Current Page: 92 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 06, 2019 03:11PM

Wonderful Be Scofield that your life situation permit you to speak so freely ..

keep talking and keep exposing ..BRAVO and THANK YOU

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 06, 2019 09:24PM

Friends, it is best to refer to an erring leader's behavior rather than his or her body.

We can more easily change our actions than our body weight or features.

I am deep in middle age, my eyebrows have taken on a Godzilla life of their own, and gravity has had its way with my paunch, pulling it further south.

The flesh is brittle
The Fiend is sly
Timor mortis conturbat me.*

(The fear of death unsettles me.)

Ash Wednesday 2019.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2019 09:26PM by corboy.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 07, 2019 05:27AM

Shree, ashram manager talked at 57:00 [www.youtube.com] (This Is Not Merely a Sangha of Believers, But a Sangha of Direct Experience) : “it’s your responsibility not to be recorded on a Mooji’s camera”, I think that it’s not true, they need your permission to record anyone at least in Europe, even if it’s the Mooji’s foundation event. Now, in the rented Swatantranand ashram hall, is a shop to sell some Mooji’s merchandizes or music CDs to financially support Rishikesh satsangs, but generally, it’s not allowed to sell anything there without paying a sell-tax to Indian government. They cannot also charge a satsang fee to anyone in Rishikesh without paying a corporate fax to Indian government. I am not sure about donations, if one also needs a licensed foundation in India? I assume that they rented the ashram hall through an India company directly from Portugal (it’s online). Mooji had already been expelled from Tirunnamalai communities to sell illegally stuff there in 2011: Mooji not returning to Tiruvannamalai: [richardarunachala.wordpress.com]
I cannot imagine how they will smuggle so much unreported cash from Rishikesh and where they put it in Portugal ashram, not in Mooji’s bed again?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2019 05:37AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: March 07, 2019 06:03AM

Great post hesaverynaughtyboy on raising concerns

No doubt this will be the next step - (official inquiries into his charity etc.)

Lets hope someone out there is following up on this!

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 07, 2019 06:16AM

Horowitz,

in India the Moo Foundation trade under the name Buddleia Media Pvt Ltd. This was on their financial statement from 2017. I will have to look into this a bit further.

S.

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 07, 2019 06:42AM

Damning and definitive analysis:

[youtu.be]

Date: March 07, 2019 09:35AM

TROWWERTIME GURU G is also on another thread of culteducation.com ...What she says in this video as some truth in it ...but she is also a bit of a crackpot herself ...A tarot reading to evaluate Mooji COME ON ..that is not serious .

Date: March 07, 2019 09:39AM

As far as Be Scofield journalistic qualities and accuracy Should we be concern?? [medium.com]

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 07, 2019 10:45AM

Hi Godhimself,

I read Be Schofield's article about the Orca's Island death and I read the criticism of Be's article that you shared in your link above.

I will say that journalism, just like politics, is a very dirty game. Seasoned journalists are good at putting a spin on a story... a bit like how a lawyer in a court room will only ask certain questions and only draw the jury's attention to certain facts. They put a case forward and they make it persuasive.

Can there ever be such a thing as unbiased journalism? For one thing, a journalist will only pursue a topic that they are interested in. They will chose to talk to certain people and perhaps over-look others. People may tell them very leading things, or people may distort or hide the truth from a journalist.

The truth is very slippery. Different people remember the exact same events differently.

I don't want to go into too much depth about my own personal story, but I will tell you this. I have talked to 7 people now, all of whom have had personal experiences with Mooji and his cult. Their stories all collaborate each other. Some of these people are very scared and very traumatized. If they are making this stuff up, then they are very, very good actors!

My belief is that hey are not making these things up.

With the Orcas Island story, Be Schofield traveled there herself and stayed a month. She talked to a lot of people, including the family of the deceased. It's a long article with a lot of details. Even Be herself says that there are questions left unanswered. That is the nature of journalism. All you can really do is present a case.

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 07, 2019 10:47AM

Yes sorry GODHIMSELF I was joking. She is just pulling out cards to say what she thinks. It reminded me of the Melissa McCarthy Sean Spicer sketch from Saturday Night Live:

(Specifically at 04.30 in this video [youtu.be])

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2019 10:48AM by Trowertime.

Current Page: 92 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.