Current Page: 93 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 07, 2019 11:25AM

Sahara 71

Good intelligent response...You talking to 7 people ..does help to make this forum even more correct about Moo .
Someone that is with Mooji right now sent me a communication that MOO in this morning Satsang was talking that he might soon
leave his body ....weird.. is he feeling corner? Anyway this is so unbelievable that this "master " this "enlighting being" tought that he could use all those young ladies display all that anger and that no one would notice or say something he sound STUPID to me .Very sad an pathethic to see the video of his girlfriend Krishnabhai ..on Be Scofield page ...she at 27 years old could be his grandaughter ...and here in the video she said MASTER you can have every cells of my body ...LOOKS LIKE HE DOES

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: March 07, 2019 01:35PM

What kind of HOCUS POCUS be this from trowertime ?

Listen somebody posted on here to beware of parasitic gurus hovering around waiting to pick off the disillusioned devotees of the disgraced guru ? and here we have this trickery from youtu.be

In my wonderful, highly educated, spiritually advanced home country we call these women 'cat lady' because they always have lots of cats running around pissing and shitting everywhere , especially in your vegetable patch . They always live alone , they have messy houses and gardens , they drink cheap sherry and are are not right in the head.

as for 'Tarot' what kind of a self proclaimed enlightened being uses tarot cards ? firstly she does not choose these cards in view of camera and it looks suspiciously like she just goes through the pack and picks the one she needs to tell her tale . but she is stating what has already been proven here on the forum ? when you state something after the fact it is not some magical power of prediction it is called reporting,

Tarot has a long tradition in my beautiful , civilised , reserved, slim country
and that is the tradition of HOCUS POCUS, it began its popularity in the fairgrounds so often frequented by gypsies and travellers and vagrants and n'er do wells and alesmen and prostitutes and conmen. The Tarot lady would have her tent next to the salesman for the universal panacaea oil ( circa 1890) , a medicine that claimed to cure all known diseases, it was in fact a draft containing brandy, cocaine, morphine and a carrier oil, so in fact although it didnt cure the disease , it definitely made you forget all about it , so pretty good value.

Unlike the Tarot lady who would charge you based on how gullible or anxious you appeared to be , the usual stuff about children, a blue door , the number 9 etc etc feeding off superstition, fear and inquisitiveness , and of course those who had recently ingested the universal panaceae oil

the tarot lady appeared at the same time as the laws on witchcraft were relaxed . prior to this change they would have been accused of witchcraft . A very interesting criterion was employed to prove disprove witchcraft in my peaceful, unarmed, just, and sane country. the accused ( cat lady ) would be tied into a chair and the chair would be lowered into a body of water for an appropriate amount of time ( 15 mins) when the chair was lifted back out , if the lady was dead she would be found innocent of witchcraft ... BUT .. if she was still alive she would be guilty of her evil crime and burned at the stake

Perhaps some laws should be legislated for in certain states in America

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 07, 2019 11:39PM

Agreed. I would not condone astrology in any form, though to each their own, and I apologize if anyone was swayed by this person's use of tarot cards to justify their opinion.

On both sides of this debate, we may hear of the vulnerable "other", that must be protected. The mythical vulnerable seeker- never us of course, with our mature ability to discern- a seeker that must be shielded from potentially harmful information. And I wonder if this is perhaps a shadow of ourselves. Just a thought.

Date: March 08, 2019 01:50AM

Yesterday I did watch a few minutes of the last part of Mooji in Rishikesh
It was like Mooji mania ...hugs and kisses ..and at one point someone gave him a crucifix ..he then put the crucifix on his forehead and on his heart as a blessing gesture and gave it back to the person who gave him in the in the first place ..So be inform Mooji can bless even crucifix ...he then took the hand of Krishnabhai and went away.I really like the last posting of Amma Tanya White on Facebook where she calls Moo a man who lies ..Be Scofield article as open wide open the lies and deceits of Moo..so much that his video about RUMORS seems to have been taken down ...I found this video this morning.. possibly it will help to unmasked Moo and his destructive cult .It could save some more innocent followers from suicides and lots of precious time to thousands of followers .
[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 08, 2019 02:01AM

VERY IMPORTANT NEW VIDEO OF AMMA TANYA WHITE
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: March 08, 2019 03:04AM

Thanks for this video. Indeed any sane person who has been following Mooji for some time would have questions: they can't all be telling lies? What's going on here? If some of the reports seem weird as taken out of context, there are some disturbing facts and disturbed beings behind them who have suffered.

