Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Be Scofield -- The Truth Is ???
Posted by: Whoisit19 ()
Date: September 10, 2019 10:52PM

Since this thread has died for some reason, I'll just talk to myself. I read Heathers story, since it is was claimed to be the inspiration for Erin's story, according to Traveller99, who seems knowledgeable about every character discussed in this message board. I am a little lost with that, because I dont see the similarities between the stories at all, unless you just mean that Be sounds and reacts like James Swartz, as you said a few times. The story of what happened to Heather is not like what Erin claims happened to him, besides that they were both drugged first, which is not uncommon as far as I understand. Am i missing something? You compared an email to a 117 pg. book, so surely it was the content of the email could be matched to something in the book. I couldnt find it, maybe I missed it, but i ended up reading the whole thing and still didnt see. You seem sure that that Swartz reactions show his guilt, and that Be sounds "too much" like swartz for it to be true? what? This is what i was curious about. that doesnt make sense. If it is faked against Be, then why is no one wanting to figure that out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 12, 2019 12:05PM

It looks like Erin had his story removed from the site recently?

"UPDATE: This article has been removed by the author!

“I chose to remove this post because of the online harassment I observed from Be Scofield for posting it. And the completely wrong persecution I witnessed of others she falsely accused of being connected to me.
This was not my intention when I wrote the post. I earnestly apologize to anyone this may have affected adversely.
In all sincerity, Erin”"

[culture-or-cult.com]

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: September 20, 2019 11:06PM

THREE MATTERS--
Pseudo-Erin "removes" the rape charge in a message as weak as his accusation.
Fred attacks so poorly that one wonders if he deserves his pay.
Is Whoisit19, as well as Val891, also Alexander Fred?

Suspicions are growing that Whoisit19 is actually Alexander Fred pretending to be a bit slow and using this to rip Be Scofield. If that's not true, apologies to Whoisit19.

However, who could not see the obvious similarities between Erin's fake story and Heather's true one? Trusting an elder, an authority figure wrapped in spiritual pretension and fake empathy and caring. A 14 year-old, past puberty but very innocent. Drugged, raped, and threatened. Waiting for years due to the pain (PTSD) to speak out. Then speaking out anonymously. (Yes, sadly, drugged rapes of underage persons might be more common than we are aware of.)

Just to make it clear as regards Whoisit19's post of Sept 10, only in Erin's fake account does Be Scofield in any way behave like (the "criminal, fraudulent, narcissist, sociopathic") James Swartz. (There is absolutely no credible evidence yet found to the contrary.)

And as regards Whoisit19's Sept 12 post, it contains Erin's "Removal" (which is copied in the post above this one.)

The Removal stinks as bad as the accusation of rape itself. For one thing, Erin was never harassed online because Erin could not be found. Nobody ever discovered him. If Erin was feeling harassed, it was because of the holes in his story that became more and more obvious as one took a closer look. (Yes, Erin doesn't exist except in Alexander Fred's imagination, true, but we had to try to find him.) Second, the persons who were "persecuted for being associated" with Erin is only one, and that is Erin's apparent creator, Alexander Fred. If Alexander can't handle the heat he shouldn't go into the kitchen.

Now the "Culture of Cult" site creator is getting desperate. A new article has been posted, "Be Scofield -- 'The Chosen One.'" In a word, it is total excrement. No concrete evidence is given of any sort. There are only vague accusations, general statements which are never supported, and associations between groups and events that are never tied together in fact, but only through innuendo and blind assertions.

According to Fred, who I shall assume is the author, Be Scofield has a Cult. She has been amassing this following for years, starting with publicly extolling LGBTQ rights in years past. Then she moved on to attacking spiritual teachers with twisted reasoning and no real basis, just to build up her reputation and following. Plus, since he claims she is an "Angry Sociopath," (again, with no evidence at all), this is all to build up a powerful Cult, a "Hate Group" to which he equates anyone who supports her as being a member of.

Yes, to follow the reasoning of the author (Alexander Fred), to support Be Scofield is the same as saluting a swastika. Plus, members of this "Hate Cult" must never speak ill of Be Scofield, or they will be attacked for virtual treason.

Uh, hey, Fred. I started this Message Board. I was honestly questioning whether "Erin" was for real. Checking it out, I discovered Erin was a fraud. Be Scofield's own refutation of your fake account did help. No person better than I knows how easy it is to go where a person has lived for years and find out things about the person and the place. Some details you gave of Berkeley helped to make Erin's account seem perhaps plausible. (But in this latest "Chosen One" piece you haven't even done that much research. Getting worn down? Lazy?)

