Re: Mooji a cult?
Date: July 18, 2020 08:05PM
> Thankfully, I Have left The sect for good! MS, the
> cronies, sycafants, deluded lost children,
> mindless, blind, arrogant, hypocritical, greedy,
> power hungry, fake, lazy, circle jerking,
> charlatans can all stay in their spiritual game,
> stinking Monte Shitaja. As we would say many time,
> IT is DONE, yes indeed it is done. So many lies so
> many secretes, one day this will all come out, and
> everybody will see MOO for what he is and always
> was, FONEY. Untill then make more money, for what
> we don't know.
> I have no regrets. This had to stop and so it did.
> It will be strange to go back home, but at least
> my family doesn't lie to me and make money on my
They were singing this song: "It is done, it is done!!!", they were making fun of people who were working hard for them.
Anyway, I know mooji with his ego will have to be born again:
- he is attached to his daughter, he cannot give her freedom to have her own life. In her age, she is still not married, and she didn't flied out of nest, she still hold on to daddy.
- he is attached to Sarah/Krishnabai. When she left the table, he was scared/confused/lost (as if mummy left forever because child was naughty)
- he is attached to his group. He said, after so many people are against them, they became even more strong - this indicate, ego who separates itself from the rest and create special group of people, who's attendants would understand and agree with him, or accept him. In his ego - mind there is idea of belonging to group. I do not believe in freedom, where there is attachment to group or idea of belonging to some group.
- he tells to people, he loves them, so people might live deluded, attached to the idea of him, or his form, and thinking, they must be very important if some famous guru, worshiped by many, gave them attention and love confessions. In many ceases, no one since then loved them. Instead of focus on their life, and where they are, on being alone, and their strength, they are being trapped in distraction about external form as a promise of happiness, love and strength(They might felt better with themselves,because someone "special" loves them, so they have to be lovable, or worthy). And as we all know, this is easy path to misery and disappointment, as he is only giving away words - everyone can be as charitable.
- all of his devotees who lives with him, will have to be born again, because they are too attached to him. In one of his videos he himself confessed, he is attached to "his" closest devotees.
I do not understand why all those girls, chose to worship mooji, instead of creating loving relationship with one men, and enjoy life as couple. Are those girls do not respect themselves, where is their pride ? mooji feels about himself lucky, because all those girls loves him, and are his servants. But those girls are in much worse position. It is not a better for them to find someone, who is going to be there only loyal for them, and not being interested with most women.
This is pissing me off as feminist, to see all those girls having no self- respect, and to see them consider themselves as something less than mooji.