Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: April 19, 2019 08:34PM

Watch Henry's newest video: he just received another letter from M's laywer and he is reading out loud the silence agreement they want him to sign:

[www.youtube.com];

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2019 08:47PM by Ananas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 19, 2019 09:38PM

Sahara71,

If Annette is resourceful and her statement is true and these things were put out on Sahaja Express, it is highly likely that she or someone else may have copies of them.

I don’t know how Mooji could ever harm her legally for true statements about her experience. It could really backfire on him if he tries to do something to her as she could get damages from him for all the pain and suffering she may have been through, therapy bills, etc.

She has sent a clear signal she does not want any of her statements to be used in video, if as clearvision says she has taken all her statements down right after Henri said he was making a video with them. Henri would be cruel to do a video, especially now that you see what Mooji’s lawyers are doing to him. Does he want to hurt Annette? We will see.

I’m SURE she’s been blacklisted and who knows what else! It’s all very sad. I think she like so many others really trusted Mooji at one point and now she has tried to spare others by talking, she is probably paying for it all over again. This just makes everyone watching go quiet. It’s exactly what Mooji wants, clearly by Henri’s new post.

Silence!

Date: April 19, 2019 09:55PM

Henri is showing with this video what Mooji is doing to him! It’s going to help people that he is exposing the game.

Many will see how Mooji is overly worried about his reputation and image. Which by the way, his staff have word smithed that out of his statement that went with his original denial video. They changed it because people were giving them crap for being so worried about his “image” and then calling himself a Master. Because I guess Christ wouldn’t have cared about his image and he’s saying, through his devotee puppets, that he’s the “living embodiment of Christ”.

I highly, highly suspect that this is exactly why Jeff Foster recanted his statement he put out about Mooji. And it is why people don’t mention Mooji by name when admonishing guru worship. Mooji will come for them.

So far, Mooji has the most power because other teachers actually have a heart and don’t want to get involved in the ruthless game Mooji is playing. Who will stop Mooji?

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2019 10:03PM by PapajisaysNO.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 19, 2019 10:20PM

If Moo files a lawsuit against anyone, that lawsuit will create documents.

Documents available to scrutiny by the public.

A resource for journalists.

It would be nice if anyone who receives a document or email from a Moo lawyer posts this online.

Date: April 19, 2019 10:29PM

Maybe we have the Christ story all wrong and he was worried about his image and it wasn’t him who died on that Cross to help guide people back to their inner source. Maybe he was hiding in the bushes behind his massive devotees chanting inside their small
closed minds “kill, kill” at anyone who dared to question him. Maybe Christ cared way more for his image then he did for people’s hearts. If so Mooji REALLY IS “the living embodiment of Christ”...

How pathetic and uninspiring.

Date: April 19, 2019 10:41PM

LOL, PapajisaysNo, your new interpretaion of the Christ story is great.

Yes, I think exposing his legal actions is very important. No enlightened master would do that. Ramana Maharshi was not touched at all by criticsm, David Godman said in one of his videos..

Date: April 19, 2019 10:55PM

Btw, M. once mentioned that he grew up in the 7th Adventist Church, which seems to be a fundamental christian cult, where they believe in the end times, the coming of Christ and where they do exorcisms and talk in tongues.

Also just recently one person here in the forum was mentioned, who knew "Michael the Mystic" as a "normal" memeber of a christian house cult. I think, that M. himself made up in his head, maybe already when we was a child (due to childhood trauma) that he is Jesus..and he himself did create this image, which his devotees have picked up quite intensly.

For him, I would say. it was VERY convinient to find Papaji and Neo Advaita, as really everyone can do the talk. He often says in satsang: it is for the lazy man and that is so true. If he would want to pretend, he was Jesus, in a real Christian environment, he would at least have to perform some sort of miracles or healing, which he cannot.

It is pathetic.

Date: April 19, 2019 11:10PM

Henri needs money to fight Mooji. Mooji is trying to intimidate him into silence.

This is what Mooji does at Sahaja as well. but with zero resistance or your out.

I wish Henri could have someone contact him and offer free legal help for him or maybe he could start a go fund me account.

He should not give up his right to freedom of speech. In defamation cases Mooji has to show how Henri’s statements have caused him actual harm, not just hurt Mooji’s feelings.

From what I see Mooji’s followers have actually increased from 380,000 to 381,000 and counting, just in the time of the Be Scofield story coming out.

Mooji is trying to intimidate Henri because he sees him as afraid to take him on, unable to afford it. If Henri consults an attorney, he will see that his rights are being violated.

Yes. Mooji is a bully. Bullies only stop when their bluff is called, not out of compassion for his handicap son or his aging mother.

Henri if you are reading this Stay Strong!

Date: April 20, 2019 12:46AM

Yes Ananas. Very convenient.

Date: April 20, 2019 01:54AM

I found this on Facebook "questioning Mooji" (as this site is public, I post the comment here):

Joan Tollifson writes: I don't want to be involved any more in this whole endeavor. I agree that intimate partnerships between teacher and student or teacher and devotee are unconventional and generally not egalitarian in nature (although I feel that with a mature student--and I mean spiritually and emotionally mature, not chronological age--my sense is that it can be egalitarian). I agree however that such relationships can be coercive and abusive. But I don't know that they always have to be harmful. I can imagine that in some cases they might be beautiful. But I'm neither condoning nor condemning M's intimate relationships.

And I have not "outed" him. I've said what is apparently common knowledge, which is that M is currently in an intimate partnership with a woman about 30 years old who is also a devotee--they look happy--but I don't really know. I have not personally seen or heard anything in the videos I've seen that looks horrible or disturbing to me, but I have never said that I support Mooji "without reservation." Many of the things that seem terrible to others here (forehead wiping, darshan, prasad, bowing, devotional bhajans, etc) do not bother me. My own experiences with Mooji have been 100% positive. I listened to the Soundcloud interview with Lakshmi that you put up on one of your pages as "evidence" of how Be's reporting was accurate, and I found that interview and Lakshmi's words very beautiful. I did not hear it in the sinister way many others apparently did. But I have acknowledged that M may well have a shadow side that I have not personally witnessed. If he is doing real harm, I'm all for exposing that.

But I am not interested in trying to get to the bottom of this. I have many other priorities in my life right now and no time for this. I'm rebuilding my body after cancer, I have a book deadline looming, and I am 70 years old and every moment is precious to me. Going after Mooji, whom I love, is simply not how I want to spend my time. Even if I didn't love him, it wouldn't be how I want to spend my time. Others are interested in this endeavor, however, and I know there are teachers who are interested in forming an ethics body and helping people who feel they have been abused. This is not my calling. I think I've said what I have to say, and I would just like to be left out of this whole thing and I would hope that people would stop quoting me, especially inaccurately or out of context. I wish all of you the best. I am not going to be commenting further.

Then Sue Rogers answers: If it is common knowledge that Mooji is in an intimate, romantic relationship with his current partner, I wonder why it is not publicly acknowledged as a relationship? I wonder why such a person is portrayed as his assistant and employee, rather than as his wife/partner? It perplexes me in the extreme why the majority of the Mooji Sangha do not know the relationship status of Mooji and his chief assistant - why the secrecy and confusion?
Bill Free, a long time member of the Mooji organisation and supposed inner circle confidante says that Mooji is not in a relationship with his assistant. Why would he deny it? Not that it matters- but you can understand people's curiosity- especially as she started out as an employee of only 20 years of age or so.

Keep the discussions going! M. cannot silence everyone to ask questions...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.