any info on jehovah witnesses
Posted by: m.t.hall ()
Date: March 18, 2006 12:20AM

Ive gone to this congregation for a year on and off. they seem to have their own way of interpretation of the bible. There just seems to be things I feel are unhealthy. Sometimes they read a scripture and I look at it and they say it means something totally different than what it says??

I don't know what to do really, Ive just dropped out for now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 18, 2006 06:57AM

Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: March 19, 2006 12:26AM

m.t.hall
I don't know what to do really, Ive just dropped out for now.

I'll venture a mildly biased reply to this one..

You dropped out? GREAT! Now stay away from them, and make sure your real family knows that you love them :)

And yeah ... I figure you saw that big list of links that rrmoderator pointed you to. Hopefully that tells enough of the story.

PS:

I had this buddy some years ago, he was a bit of a country hick. One day, some Jehovas Witnesses came all the way down the long private road through the woods, up the long driveway with all the junk cars and things lying around, and were knocking at his door. He was on an upstairs floor, and his solution to the problem was to fire a shotgun out the open window.

It worked! They got the hell outta there and never came back!

Posted by: JD ()
Date: March 22, 2006 06:10AM

They swore and based there entire faith on the fact that the world wouls come to an end on a specific date. When that date passed a number of years back they said they did not acount for some such thing or another and just changed the date. I wish they would change there address to diffrent planet.

Posted by: m.t.hall ()
Date: March 22, 2006 04:58PM

yea i heard some gave away or burned all there money, then when the great day didnt come they committed suicide!

Now u know since we don't agree with their religion, we are concidered, " AN APOSTATE!" I had to look that up, I thought they were saying prostate....LOL :lol:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.