Attacked by Be Scofield? Since discovering the falsity of the attacks against her, I have written many times about how she is not perfect. I've mentioned how she might have made some mistakes, and that there were certain teachers she seemed to be "going after" now that I wish she weren't. I've also repeatedly asked her to research and write about the (to my mind, criminal and fraudulent) James Swartz, and she hasn't (yet).

Be Scofield has not attacked me in any way. None of her alleged "Hate Cult" members have even posted here damning me for having doubted "The Chosen One."

And, Fred, where did you get that? "The Chosen One." An old movie? Who, besides you, has ever given Be Scofield that title?

Be Scofield remains innocent, in my eyes, as goes the (now removed) rape charge or of being an "Angry Sociopath." (As goes the latter, I'd be a bit more concerned about the person tossing these inaccurate bombs at Be Scofield, actually.) She has done some good, even brave, work, revealing some terrible spiritual teachers, but at other times might have committed some miscues. She's human, but not one choosing to live amorally and without a conscience (like James Swartz, until he's called on it, seems to revel in doing).

Date: September 21, 2019 05:25AM

I think its really weird that you say that I am now these people. Why? Because I actually think it matters one way or another? If you believe this is a smear campaign, and nothing more, then why wouldnt you be trying to find out who they were, instead of accuse anyone who knows about it as being involved in some way? I am not Fred, I am not anyone in the story at all. I'm not any kind of writer or journalist. And I notice you routinely accuse message board members of being other people when they think differently than you. Pretty odd. In my opinion, if this is an elaborate smear, it needs to be investigated and outed as such. In either case, there are is something bad going on that should be weeded out of the larger community.

You said:
"The Removal stinks as bad as the accusation of rape itself. For one thing, Erin was never harassed online because Erin could not be found. Nobody ever discovered him. If Erin was feeling harassed, it was because of the holes in his story that became more and more obvious as one took a closer look. (Yes, Erin doesn't exist except in Alexander Fred's imagination, true, but we had to try to find him.) Second, the persons who were "persecuted for being associated" with Erin is only one, and that is Erin's apparent creator, Alexander Fred. If Alexander can't handle the heat he shouldn't go into the kitchen."

I have asked you a couple times how Erins story relates to Heathers? I read her story after you said that. Heather also had to remove her story, so it think its strange that this discredits Erin further for you? Additionally, as far as the persecuted for being associated, i think they are just referring to the authors as separate people. They dont buy Be's claim that its all one person. Honestly, I dont either. It seems impossible just from the amount of time it would take to build and fill multiple platforms with various characters. I'm not sure why you are also trying to put so many people under the same umbrella.

In fact, I have seen Be in action, in a private facebook group. Where someone shared the allegation to be discussed. That is the group the real Alex Fred had interacted with her in. I saw it myself. The article about him was meant FOR that group, which is probably why it is not searchable on her site and is dated 2018 so it is not easily found, it has to be directly linked.

And the article about Alexander Fred was posted HERE before it posted THERE. So, traveler99, what is up with that? Who gave you that link? You already said that Be never responded to your email, alerting her to this thread, where you had already shared that article. That article was in direct response to the discussion happening there, and a lot of people in that group saw Be behave in ways that shocked them. It raised more questions. I have no idea about her guilt or innocence, but there is in the least a lot of dishonest maneuvering, which is relevant if you are dealing with vulnerable people, such as cult survivors in various stages of deprogramming.

"Checking it out, I discovered Erin was a fraud."

Huh? please elaborate. this is the whole point of me joining this thread was to talk about the evidence and where it all originated from.

Date: September 21, 2019 05:50AM

"who could not see the obvious similarities between Erin's fake story and Heather's true one? Trusting an elder, an authority figure wrapped in spiritual pretension and fake empathy and caring. A 14 year-old, past puberty but very innocent. Drugged, raped, and threatened. Waiting for years due to the pain (PTSD) to speak out. Then speaking out anonymously. (Yes, sadly, drugged rapes of underage persons might be more common than we are aware of.)"

