Re: Healing and forgiveness
Posted by: Leavingmooji ()
Date: July 18, 2020 05:42AM

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. All of us in this forum are tough motherfuckers haha

Re: Healing and forgiveness
Posted by: stefa ()
Date: July 18, 2020 12:27PM

Gaja Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But I have to say, I have peace in my Heart since
> I wake up today morning - if that was you, thank
> you.

Namaste Gaja, No, it was definitely not stefa. stefa is in a different time zone with you and would not be able to hocus-pocus anything accept to wish you well, like all the other brothers and sisters conversing with you through this forum.

It was Grace. It was with you when you were born, when you were a little girl. It is that something that has not change all these years since you grew up and will never change. You are That.

The watery mud (egoic mind) can only hide something on the ground for a while, but when the Sun is up, the mud dries, crack and reveal what is within. What is within has always been there. is YOU. stay as YOU.

Best wishes

Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: July 18, 2020 03:42PM

Thankfully, I Have left The sect for good! MS, the cronies, sycafants, deluded lost children, mindless, blind, arrogant, hypocritical, greedy, egoistic,
power hungry, fake, lazy, circle jerking, charlatans can all stay in their spiritual game, stinking Monte Shitaja. As we would say many time, IT is DONE, yes indeed it is done. So many lies so many secretes, one day this will all come out, and everybody will see MOO for what he is and always was, FONEY. Untill then make more money, for what we don't know.
I have no regrets. This had to stop and so it did.
It will be strange to go back home, but at least my family doesn't lie to me and make money on my back.

C

Date: July 18, 2020 05:36PM

Constantin Wrote:
> Thankfully, I Have left The sect for good!
>
>
> It will be strange to go back home, but at least
> my family doesn't lie to me and make money on my
> back.
>
> C

That's very wise. better to leave now, go home and reunite with love ones than sit around and waste your life away. Best wishes to you.

Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: July 18, 2020 08:05PM

Constantin Wrote:
> Thankfully, I Have left The sect for good! MS, the
> cronies, sycafants, deluded lost children,
> mindless, blind, arrogant, hypocritical, greedy,
> egoistic,
> power hungry, fake, lazy, circle jerking,
> charlatans can all stay in their spiritual game,
> stinking Monte Shitaja. As we would say many time,
> IT is DONE, yes indeed it is done. So many lies so
> many secretes, one day this will all come out, and
> everybody will see MOO for what he is and always
> was, FONEY. Untill then make more money, for what
> we don't know.
> I have no regrets. This had to stop and so it did.
> It will be strange to go back home, but at least
> my family doesn't lie to me and make money on my
> back.
>
> C

They were singing this song: "It is done, it is done!!!", they were making fun of people who were working hard for them.

Anyway, I know mooji with his ego will have to be born again:
- he is attached to his daughter, he cannot give her freedom to have her own life. In her age, she is still not married, and she didn't flied out of nest, she still hold on to daddy.
- he is attached to Sarah/Krishnabai. When she left the table, he was scared/confused/lost (as if mummy left forever because child was naughty)
- he is attached to his group. He said, after so many people are against them, they became even more strong - this indicate, ego who separates itself from the rest and create special group of people, who's attendants would understand and agree with him, or accept him. In his ego - mind there is idea of belonging to group. I do not believe in freedom, where there is attachment to group or idea of belonging to some group.

- he tells to people, he loves them, so people might live deluded, attached to the idea of him, or his form, and thinking, they must be very important if some famous guru, worshiped by many, gave them attention and love confessions. In many ceases, no one since then loved them. Instead of focus on their life, and where they are, on being alone, and their strength, they are being trapped in distraction about external form as a promise of happiness, love and strength(They might felt better with themselves,because someone "special" loves them, so they have to be lovable, or worthy). And as we all know, this is easy path to misery and disappointment, as he is only giving away words - everyone can be as charitable.

- all of his devotees who lives with him, will have to be born again, because they are too attached to him. In one of his videos he himself confessed, he is attached to "his" closest devotees.

I do not understand why all those girls, chose to worship mooji, instead of creating loving relationship with one men, and enjoy life as couple. Are those girls do not respect themselves, where is their pride ? mooji feels about himself lucky, because all those girls loves him, and are his servants. But those girls are in much worse position. It is not a better for them to find someone, who is going to be there only loyal for them, and not being interested with most women.
This is pissing me off as feminist, to see all those girls having no self- respect, and to see them consider themselves as something less than mooji.

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: July 18, 2020 11:39PM

Gaja Wrote:
> - he is attached to Sarah/Krishnabai. When she
> left the table, he was scared/confused/lost (as if
> mummy left forever because child was naughty)

You know his personal history, right?

Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: July 19, 2020 01:50AM

shamrock Wrote:
> Gaja Wrote:
> > - he is attached to Sarah/Krishnabai. When she
> > left the table, he was scared/confused/lost (as
> if
> > mummy left forever because child was naughty)
>
> You know his personal history, right?

when I wrote this, I forget, that his mother left little Antony. Traumatic experience for a child, to be abandoned by mother.
Sad story.
Although in his age, when he said, he has no memory about who he was, I do not know why this insecurity with his girlfriend. Maybe he knows, he is no good, and she might want leave him.

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: July 19, 2020 05:58AM

I would speculate that the situation is a trigger for him. It would evoke the same feelings as when his mother abandoned him. Hence his need to surround himself with devotees who would never dare to leave him.

Date: July 19, 2020 07:26AM

Gaja Wrote:
> Anyway, I know mooji with his ego will have to be
> born again:
Namaste Gaja, this is a good point. This could also apply to us as well. We need to let go of what he has done to us or love ones. After we document them in the forum of course.
>
>
> I do not understand why all those girls, chose to
> worship mooji, instead of creating loving
> relationship with one men, and enjoy life as
> couple. Are those girls do not respect themselves,
> where is their pride ? ...
> This is pissing me off as feminist, to see all
> those girls having no self- respect, and to see
> them consider themselves as something less than
> mooji.

The person has come into manifestation for a certain purpose. That purpose will be accomplished whether he considers himself the actor or not. ~talk 643 Ramana Marharshi.

If the mind becomes introverted through enquiry into the source of the 'I-thought', the vasanas become extinct. Marharshi' Gospel B.II. Ch. VI

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2020 07:29AM by stefa.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: July 20, 2020 07:32AM

Our old pal Henri releases yet another Youtube offering where he specifically mentions Mooji:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEHvnJLsmic

I wonder if perhaps Henri might be technically contravening the terms of his legal contract here? Just a thought. (I'm not a lawyer!)

Take a look at 12.45 in the video - Henri mentions Moo's lawyer

At 15.28 - Mooji gets bit of a caning here.

Good for you, Henri!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.