Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Aaravindha Himadra—Truly a Spiritual Fraud, and Worse?
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: January 30, 2020 01:27PM

Hey Trav,

Aaravindha Himadra appears to be another false guru...what a joke.

I looked up "Aaravindha Himadra Bullshit" on Google...this is what came up:

[www.yourvibration.com]

This guy is one of many. Insecure people who want to control others.

Seems there are many of these con artists in the world. People should be aware of this schlock and know how to avoid it.

I mean really?

"an enlightened teacher who found and has been trained my secret Himalayan masters that only he knows about. He claims to be in telepathic communication with them, perhaps at all times."

And...

"secret telepathic communication"???

This sounds like a shoddy late night, lonely-heart C2C am drama radio show. Actually...there is more entertainment value in a C2C radio show than this utter bullshit.

I feel this Aaravindha Himadra dude is putting it out there as much as he can to see what he can catch. A fisherman fishing. Trolling if you will...

People need to know the difference between internet entertainment and grandiose projections of a narcissistic self proclaimed guru personality.

Geeze...these guys are sick and desperate.

I'm glad you're bringing attention to this. Warn people!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: January 30, 2020 01:29PM

And he's creepy. Just look at him

Posted by: Soggydog1 ()
Date: January 31, 2020 04:01AM

Things are quiet here on Orcas. I hear/see nothing.

I ordered a copy of Be's book for the library awhile back; does anyone know the expected release date for that?

I'm thinking of a new promotional angle for Aara to consider (using self-deprecating humor this time instead of lawsuits and attack), something like 'Aara: Carlos Castaneda +++', but that's not quite it. Maybe we, as a community, could collaborate on satirical memes/tag lines together with 'art' in the form of possible promo posters to give him a chuckle-lift through this dark night of the soul.

Posted by: Soggydog1 ()
Date: January 31, 2020 04:19AM

Things are quiet here on Orcas. I hear/see nothing.

I ordered a copy of Be's book for the library awhile back; does anyone know the expected release date for that?

I'm thinking of a new promotional angle for Aara to consider (using self-deprecating humor this time instead of lawsuits and attack), something like 'Aara: Carlos Castaneda +++', but that's not quite it. Maybe we, as a community, could collaborate on satirical memes/tag lines together with 'art' in the form of possible promo posters to give him a chuckle-lift through this dark night of the soul.

If he switches to fiction he could copy other master marketers (like painters copy old masters to learn technique) like Yogananda. I was wowed by that one at age 7. anyway, I digress.

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: February 02, 2020 10:19AM

FYI:
Aaravindha,
Why not watch this?
you might learn something here...

From a good friend came the following. It would be nice if Aaravindha paid attention, although "Ethics" would seem to be something he tries to avoid.

Excerpt from a personal message
And just watched the latest Batgap offering from Rick Archer: "Discussion on Sexual Misconduct, Money, Power, Trauma, & Ethics in Spiritual Communities", quite refreshing that people are speaking about these issues candidly, for those who haven't seen it, it's at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=B8AAvcYvCt8&feature=emb_logo

Note: "MyNameIsHeather" started a new thread about this YouTube Clip: Discussion on Ethics in Spiritual Communities - BatGap

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2020 10:33AM by Traveler99.

Date: February 09, 2020 12:22AM

Now Available as Free PDF Download:

Immortal Self?
An Investigation of Aaravindha Himadra,

Self-Appointed "World Teacher"
(a virtual “Messiah” or “Savior”),
and of his alleged “spiritual history” as told in his
"Immortal Self
A Journey to the Himalayan Valley of the Amartya Masters"

The investigation into the veracity of Aaravindra Himadra's claims, teachings, and, inherently, his character, is available at:

www.reallyguru.com

Date: February 10, 2020 10:58AM

AARAVINDHA HIMADRA--
"96% A Lie."
Multiple 1600 Euro "secret trainings"
to get a "Himalayan Secret"
available in a book by Yogani available for $12.
In public, he is "all about love, kindness and humility,"
Behind the scenes, he is, "paranoid, narcissistic and shaming."
People who leave stay quiet because they're
"Afraid of Retaliation."

Upon examining the article linked to by Heather above, more sadly unsurprising (at this point) details about Aaravindha Himadra are seen. The article by the good persons at yourvibration.com, with their 4% truth rating for AH (Aaravindra Himadra), certainly supports the conclusions of the new booklet offered for free at reallyguru.com mentioned in the last post.

Here, with all credit to yourvibration.com, are excerpts from that article. (And thanks to Heather for bringing it to our attention.)

Yourvibration.com about Aaravinda Himadra
Aaravindha Himadra. Personal vibration: 130; truth value: 4%… meaning: 96% is not true, maybe even a lie.

Born: January 29, 1953 (age 64), United States of America

Books: Immortal Self: A Journey to the Himalayan Valley of the Immortal Masters

American, big in Germany, Sacred Solar Lineage from 24000+ BC, now more secret, known by AH “at an early age due to his gift of Saumedhika sight,” remote Himalayan valleys, immortal masters, Sambodha intentional teaching community

The angry, narcissistic, and frightening aspects of Aaravindha pointed here certainly do prove:

-- He's as enlightened as a cockroach, or less so.