Travelor, this is not a unique story. A lot of spiritual authority figures abuse impressionable young people. Its why this forum and thousands of others exist. The fact that Erin's story fit into this same pattern doesnt discredit it, otherwise you would be implying that other survivors are questionable for being abused in this way and coming out later due to PTSD. It seems like you know that the details are not similar as you said they are. I'm not sure why the comparison needed to be made in the first place? Erin actually provided a lot of personal information in the email, not just knowing when and where Be was active and who she hung out with and and her old name and what she was up to at the time. I dont know WHAT it means, but i dont think it makes sense to chalk it all up to one boogieman, and ignore what is obviously wrong (whether its a cover up effort, or someones psychotic smear campaign that Be reacted strongly to, maybe even in a way that makes her look bad, even if she isnt). Something is fishy, pinning down where the stench is emanating from is important.

Date: September 21, 2019 06:44AM

" "Be Scofield -- 'The Chosen One.'" In a word, it is total excrement. No concrete evidence is given of any sort. There are only vague accusations, general statements which are never supported, and associations between groups and events that are never tied together in fact, but only through innuendo and blind assertions."

On this, we agree. I also think its has those traits in common with Be's article about Alexander Fred , and many of your responses here.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 21, 2019 11:02PM

Let's take a deep breath and calm down.

Let's avoid going after people personally that post here.

Date: September 23, 2019 12:08AM

The Truth About Be Scofield Is the Focus Here.
Right now,
Based On All Credible Evidence,
She Is “Innocent.”

I am not the issue. Be Scofield, and an obvious attack on her by a person she has identified as Alexander Fred, is. Be Scofield asserts that this person Fred is a professional cyber-bully for hire.

A supposed “Erin” made claims. The story included some local color and landmarks, and it placed Be Scofield in Berkeley when she was actually there. However, the accusation’s lies, mistakes, and flaws tore it apart from within. (These are detailed in earlier posts on this forum, and in the retort by Be Scofield linked to above.)

As regards the similarities between pseudo-Erin’s story and Heather’s, if it is correct that the whole drug-hypnotize-rape-threaten scenario is common among bad spiritual teachers, then again my point is proved. All Alexander Fred apparently did was to take a (sadly) common story, insert some stray facts and local color to make it seem real if only viewed superficially, and then put this all together to create Erin’s sad tale. Heather withdrew for a while because of actual PTSD. “Erin” withdrew because Fred saw his fake accusation had been seen through.

Again, I am not the issue here, but I will say that I was sent the link to Be Scofield’s article by a mutual friend. I didn’t even know it was “early.” My friend said the link could be shared, and I went with it (after a careful reading which was quite convincing regarding the ex-con Alexander Fred being the paid attacker and totally devastating the false rape allegation).

In the post above behavior by Be Scofield in a private Facebook group is mentioned that Whoisit19 and Alexander Fred were both members of. Were they coincidental co-members? Plus, if they were both there under aliases to spy on Be Scofield, how would they know the other was there?

The attacker of Be Scofield has lost. She is not perfect, but there is absolutely no evidence she is a rapist, and only vaguely worded assertions and accusations that carry no weight to attempt to prove she is some sort of dangerous sociopath.

That attacker of Be Scofield tries to prove her to be evil and sociopathic with statements which say that this is how she is, but that then give no evidence for it. Be Scofield is mean to people. Who? When? Be Scofield engaged in shocking behavior. How so? When? Where? With whom? There is no meat to those bones.

More accurately someone could write, “Be Scofield revealed truths about some spiritual teachers that really upset them. She is not perfect, though, of course, and might have missed the mark on some others. Plus, sometimes she might go after relatively benign teachers while skipping terrible ones (like James Swartz).”

Of course, Be’s attacker has apparently been well paid by one of the gurus she revealed as being, to put it mildly, terribly abusive, so, having been paid, he won’t ever write the truth.

Date: September 30, 2019 02:30AM

How Stupid does Alexander Fred- Vera –Baxter
Think We All Are?
His/ Their Attacks on Be Scofield
Are So Dim-Witted
That We All Must Be Perceived To Be Idiots.

I asked a friend who knew nothing about Be Scofield, had not even known her name, to read two pieces by her. First, her article about Bentinho Massaro. Second, her piece about a mysterious death which seemed to emanate from a connection with the group of Aaravindha Himadra.

First I asked my friend about Bentinho Massaro. “Based on this article, would you like Bentinho as your spiritual teacher?”

“Hell, no. He’s a whack job. He believes we have slave colonies mining asteroids on Mars and believes in ‘Pizzagate.’ He confessed to being diagnosed as a Narcissist, and to torturing a kitten as a teen. Who would want this person as a teacher?”

I kept a straight face. “You know, there are those who claim he might be right about his claims regarding space.”

“You’re kidding.”

