Psychjourney : Any information?
Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: April 13, 2006 09:01AM

I am involved in a case of verbal and psychological abuse on another forum, and I have run across an internet organisation group called [b:127bedf0bc]Psychjourney[/b:127bedf0bc]. Their web site is www.psychojourney.com .

They advertise that you can be a [b:127bedf0bc]guild leader or a guild member[/b:127bedf0bc], and you can get a Guild Leader's Media Kit. Here are the names of their guild leaders: Dr. Joel D. Block Garry Cooper, Jon Filitti, Dr. Tammie Fowles, Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein, Dr. Russell Holstein, Dr. Jane Mountain, M.D., Dr. John Riolo, Paul T. P. Wong, Ph.D., C.Psych

Has anyone heard about them or does anyone know anything about the "Guild Leaders"? Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: April 13, 2006 10:59AM

Dead link.

Ah ha - it's www.psychjourney.com, though psychojourney is probably appropriate.

Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: April 15, 2006 09:31AM

Hope
Dead link. Ah ha - it's www.psychjourney.com, though psychojourney is probably appropriate.
Thanks! It musta been a slip of the tongue/mind/fingers when I typed that extra o in to begin with.

The address is [www.psychjourney.com] I don't know if the real link will work from this forum, but you could copy and paste the whole link into your browser to go there, if you dare... :shock:

Here's some text from the site:
"[b:c1f43c0a12]Psychjourney Pro Website Launching February 2006.. [/b:c1f43c0a12]The Psychjourney Pro E-newsletter will cover product development, affiliate programs, e-book and traditional publishing. Additional topics will include hosting Internet radio shows and cable television shows. Learn how to develop multiple income streams and to be recognized as an expert in your field. E-newsletter sent monthly."

And! You can be a [b:c1f43c0a12]Guild [/b:c1f43c0a12]member too! :roll:

This such a strange site. I can't really figure out what kind of an organisation it is.... The person who 'flamed' me on the other forum has links to this page from her own 'home page'. :x

Can anyone think of what classification of organisation it might be classified as? High demand group? I dunno!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.