-- His Himalayan Masters, if they exist, are also about as spiritually adept and attuned as were Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (or less so).

-- AH's response to Be Scofield was no aberration. His lies, attacks, and threats would have been no surprise at all to his current and ex-inner circle members.

-- What does surprise is his greed. Isn't he married to a wealthy woman? Why soak gullible seekers for so much money? (Sex, Drugs, Fame, Power, and Money. Those were "The Five Destroyers" of spiritual teachers that Devon Adler examined in the Heather book. Aaravindha seems to have fallen hard for the desire for the last three, at least.)

Now, back to the excellent report from yourvibration.com.

Report from Ex-Student of AH, found at yourvibration.com
I wanted to share some of my experience that I had with that group, as it was something that I didn’t expect and I would like to warn other people. I see that there is very little written on the web about Sambodha and I think it is because many people who have left it are afraid of retaliation from Aaravindha, the leader, and the close inner circle he surrounds himself with.Sambodha is a spiritual group that says it is about becoming enlightened and teaching followers all sorts of spiritual knowledge. It is owned and run by Aaravindha Himadra, who claims that he has a form of “inner sight” that allows him to see things about his students that they don’t know themselves. He often diagnoses followers’ physical and mental problems through this “sight.” He also tells his followers what their past lives were, why they have the life/relationship they have, etc. He also claims to be able to see things that happened in history, find spiritual truths and techniques that nobody else knows, etc. He says he has a personal relationship with a group of “Immortals” who live in a hidden valley in the Himalayan Mountains, and he has a book about this. Many of his students believe that he is enlightened, and many take his word without questioning it.

The most “sacred and secret” technique he teaches is at the end of a seven year training course (his fee is 1,600 EUR per training and you have to go through all of them to get to the sacred technique). This technique is supposedly not available anywhere else in the world (except from the Immortal Masters he supposedly knows in India). However, somebody who went through the whole training told me that this meditation technique is actually written about at length in a book called Samyama that you can buy on Amazon for $12. The author of that book has been teaching meditation for 30 years. [Sarlo adds: this book is by Yogani, author of many inexpensive books on spiritual practices and meditation techniques.]

Over the several years when I was in Sambodha, many people left. Sometimes these were people who were in the inner circle, but since none of them would talk about what happened, it was hard to understand what was really going on. I finally left because I could see that things were getting weird with the organization and Aaravindha was getting always more paranoid, accusing people of things that were ridiculous, telling people what they should think politically, and also kicking out some members for reasons that I couldn’t understand. In at least once instance I know of, he told other members to unfriend the kicked out person on Facebook and basically shun them.

After I left, I finally had a chance to talk to some of the other people who had left Sambodha before me. What I discovered is that all of them said that Aaravindha has two faces. The one he presents to the public is all about love, kindness and humility, and the other one behind the scenes is paranoid, narcissistic and shaming. Many of them said that he lies and manipulates, and this is something I also saw sometimes, like things didn’t quite add up and yet nobody ever called him out on it. I told the people I talked with that I wouldn’t share their details to others, but some of the things I heard were shocking and what I would call emotionally abusive. Also, I heard from these people (and I also witnessed this myself) that when a key person would leave or get kicked out of Sambodha, afterward Aaravindha would tell everybody that that person had some kind of mental or emotional illness and basically create a smear campaign about them.

Like many, I thought I was too smart to fall into a cult or get caught up with a narcissistic cult leader. Looking back now, I think this was because my first experiences with Sambodha were so blissful and “enlightening.” Unfortunately, I attributed my feelings to being in the group, instead of realizing that it was my own heart opening that was making me feel such connectedness, and not the group. When I left, I felt so much relief.

I hope that this other perspective on Sambodha can help keep somebody from wasting their time and money, as I did.

The article quoted from here is three years old. How is it that with this information out there anybody has started "studies" with this (lying, intemperate) "Master" in the meantime?

Date: March 02, 2020 12:02PM

Does
“The Intermediate Zone”
Of Sri Aurobindo
Explain the Spiritual Fraud
Of Aaravindha Himadra?

Sri Aurobindo’s “Intermediate Zone” explains at least some poor, half-baked, self-inflated, and badly behaving (sex, drugs, fame, power, and/or money) ‘spiritual teachers’ who are out there.

Might it also explain the spiritual lies, greed, and anger of Aaravindha Himadra? Let us explore Sri Aurobindo’s concept to see.

Sri Aurobindo (summary from a letter to a disciple)
=== Characteristics ===
Aurobindo asserted that spiritual aspirants may pass through iiian intermediate zone where experiences of force, inspiration, illumination, light, joy, expansion, power, and freedom from normal limits are possible. These can become associated with personal aspirations, ambitions, notions of spiritual fulfilment and yogic siddhi, and even be falsely interpreted as full spiritual realisation. One can pass through this zone, and the associated spiritual dangers, without harm by perceiving its real nature, and seeing through the misleading experiences. Those who go astray in it may end in a spiritual disaster, or may remain stuck there and adopt some half-truth as the whole truth, or become more an instrument of less

To me, the answer is “No.”

