Current Page: 95 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: March 08, 2019 09:22PM

OK Rambo

heres what you need to do

without FACTS all you have is a web page that is ever expanding with the doggerel of a group of anonymous people with varying levels of mental instability, who have no agreed goal, no plan, no leader, no resources, no evidence and very little insight.

Change all of the above and you might be able to topple your nemesis.

Also don't make assumptions about the backstory of those who contribute to this forum. I do not speak about my experience for legal reasons

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 08, 2019 09:32PM

Fair enough. I'm not trying to topple anyone.

I do play chess online, though I don't know anyone who knows I play chess. That's a bit creepy!

I'll leave you to it then I guess.

(I don't have a dog .)

Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: March 08, 2019 10:48PM

Sorry , wasnt meant to be creepy , maybe i am a closet cat lady and can see things in the ether but Am in denial

Anyway nice chatting . I have decided to opt out of all this cos it has a negative energy to it that is not helping anything and the whole thing just makes me feel angry so better i go for a walk and enjoy the company of a tree and the birds than vent my spleen on here

One wise guy told me 'your parents are your guru and then the world and nature takes over for them , go and sit by the river and when your mind becomes still you will know everything you need to know '

Thanks

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 09, 2019 01:05AM

Mooji international lawyers are now getting involved...Anyone critical to Mooji under their legal name will be in legal trouble ...Tanya White and Be Scofield will need to defend themselves.

Posted by: klaklaklak ()
Date: March 09, 2019 02:01AM

Posted by Jennifer Millar in relation to Guru mag article
3/6 via FB

"There’s no surprise here!

I feel that believing in a guru/living God is analogous to believing in Santa. It’s a phase of human development that juices our imagination, enlivens our inner magic and keeps us hooked by and excited for future presents, (if I’m a good girl/good boy and keep Santa Guru happy, I’ll get everything on my wish list, like enlightenment and salvation). It’s also designed to keep us defined around the patriarchy as our source of “everything”. (Even if it’s Mrs. Claus Guru we believe in, it's still a tentacle of the patriarchy).

Some argue that it’s not good to lie to kids about a fictitious character, some say it’s healthy to entice the magic. Either way, the bubble eventually bursts, we feel the loss, disappointment or relief and wake up from our hypnotic theta state.

But imagine what it would be like for a moment if Santa was in fact, real:
- half the moms would want to have sex with him (and would therefore start competing with each other.... think botox, boob jobs, skinny diets, fear of aging)
- guys would want to emulate him (for all the power, wealth and women)
- we’d kiss his feet and wipe his ass in exchange for his “secrets”
- everyone would want to spend time in his Ashram at the North Pole (where we’d all have to look/dress/act like elves)
- in time all the power would go to Santa’s head (imagine thousands of people literally crying at your feet and telling you that you’re God all day long.... that shit eventually creates mental illness). He would develop a host of personality disorders, get drunk on the the power and start behaving like a crazy person with too much wealth (shouting at co-dependent followers, grabbing pussies, gas-lighting, firing anyone who doesn’t submit to his whims, having his lawyer thrown in jail, building a wall at the Canadian/Russian border, making female Elves wear tinsel covered burkas, hoarding all the wealth, not giving a shit about the environment, separating believers from non-believers so he can continue his brainwashing, etc. Eventually, he would have no choice (because it would be everyone else’s fault) but to have his elves make AR-15’s, fighter-jets and nuclear weapons to fend off all those non-believers.

So you see, it’s a two way street. We can’t have the manipulative guru without the needy disciples. And vice versa.

As long as we need our magic fix (and I believe we do for a while - it’s part of what elevates us out of the physical density of terror and disconnection), there will always be a savior to fill that need. But this is just a phase in our soul’s development.

And even though the guru (spiritual teacher) teaches you; “this is enlightenment”... “this is the most awakened state here with me and these teachings”... “it doesn’t get anymore evolved than this”... “if you leave me, you leave the light”... etc., even if you believe it wholeheartedly and experience all kinds of mind-blowing, bliss and love-filled healings, you will eventually wake up from this dream where they tell you you’re fully awake. And what awaits is a whole new and grounded you that doesn’t need to extort your power (through sex, labor, time, worship, etc.). You’ll even see the illusion of enlightenment, just as you did with Santa, and your life will go on, in truer humility and servitude.

But sometimes the only way out is through."

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 09, 2019 02:39AM

Classic victim bashing. Moo started this circus.

He could have stepped away as soon as the dependency began. He did not.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 09, 2019 04:02AM

GODHIMSELF ,
It’s not true, do you have any evidences about any international layers working for Mooji?
I think that you are only bluffing to intimidate the Mooji’s critics. Any district attorney or prosecute will not accept such charges. It sounds ridicule to me we have the freedom of the speech and we live in the democracy here. Take your stand!!

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 09, 2019 05:06AM

IT IS, unfortunately, TRUE..contact Tanya White and ask her.Mr Rick Ross will tell you that he has been serve legal papers by many many cults in the past ...for just speaking out ..Money talk and Mooji as a lot of it .Tanya White as made serious accusations of sexual improprieties by Mooji. Tanya may have people that have told her ..THIS and THAT ..but no one is coming forward in videos or in print to say HE DID IT TO ME (and using their legal name )...So lawyers will interpret this as SLANDERS ..Legally fighting can be very expensive just to defend oneself

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 09, 2019 06:45AM

I think Godhimselft is wrong, it does not meet a legal ground of SLANDERS. For a slander, a Mooji’s layer has to prove a lie together with a bad intention to damage Mooji’s professional, private life, or career reputation first. Unfortunately, it's not the case with Amma, Be, or others….  
I cannot imagine how a Mooji’s layer will process it, it’s still a statement against opposite statement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2019 06:49AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 09, 2019 06:49AM

He’d open himself up to discovery. We’d learn all kinds of things Moo wouldn’t want us to from that. So, No. It’s not true.

Amma isn’t scared. She just posted new video.

Current Page: 95 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.