Current Page: 96 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 09, 2019 06:51AM

Make a video call "Mooji had sex with follower" under your legal name Horowitz..and find out for yourself ...You have no idea of what laws regarding the internet are internationaly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: March 09, 2019 09:01AM

I saw a very interesting post today on the "Questioning Mooji" facebook page.

It's called "Fact checking Be Scofield’s article on “Mooji”

Here is the first bit, link to post beneath:

There are currently a great number of alarming allegations concerning the ethical behavior of the popular guru “Mooji” in journalist Be Scofield’s recent article: Becoming God: Inside Mooji’s Portugal Cult.
The sexual allegations came into greater public view with a video posted by ex staff member Amma Tanya White. On these accounts, ultimately we’ll have to wait for the truth to come out. They are certainly serious allegations and it would be wise to not just brush them off as mere gossip or rumors. These stories have been around for a while.. Amma Tanya is just the first to publicly call him out after hearing first hand accounts from devotees.

Many of the things in the article however are simply not allegations… People are trying to discredit Scofield by challenging her motivations, “Be-bashing” to deflect all the scrutiny that’s been put on this widely loved guru. Let’s for the moment completely leave aside the sexual, and abuse of power allegations, and look at the things in the article that were facts, while removing the distraction of trying to critique (or shoot) the messenger.
These following things were facts before the article came out, NOT allegations:

link to full post here... most of the (creepy) videos in Be's article appear there. It's a good reminder to the deniers that while we wait for the truth to come out about the sex stuff, there is already proof of over the top cult stuff.

[www.facebook.com]

Date: March 09, 2019 11:58AM

Now that Moo as lawyer UP ...its time for the victims to speak up if they want to help the very brave Amma Tanya White ....otherwise she will get sued big time by the Moo cult ..only first-hand testimonials can help her now.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 09, 2019 10:34PM

Anonymous Godhimself plays the Trojan house here and provokes. I know for certain, there is already a hidden network of witnesses and victims of Mooji improprieties, who come from this forum, Amma connections and BE sources, and Reddit writers… don’t worry…

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 09, 2019 10:36PM

The Buddleia Media probably rented the hall in Swami Swatantranand Ashram in Rihikesh for Mooji and "invited" him to share a four week Satsang event in Rishikesh, India:
Buddleia Media Pvt. Ltd., (http://www.buddleiamedia.com/ ) is an Indian profit company and it may cover the all Mooj’si teaching, business, and foundation activities in India, it was founded by long-time Indian Mooji’s devotees Tapan and Ananta Garg in 2011. It’’s registered in Bangalore in India. I don’t know who owns the company?

(Online notices: “Buddleia Media is delighted that Mooji has accepted our invitation to share a four week Satsang event in Rishikesh, India, in 2019”?
“30 Open Satsangs were organized and offered in collaboration with Buddleia Media Pvt. Ltd and Padam Sangha between February 19th and March 23rd, in Rishikesh, India 2015”?
“Open Satsangs with Mooji in Rishikesh, India, sponsored by Buddleia Media, 2017.”?)

(They may sell Mooji’s books: buy The Mala of God by Mooji at low price in India 407 rupees)....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2019 10:38PM by Horowitz.

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: March 09, 2019 11:18PM

Tapan Ananta Garg: Tapan is the birth name of Ananta, one of Mooji's 'approved' teachers in Bangalore. Guessing Budleia was created to establish a legal presence for Mooji's India satsangs, inferring he can't just come to India and set up shop without a legal instrument in place.

Ananta's website

ANANTA GARG
Ananta (born, Tapan Garg) is a disciple of spiritual Guru, Sri Mooji. His quest for self-realization began in 1998, at the age of 23.....

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: March 10, 2019 01:18AM

Here's some person's opinion about the Mooji kerfuffle:
[www.youtube.com]
He makes some interesting points regarding the shortcomings of Mooji's teachings and his shortcomings in fulfilling his duties as a "guru".

Regarding the posts implying that this thread is about trying to "topple" Mooji: I don't think that's what this is about. This forum isn't some sort cult avenger posse, is it? I hope not. All allegations against Mooji so far are anonymous so it's hard to estimate their credibility. Mooji deserves compassion like any other person. If we only see the bad in Mooji and not the good, we make the same mistake his cult members make, but in reverse.

Some Mooji followers may suffer from having been brainwashed to some extent, and they may be reading this thread. How can we be of help to them? Not by dismissing and belittling all of the value they have found in Mooji's teachings. I have been caught up in cult-like groups myself in the past and though I've let myself been brainwashed to a certain point, I did also get genuinely beautiful lessons and experiences from them. The way to overcome brainwashing is not to radically dismiss everything as nonsense, but to regain your ability, your authority, to discern truth from untruth for yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2019 01:19AM by zizlz.

Date: March 10, 2019 02:43AM

This is the firm of lawyers of Moo [www.klgates.com] people that have made videos and articles critical to Moo have already been serve paperwork ,So Horowitz...No trojan horse ..just plain and simple truth

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 10, 2019 04:25AM

Let's ignore Godhimself. This material has added no useful information and is introducing needless turmoil.

Instead, let's pay attention to material written in a calm manner that supplies useful information.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 10, 2019 05:07AM

To whom it may concern:

This thread is drawing attention and it seems some trolling.

People posting here must stay within the rules.

No victim blaming and shaming.

No ad hominem personal attacks.

And please stop the speculation about lawsuits. It's totally ridiculous and unwarranted.

The Cult Education Institute has been sued five times. All five lawsuits ended in dismissal and none ever went to trial. That is, the plaintiffs all lost.

One plaintiff (NXIVM Keith Reniere) is now in jail awaiting criminal trial.

Another plaintiff (Gentle Wind Project) had their organization shut down by a state (Maine) attorney general.

Yet another (Church of Immortal Consciousness) had to pay costs, which drove them close to bankruptcy.

One plaintiff (Landmark Education) specifically wanted to know the identities of people posting on this message board. A federal judge blocked such discovery, but ruled the plaintiff's discovery would not be sealed. The plaintiff decided to dismiss their own lawsuit.

Please understand that this message board is and has always been for more than a decade a safe place to discuss controversial groups, movements and leaders.

Current Page: 96 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.