It would seem that teachers who were out there due to this concept might at least start out believing that they are awakened or even enlightened. Aaravindha never believed that he ever got to a secret Himalayan valley. His whole book and his whole “world teacher” show is barnyard stuff with perfume covering up the stench, and he knows it. He was a fake from the get-go. This is why the article by Be Scofield scared him to the depths; his whole enterprise stands on feet of moist clay, and if looked ad too carefully will fall.

Aaravindha Himadra was never even in the Intermediate Zone, and he knows it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2020 12:12PM by Traveler99.

Date: April 17, 2020 03:38AM

AARAVINDHA HIMADRA--
A Waste Of Time
??

A month or so ago a good friend, a long veteran of the spiritual world, called me using Skype from his winter hideaway in the Arizona desert. We discussed the various 'teachers' about whom I have started Message Boards. He agreed totally that James Swartz is a criminal and a fraud, that Madhukar is a rapacious tragedy, and was only happy with Anadi because he apparently was more low-key than he used to be.

Regarding Aaravindha Himadra, his words were these:

From a FRIEND
Trav, nobody I associate knows anything about Aaravindha. He's so much a nothing, so much not even on the serious spiritual seeker's radar, that most here in the Southwest have never heard of him. I'm surprised Bee Scofield wasted her time attacking such a small-timer, except, well, if there was a connection to a murder between his "people" and the woman who died (and she was also apparently one of 'his people'), well, yes. that warranted much attention.
Plus, the obvious bullshit in Aaravindha's story. Holy Krishna, who could believe that he is, as he was called in Devon's booklet, "The Indiana Jones of Spirituality."
My point is, why waste your time on such an obvious fake, and one that nobody even cares about?

The booklet my friend wrote about is Immortal Self? An Investigation of Aaravindha Himadra, Self-Announced "World Teacher" by Devon Adler. It's available to read for free here.

Certainly my friend made some very good points. However, the Aaravindha Himadra posts, relatively few though there be, do receive an average of over 110 views, and now total over 2000. Some people, at least, are interested, and some of these might be trying to figure out whether to join Aaravindha's "group" (DON'T DO IT!) or trying to escape from him and them (a wonderful plan indeed. Please do so),

Survivors of time with Aaravindha Himadra,
please do feel free to share your experiences here.
Others should be warned before they, too,
are relieved of much of their money and spiritually confused by a fake
(or, maybe, end up dead like that poor woman on Orcas Island).

Date: June 07, 2020 04:32AM

"Aaravindha Himadra Rides Again!!"
From the Himalayan Wonder Boy come
More Unwarranted, Lying, and Distorted attacks
against Be Scofield.

A CHALLENGE!

Yes, let's have a contest!

Turn on your higher thinking faculties. Try to omit anything you've ever heard about Be Scofield or Aaravindha Himadra.

Then, read, Immortal Self? An Investigation of Aaravindha Himadra by Devon Adler.

Next, read, The Malicious Mania of Be Scofield by "Sirius Investigations."

Who do you believe?

Does Aaravindha Himadra come across as a "real" spiritual teacher?

Does the attack piece on Be Scofield really connect any meaningful dots? (Hint--only if you believe outright lies.)

Devon Adler, using Aaravindha's own book, to my mind absolutely destroys any credibility Aaravindha has as a spiritual teacher. The fact is that in reputable circles Aaravindha has no reputation to begin with. Mention Himadra and nobody knows who he is, or perhaps someone groans and says, "Oh, God. That guy!"

The attack piece about Be Scofield by "Sirius Investigations" is full of lies, exaggerations, and distortions. Thankfully, these are easy to discern. Sometimes they even totally misquote Be herself, which is ironic, as she keeps records of her conversations for just such eventualities.

In fact, as of today, Be Scofield's reporting has led to over 75 mainstream news articles in over 35 countries, at least three short documentary films, the shutting down of large abusive cults, and the retirement (or disruption in the malfeasant teachings) of several untoward Tantra teachers. Her work is going to be featured soon by a major streaming network, and there are other projects ongoing related to her work. If she were a hack, this would not have happened.

As I have written before, Be Scofield is not perfect. Everything she writes I personally fact-check (which is what I do with everybody). However, the attacks of Aaravindha Himadra are so ill-founded, scurrilous, and poorly-done that it's amazing that even such a spoiled rich-bitch of a fake teacher could spend so much to get so little.

Be Scofield, as quoted by a mutual friend

"I’ve always welcomed real critique and disagreements but only usually get ad hominem and personal attacks."

Yes, that says it all.

Since there is nothing of substance for Aaravindha Himadra and his paid lackeys to attack, all they can do is lie and shout.

Damn it, Aaravindha!

Can't your supernaturally wonderful Himalayan Masters
with whom you claim to be in constant psychic contact do better
than to let one writer throw you off so badly?

What kind of a "Savior," of a "World Master," are you, anyway?
)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2020 04:35AM by Traveler99.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.