Amma seems to be well aware of the strong psychological mechanisms at play: denial, cognitive dissonance, fears, beliefs and attachment to the one who has been seen as an authority figure in spiritual matters.

Why do we have a God-given mind and more precisely intellect, if not to use it for discrimination, healthy critical and objective thinking especially when it comes to choosing someone as a spiritual teacher? This intelligent use of the intellect is not encouraged in the satsangs with Mooji.

I heard a saying the other day: "keep those who critize you near you; they keep you clean without soap and water."

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: March 08, 2019 03:55AM

This is the old Mooji, back in 2007, whom I'm grateful to for his pointings:
[youtu.be]
Back then he seemed to embody what he spoke about. I get the sense he was experiencing the bliss of recognizing a dimension of self and reality that transcends the personal.

Here's present day Mooji: [youtu.be]
I get the sense that nowadays he's speaking mostly from memory instead of experience.

What has caused this apparent devolution? Maybe it's the fact that he took on the role of enlightened teacher. Once he took on this role, it became hard for him to admit to himself and others that he still had ways to go, still had binding identifications with the small self to dissolve. So the dissolving came to a halt, or reversed.

Does this awakening process ever come to an end? Can one ever have "arrived"? Cat lady "guru" from the tarot reading video posted above seems to think so. She wrote in the comment section below the video: "The path here completed in 1999. What he tries to speak of is the living reality here."

The spiritual teacher whose presence has impacted me most deeply was an old Japanese Zen monk. When asked if there can ever be an end to the awakening process, his answer was something like: "Every time I thought I had reached the peak of the mountain, it turned out to be just a plateau, not the peak." He was simultaneously the most wise and the most unassuming and humble person I have ever met.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2019 03:57AM by zizlz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 08, 2019 05:16AM

Interesting conversation from The Mooji Sangha Facebook public page today. (The official page)

'Eric" - I believe, and this is mine belief alone, that no one should Worship another human being. I learned the hard way about that with Fallen Gurus I have encountered.

"Geri" - some times when we put another person on a pedestal they fall, not because of something they have done, but because the did not meet our own personal expectations.

"Eric" _ it's interesting Geri that no one from the ADMINS has deleted this post or us

"Geri" - why would they do that? we have said nothing wrong or detrimental

"Eric" - it seems like they are observing silently and learning a lot

It seems like Mooji's followers are well aware that the are constantly being watched.

The mods must be very busy with damage control! They have let this one slip by.

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 08, 2019 05:59AM

"damning and definitive analysis" (hide your chakras before watching):

[m.youtube.com]

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 08, 2019 06:00AM

Ziziz,
I have watched the both Mooji’s videos in 2007/19. I see the huge difference there as well. But I think that Mooji has never awaken to the true Self even not partially. At that time in 2007, he did not have yet the access to money, babes, and power of the cult, but over the time he has gotten corrupted, because he has not been even good in some basic stuff, he has not gone through a deep spiritual transformation, he has not become a new “person, who really dropped many desires and attachments. Now, he does not handle the temptation of money, sex and fame, because he is the same person who used to be in Brixton. Indeed, the living Mooji’s “altar” has been arranged in the both videos.
But Mooji has always been talking from a false position of neo-advaita view. Everyone can try it that the attention or recognition to one’s self does not take the one to experience directly the true Self, because the attention/mind/recognition itself is only a reflection of the true Self, it not accessible so easy. Simply, I think that one must wake up to the true Self, it’s like the second spiritual "puberty". One begins to experience something completely new and it must stay with the one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2019 06:05AM by Horowitz.

Current Page: 93 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.