Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 26, 2019 02:03AM

Radha (right) and Mooji in 2011 on Osho garden’s blog.
[oshosgarden.wordpress.com]

Mooji’s Hindu wedding with Radha in 2012: (according to the Be’s article).
[www.facebook.com]
Bride Radha:
[www.facebook.com]
Mooji is finally in “true” love:
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
Mooji’s a large photo at his wedding:
[www.facebook.com]
Spouse Mooji:
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
Best maids:
Lakshmi: [www.facebook.com]
Krishnabai: [www.facebook.com]
Nirvana: [www.facebook.com]

(Mooji Guru lineage was not so great at this wedding time yet, the lowest position: [www.facebook.com] Mooji’s t-shirt:
[www.facebook.com])

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2019 02:15AM by Horowitz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 26, 2019 03:40AM

If I count correctly, Mooji has had minimally three broken (pre-) marriages behind him with three children:

1) 1971-, Mooji video: Mooji shares the experience loosing his son in year 1994:
[online-satsang.com]:
“…Jason, the Mooji’s first son was 23 years old and “...he was brought up by the grandma in Brixton…”

2) Article: The Buddha of Brixton whose spiritual quest….
[www.theguardian.com]
In 1985-, "..Mooji’s wife worked at a gas pump station in Brixton with two kids.…”

3) In 2012-, it may be a Christian priest at Mooji’s legal wedding with Radha in India:
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]

it’s simple, Mooji has not changed so much in his life…

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2019 04:04AM by Horowitz.

Date: March 27, 2019 12:03AM

The wedding pics Mooji and Radha in Tirunnamalai in 2012 were from “Nitya Mooji fb” it was taken down by Mooji’s media PR. Nitya has been living in Monte Sahaja for many years.
[www.google.com]:

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 27, 2019 12:29AM

Let's not use this thread to promote some self-anointed guru guy commenting on YouTube.

It's opinion, boring and not directly relevant to this thread, which is Mooji.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: March 27, 2019 02:19AM

Horowitz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The wedding pics Mooji and Radha in Tirunnamalai
> in 2012 were from “Nitya Mooji fb” it was taken
> down by Mooji’s media PR. Nitya has been living
> in Monte Sahaja for many years.

Surprise: All the pictures on Facebook you mentioned have been taken down

Well, not so surprised really..

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 27, 2019 02:48AM

Nitya is one of Mooji’s photographers and she is also an attorney.

She is also in the video compilation that was in Be’s article.

I knew those pictures were going to be here 24 hours tops.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 27, 2019 05:01AM

I have something that Mooj's team can't take down so easily.

This was a public Facebook conversation that took place over two weeks ago under one of the many, many copies of Be Scofield's article that have been shared all over Facebook and beyond...

This conversation has been up for over two weeks and been seen by countless people, no doubt, but just in case it gets deleted I will transcribe it here:

Marna:
"I sat with with him (Mooji) in Tiru India Over 10 years ago. I was there with a girlfriend of mine, he used his charisma as a teacher to have sex with her, she felt manipulated and awful about it And he had a girlfriend at that time.. It was very disturbing for both of us. Because of what I witnessed of him in India this doesn’t surprise me. It’s a slippery slope that any sort of teacher has. That requires impeccable detail to your own humanness."

Pernilla:
"I know this story, Marna, because we were both there when it happened. He never showed any respect or honoring of her afterwards, and it sounded like he got what he wanted and left her in the trash not caring how it was for her.
It obviously took her some time and introspection to heal that experience.
He actually stayed at my house a few years later with his 'entourage' and even though I had opened up my house for them to stay, and didn't have a problem with that, I never felt moved to go to any of his satsangs. And I also didn't appreciate the way he was with his girlfriend. I didn't see any behavior of honoring her as the Goddess, nor spending quality time with her. Something was definitely missing as far as I could see - granted from my limited view."

Nicola:
"thank you for sharing this. Yes it is a slippery slope especially when no one and no structure is in place to hold a teacher accountable. I think sitting on the throne of the ultimate is a dangerous place to be. Your girlfriend is one of the many who experienced this behavior of his. even if some have spoken up they are dismissed or pushed out. It does indeed Impeccable integrity and humility when having such a power position, especially in the spiritual field."

Date: March 27, 2019 06:13AM

Another source wrote about Radha: I have been told that Radha: [secure.meetupstatic.com]
named Radha (given that name by Mooji, was previously his wife, and the ashram in Portugal was originally called: “The land of Mooji and Radha: [oshosgarden.wordpress.com]. But in 2013, Radha has now been completely excised from their official photos website. You probably can still find her on videos pre-2014, sitting next to Mooji. Despite playing a major role in the formation of his center and group up until Mooji ended the marriage in favor of his current partner Krishnabai, once the relationship ended, Radha lost all status in the group and ultimately left. It was very humiliated for her and embarrassing to break up with Mooji publicly in front of the all ashram residents. She tried to complain and to say something during a satsang (was deleted?) because Mooji permanently cheated on her with other young women, but Mooji talked her openly in that satsang: “you are too attached”.
The next source, Aga G. wrote that Radha now lives in London and plays some Indian music…?

I think that it must be very difficult and painful to come forward to making a statement about Mooji for a such woman like Radha online…?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2019 06:28AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: March 27, 2019 07:21AM

Henri Jolicoeur's latest:

[www.youtube.com][/url]

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: March 27, 2019 04:33PM

As myself an ex-wife of a less famous "guru" i was keenly observant of Radha during my time with Mooji. From experience i knew how psychologically difficult it is to be the young wife of a guru. You are married to a man who is to your amazement looked upon as a god, when you as his intimate partner experience him as the ordinary man he is with his bright and not so bright sides. I saw the video where the poor Radha confessed in tears that she was too attached to Mooji. I do understand now much better why she was in tears then. I did not feel she was always treated and honored well enough as his partner by Mooji at the time, just many little details that my observant mind was taking in. Many women do accept things that they should never accept because of submissive low-self esteem.

For Radha to speak up publicly must be indeed difficult, not to mention the legal aspect of it. She surely would have much to say due to her position as ex-wife of Mooji...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.