dahn yoga
Posted by: azgirl15 ()
Date: April 13, 2006 07:47AM

I'm interested in Dahn Yoga, anyone know people involved?

Options: ReplyQuote
dahn yoga
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 13, 2006 07:20PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

Some died at the Sedona retreat and the family has filed a lawsuit claiming wrongful death.

dahn yoga
Posted by: finnster ()
Date: April 14, 2006 05:25AM

azgirl15,

If you do a search with the keyword "dahn" in this forum, you'll find a great deal of information on dahn yoga.

Also, I know a teenager who started taking classes which then quickly escalated into spending more money and time (not only going to classes, but also to rallies across the country, doing volunteer work for many hours a week, and late night sessions inducing sleep deprivation). His parents ended up intervening (with an exit counselor) when he started to try to find ways to obtain $10,000 to continue with Dahn yoga (as he was told this was what he had to do by senior members of Dahn yoga). He is one of the lucky ones to be extracted after being involved for several months.

I hope this helps.

dahn yoga
Date: April 14, 2006 09:03AM

Finnster,

Thanks for that information. Is this friend of yours from Arizona? Do you know or does anyone know of people from Arizona who have had a problem with Dahn Yoga? :?

dahn yoga
Posted by: finnster ()
Date: April 14, 2006 11:02PM

No, he is not from Arizona. It is possible that he might actually know a few people from Arizona, since he went to rallies across the country. However, the destructive side of dahn yoga is not an isolated occurrence, happening only in certain parts of the country.

This group's practices are applied wherever they are. Think of it as a nationwide fast-food chain. Just like the fast-food chain, dahn yoga has a very specific set of methods that apply where they open up shop. This includes people who work there and people who get recruited to participate. The doctrine (aka the agenda) is to use and exploit people financially and emotionally under the guise of yoga and healing.

You can find more information on dahn yoga here -> [www.freedomofmind.com] and especially, check out the BITE (Behavior, Information, Thought, and Emotional Control) model applied to dahn -> [www.freedomofmind.com]

My recommendation is to stay away from dahn yoga.

If you're interested in yoga, I'm sure there must be a few other yoga places that you can check out in Arizona. As a rule of thumb, any activity that you're doing with an organization should not create a dependency to the organization.

dahn yoga
Date: April 15, 2006 08:11AM

I work for a tv station in Phoenix and am looking for any dahn hak yoga victims from Arizona that could help me with a story we are working on. Would appreciate any help

dahn yoga
Posted by: Lifestyle ()
Date: April 18, 2006 12:50PM

azgirl15
I work for a tv station in Phoenix and am looking for any dahn hak yoga victims from Arizona that could help me with a story we are working on. Would appreciate any help

I see a lot of posts from people who feel burned by Dahn (and some defenders too) at [www.wholehealthclinic.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.