Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Orthodox Judaism
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: May 21, 2003 09:13PM

Originally posted by letGodbetrue
If you are the competent researcher, then why do you keep offering weak (if any) references? You are the master of obfuscation, someone asks a question and you offer a bunch of opinions, beliefs, and 'internet' references. Who is the author of the physics book you have at home? An isbn would make it easier, I teach at one of the largest high schools in Northern CA, I'm sure I can find a copy of it here somewhere.

The following liink is to someone at Lockheed. I'm sure he can help you out. This law is common knowledge. I did not invent it.
[www.madsci.org]
You should be able to get in touch with the author. You seem very hung up on this point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Orthodox Judaism
Posted by: letGodbetrue ()
Date: May 22, 2003 12:25PM

Now you're going to be wondering which gumball machine I got my credential from...

I concede two points: 1) I recognized the theory when I read it described by the guy in your reference. Don't ask me how I came up with the idea I had, obviously I was thinking of the issue from the Christian perspective/world view. I was thinking of the 'big bang' theory or something, but I admit even there the theory runs that somehow all of this matter and energy was contained in a a particle the size of a pinhead or something. I should have checked with ICR or something before I started spouting. Also, 2) that was a pretty good reference. As a matter of fact, you probably can't find a clearer explanation of Einstein's Theory of Relativity on a single page anywhere.

I'm going to explain this whole discussion to the guy who used to be my mentor teacher, he is a physics teacher, he'll probably get a laugh out of it.

Orthodox Judaism
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: May 30, 2003 03:39AM

Originally posted by letGodbetrue
Now you're going to be wondering which gumball machine I got my credential from...

I concede two points: 1) I recognized the theory when I read it described by the guy in your reference. Don't ask me how I came up with the idea I had, obviously I was thinking of the issue from the Christian perspective/world view. I was thinking of the 'big bang' theory or something, but I admit even there the theory runs that somehow all of this matter and energy was contained in a a particle the size of a pinhead or something. I should have checked with ICR or something before I started spouting. Also, 2) that was a pretty good reference. As a matter of fact, you probably can't find a clearer explanation of Einstein's Theory of Relativity on a single page anywhere.

I'm going to explain this whole discussion to the guy who used to be my mentor teacher, he is a physics teacher, he'll probably get a laugh out of it.
Don't worry about being embassed. I've still got egg on my beard over Hickman and Chabad Lubavitch. Life is a challenge.
I'd rather have gone through all this adversity and have gained my new perspective, then wind up living without having had the ability to test out all my theories.
I've had the fortune to be able to put my beliefs to the test. And I've made plenty of mistakes along the way. That's what makes us human.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.