"Imagination Machine" Violent Cult in Portland
Posted by: batman1976 ()
Date: February 17, 2006 12:34AM

For those of you who read my thread "Cult Rapist in Portland", I found out the name of the Portland Oregon cult whos' leader kidnapped and raped my girlfriend.

It is called Imagination Machine.

I was told that they try to get people to unplug from the world in a way similar to the film "The Matrix".
The members have to go through several steps in order to achieve "Q".
Steps included being forced to dramatically lose weight and letting the cult leader rape you.
"Q" is a state of being that is needed to develop human potential.
Apparently the cult targets 20-40 year old women.
He buys them expensive gifts, dinners and brags about being in contact and helping corporate leaders. He backs up the bragging with (false) documents.

Does anyone have further information on this cult?
I still do not have a name for the cult leader/rapist.
He is a skinny black male approx. 35 years of age. Wears his hair either in dreadlocks or a short afro. His apartment is on the top floor of an apartment building in downtown Portland near the 24 hour Fitness on or near 23rd Ave.
I just want to expose the cult and bring awareness in our community about it so that this never happens to anyone else!

Options: ReplyQuote
"Imagination Machine" Violent Cult in Portland
Posted by: batman1976 ()
Date: February 17, 2006 01:51AM

For anyone google-ing Imagination Machine, just to let you know, the one in question is NOT the kids theatre group and also is not the video game console from the 70's!
LOL
I wish it were that innocent!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.