“No, a person who Be Scofield claims is Alexander Fred writing in a variety of guises, such as Vera or Baxter, tries to prove Bentinho is right.”

“The US government is not capable of keeping a Trump phone call secret for more than a few months. Now, huge space colonization has been kept under wraps for years? Really? That’s as likely as Hillary, while First Lady, then Senator, then Secretary of State, having time and inclination to sneak away from her Secret Service security detail in order to rape babies and infants.”

“Yes. Pizzagate is bull. No doubt. Now, are there UFOs? Absolutely. There have been mysterious unidentified objects in our skies. But does an FBI memo saying this prove that there are Mars Slave Colonies?”

“No way.”

“I agree with you. Alexander Fred professes to think differently.”

“He probably denies that Bentinho is a narcissist, too.”

“He does.”

She gushed, “You’re kidding! He confessed to the diagnosis in a Facebook post in 2012.”

“Fred-Baxter-Vera writes, ‘She goes on to argue that Massaro suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which incidentally, every awakened master has been accused of since the beginning of time.’”

My pretty friend’s rosy complexion turned red. “That’s total crap in two ways. He said he suffered from it. He admitted it. And, this writer is trying to say that ‘every awakened master has been accused of this since the beginning of time'? Really?”

“Let’s take a look at the list that Be Scofield put in her Bentinho article about Narcissist traits. Any five of these show a Narcissist.
-Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates achievements, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)\
-Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited power, success, brilliance, beauty or ideal love
-Believes he is “special” and can only be understood by similarly special, high status people
-Requires excessive admiration
-Has a sense of entitlement
-Is interpersonally exploitative
-Lacks empathy
-Is envious of others or believes others are envious of him/her
- Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes”

“Bentinho is all of them,” said my pretty friend.

“Exactly. I’ve heard the same thing from everyone I know who ever met him, by the way. But, there’s the other part…’

She said, “Every awakened master...”

“Right. Look at that list, and picture the Buddha. Does anything on that list pertain to him? What about Ramana Maharshi? Nisargadatta Maharaj? Among the living, who is more humble than Adyashanti?”

She summarized, “So, to believe the attacker of Be Scofield, you have to believe in Mars Slave Colonies and that the Buddha and Ramana Maharshi have faced serious accusations of being Narcissists?”

“It seems so, yes." I shook my head. "The thing is, the fact that this person goes this far with obvious horsecrap shows that anything they say is likely to come from the same distorting, twisted perspective. Not everything Bentinho said was crap, and Be might have interpreted some things he said that were actually not wrong in a negative way. However, that does not make Bentinho a good or worthwhile teacher. It just shows how some people were easily fooled, sine he was sometimes correct."

“Still, what he said about "all masters" and slave colonies alone is enough to show that this Fred-Vera-Baxter guy is a fraud.”

I almost chuckled. It’s great to get confirmation. “I really wanted a neutral, new to the topic person to look and see if they saw it as I did. Thank you.”

She said, “But what about the kitten? Did this fraud argue about that, too?”

“I almost forgot. Yes. He did. In doing so, he seemed to prove that he thinks most readers are idiots and lazy.”

“How?”

"Here is what Fred-Vera-Baxter wrote:
‘Scofield then calls Massaro’s mental state into question. Claiming that he went as far as to torture a kitten when he was a child. Kitten torture? Nothing sets people off like kitten abuse. Naturally, Scofield embellishes an experience that Massaro shares from his childhood, of watching a kitten wander into a shrub that caused it mild discomfort as it struggled to walk through its leaves. He then described feeling a strange form of paralysis or “psychic attack” that left him almost unable to do anything about it, as he watched the kitten attempting to exit the offending shrub. Many children engage in behavior that most adults would find questionable. It is part of normal child development. At least Massaro is honest enough to admit to it.’

“And here is what Be Scofield wrote:
‘In 2012 Bentinho posted on FB that he has been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. In one of his talks he describes how he tortured a kitten when younger by repeatedly slamming it into a bush of thorns for twenty minutes. He didn’t know at the time but it was dark “entities” that were making him do it. When I told a cult expert friend who was following my work on this story that Bentinho had openly admitted to torturing a kitten he was not surprised. He said: “Of course he did. He probably bullied and tortured other children as well. Admissions from people like this are never complete.” The torturing of animals when young is a very high predictor of psychopathy later in life.”

“Okay, so who is telling the truth?”

