late, but I think a return and update on this cult is warranted as although it is relatively obscure in the west, it does have branches near quite a few university campuses in the US and recruiters are always on the lookout for more members.

So 8 years ago the cult leader was a fugitive, he's since been arrested in China (2007) and then extradited back to Korea where he was found guilty of raping followers and sentenced to ten years jail, a sentence which was upheld by Korea's supreme court.

His conviction, while it certainly stopped him raping, didn't do a whole lot to stop the activities of regional leaders who had become used to the leader not making public appearances on account of him being wanted for rape by Interpol.

Recent news from earlier this year: A very senior Korean member recently left the cult and took with him videos that show the true nature of the cult, ie an organization dedicated to nothing but the systematic indoctrination of young female members so that they would either consent to sex with the founder or be less inclined to report their rape if they did not. And from media reports from all across Asia, many did not consent. But a lot did, and I guess it could be argued their consent was "manufactured" but anyway, a culture existed within the cult that led to groups of young members to make videos together while naked sending their love to their messiah. The senior member who left the cult grabbed a whole stash of such videos and releases pixelated portions.

In 2003, members of a Korean anti-cult group tracked down the fugitive messiah in Hong Kong and led immigration officers to his location. He was subsequently arrested and mysteriously placed on bail. He promptly ran away and wasn't caught again until 4 years and god knows how many rapes later. Cult leader didn't appreciate being arrested and promptly ordered senior members to kill those responsible for tracking him down. Fortunately those he asked fell failed to kill anyone, but they did succeed in attacking the leader of the group's father with a baseball bat. After the assault, one of the attackers went into hiding and only resurfaced a couple of months ago. He turned himself into the police ad is now helping them with further investigations into the cult.

I've cataloged the most significant events on my site here: www.jmscult.com/home with videos, translations of Korean articles, and links to articles published in English.
And there's much more information on my forums here: www.jmscult.com/forum

And here are sites operated by US arm of the cult which primarily goes by the name "Providence" but individual churches have their own unique names which change from time to time, particularly when their links to the previously mentioned convicted rapist surface.

[gospelofprovidence.com]
[providencetrial.com]
[www.providence.nu]
[www.facebook.com]

Thanks for reading.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2012 10:15PM by CaptPorridge.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.