Tad James (Timelines) and Lisa Turner ([psycademy)
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: January 18, 2020 03:23AM

Came across Tad james when investigating Lisa Turner who seems to use the same process as Tad but she call it higherself therapy.

There are a few reasons that concern me .. i know someone who joined her training in her academy and he has been lately more distress and saying the same things she says.. things like boundaries and compromise don't seem to go together for Lisa and there is more than seems off . Would love to give some credit to this lady but i found it hard to trust someone with past issues that claims she has guides speaking for her she does a funny voice .. does she owns what she says or she prefers to have a guide instead?.. AS probably as James she does lots of profit and uses a strange wording such if people are upset with her she forgives them.. which leads me to think she might not take responsibility for her actions and it is all on others.

Please come forward with your thoughts about James Tad and Lisa the more this is seen and commented the more the truth would be exposed about realTads and Lisa's agenda!

[www.psycademy.co.uk]

[thebestyoumagazine.co]

[www.amazon.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tad James (Timelines) and Lisa Turner ([psycademy)
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: January 18, 2020 06:09PM

[www.psycademy.co.uk]

Lisa on crying what she thinks ..

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.