“That’s what’s amazing. It took me thirty seconds to type in, “Bentinho Massaro tortures kitten” and this came up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qujRPx4GDZU

She watched the YouTube clip and said, “Be Scofield described it perfectly. For twenty minutes Benhinho continually pulled the kitten back into the prickly bush.”

“Yes.”

“How could this Fred person write what he did when the truth is right there?”

“I can only conclude that he thinks most people who will read his articles are stupid and/ or lazy. He thinks because he says so in what he hopes is an authoritative way, that people will just believe him without checking anything.

“He goes on and on about how Be Scofield lacks professional journalistic ethics, is charged with various crimes, is sexually debauched, and gives no evidence whatsoever. He just makes the statements, and thinks that his assertions are proof. What he does try to prove fails, as shown with his Mars slave colonies, kitten, and narcissist defenses.”

“Is he really so stupid himself?”

“He’s paid to be. Apparently, Bentinho paid him to write the attempted refuations and attack pieces related to him, and then, with these under his belt, Aaravindha hired him to go after Be the same way.”

She said, “Now, that Aaravindha article...”

-----

We will save the critique of Fred-Vera-Baxter-et al regarding Be Scofield and their attempted refutation oh her “Aaravindha Himadra and the Mysterious Orcas Island Death of Carla Jean Shaffer” piece for another Post.

NOTE: For a few moments I considered not linking to the intelligence-insulting article by Fred-Vera-Baxter quoted from above, but then I realized that this would be an insult to any reader, too. Above are linked the articles by Be Scofield and the attempted refutation from which was quoted. I trust that the reader who reads all of them will discern the truth.

(And, in a personal note to Fred-Vera-Baxter, "It seems you are not a stupid person. Does it hurt to write such drivel, or does the money you've received from, it seems, Bentinho and then Aaravindha, make it worth it?")

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2019 02:48AM by Traveler99.

Date: October 19, 2019 11:57PM

The Attacks on Be Scofield and her Supporters--
Utterly Weak
but Technically Savvy

Since the last post I've researched more of Fred's/Baxter's et al's attacks on Be Scofield.

To say they are ill thought out, illogical, unproved, and insulting to the intelligence of the reader is a compliment. In particular, the attacks on Anke Richter, who wrote of Be Scofield in a positive way, are ridiculous. In one attack Baxter basically wastes pages saying, "Well, Anke Richter actually seems to be a good writer, intelligent, and with well-researched pieces, but she's risking, and in fact sure to lose, her high reputation by saying good things about a horrible person like Be Scofield." Of course, then I had to go read what Anke Richter wrote about Be Scofield. Here's a link to one of the pieces.

The other attack article by the (apparently) Aaravindha-hired Fred/ Baxter/ and other names team was the incendiary "Heil Anke Richter.' This went too far even for these foul folks, and has been taken down. In it, Fred/ Baxter/ Aaravindha -?- insulted Richter, who is German, with comparisons to Hitler and said she has she has the “dark soul of a conniving banshee."

The only thing Fred/ Baxter/ little Aaravindha (?) is good at is knowing the web tricks to getting his articles on the top of the page on almost any search regarding Be Scofield. The hope here must be that people will see lots of negative articles about Be Scofield and, without reading them, come to the conclusion that she is a bad person whose views must be worthless.

Fred/ Baxter (and his employer, probably Aaravindha) must know that their attack articles cannot withstand intelligent scrutiny. Only a skim reading or a non-astute reader could "buy their bullshit."

Still, if piling on lots of B.S. ends up hurting a person, then they're apparently very willing to try it on Be Scofield.

Again, in my view, Be Scofield isn't perfect, she sure as hell doesn't have her own cult, or want one, she has never attacked me for disagreeing with her on some things (or attacked anyone else for disagreeing with her that I have found), and her exposes in some cases were well-founded and helped many. Some of the best of these include her pieces on Bentinho Massaro, Swami Vivekananda of Agama Yoga and his "senior teachers," and (his reaction proved to me his guilty conscience in some way regarding the death on Orcas Island) Aaravindha Himadra, whose stories of transmitting hidden knowledge from Masters in the Himalayas are as likely (to someone who's actually been to and in the Himalayas) as Bentinho's slave colonies on Mars.

Tech savvy, but otherwise simple-minded, Fred/Baxter/et al are almost pathetic. It's too bad he/ they're going after someone who has actually done some good, and for many people, by revealing the facts about "spiritual teachers" like Bentinho, Vivekananda, and Aaravindha, who to a discerning eye are anything but.

Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.