Current Page: 90 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 05, 2019 05:04AM

Be Scofield is coming out soon with part 2 ....Love that lady intelligent writhing ....she knows how to dig for the truth .

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 05, 2019 05:41AM

VIDEO COMPILATION of Moo brainwashing

This video might be taken down very soon due to copyright ...LOOK AT IT NOW

The cult as taken down the feet kissing video on RUTUBE

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2019 06:04AM by GODHIMSELF.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 05, 2019 06:06AM

Hi Valma,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your very insightful and articulate opinions on the phenomenon of sexually inappropriate relationships between spiritual teachers and their students.

I am very sorry to read that you were yourself involved with some unsavory characters. I respect your decision not to take further action against these men, as you have outlined in your post.

The reasons that young women do not come forward in such cases are many and varied, as has been wildly documented by experienced, qualified clinicians who work in this area.

Some women are "ashamed" of what took place and just want to forget it ever happened. They see the glare of public attention as being very detrimental to their recovery.

I am not saying that these women should feel ashamed or that shame is an appropriate response to being taken advantage of by someone older, more powerful, more experienced, more well-connected and more supported than you are. Indeed, shame is more something that has been created by societal and cultural values- it is something women are 'encouraged' by society to feel, in order to keep them in their place.... keep them silent and complicit.

We see now with the #Metoo movement that women are speaking out as never before, but this movement has also activated old-guard sentiments about what is and is not acceptable as sexual behavior for women.

Women are in the usual double bind. If they do speak out, they are called "attention seeking", "liars", "evil seductresses with bad intentions" and all the rest (of course they are called a lot worse than that!!)

If they don't speak out publicly, they are called "liars", "cowards", and "non-existent" .... yes, women without a public face or a public voice are assumed not to exist at all. The mass-media only care about a face they can put a name to; a face they can cast judgement upon and use for entertainment.

Amma Tanya kept the confidences of the women she spoke to; Be Scofield has done the same thing, and very rightly so.

Thank you Valma.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 05, 2019 06:36AM

Any licensed professional who assists in illegal transfer of funds and or tax evasion will not get any indulgence by claiming God told them to do so.

God is not accountable to a board of ethics, but they are.

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 05, 2019 06:48AM

A funny line from the current draft of mooji's biography that the Mooji media department is trying to put together on Wikipedia:

"Little is recorded about these years which Mooji has called "his wilderness years" where he felt "seated on the lap of God."

Guys, he was probably about 100 meters away from you when you wrote this. Ask him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2019 06:51AM by Trowertime.

Date: March 05, 2019 11:47AM

MUST READ

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 05, 2019 12:19PM

Thank you Godhimself,

Journalist Be Scofield just added this to her article, after speaking with another former Mooji staff member:

They say “There was a lot of indoctrination occurring like naming ceremonies and women would have their heads shaved by him. There were some very strange, bizarre things going on. It felt very unhealthy to me.”

The staff member who witnessed the exorcisms said Mooji cut her hair and another woman’s hair against their will. Some went along but some did not want it. There were about 20-30 people in total who had their hair cut by Mooji that night. She described what happened:

“I was like ‘I don’t want my hair cut, I don’t want to do it.’ Mooji said ‘No, no. It’s your turn, come on, come on.’ He ordered me to stand in front of him to get my hair cut against my wishes. He would grab our hair and pull it up toward the ceiling and then take the scissors and cut all the way across. It was a bad hair cut. He did the same thing to another woman with very long hair. She was crouched against the wall saying ’no, no, no’ and he took the scissors and cut her hair against her will.”

That is freaking scary and bizarre!

Date: March 05, 2019 04:00PM

I notice that the Youtube backup of the video embedded in Be Scofield's article has been deleted:

Video unavailable
'The Only Video You Need to ...' is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Mooji Media Ltd.

Obviously they haven't heard of the Striesand Effect:
[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: March 05, 2019 04:20PM

Has anyone done this yet?

Raising concerns

The Charity Commission regulates registered charities in England and Wales. We make sure that charities are accountable, well-run and meet their legal obligations.

We do this by providing regulatory advice and guidance. We will also intervene in matters where there is serious risk of significant harm to, or abuse of, charities, their beneficiaries or assets.

When you complete this form we will assess the information on a case-by-case basis and decide what steps to take.

When making our decisions we consider the issue, the risk involved to the charity and its beneficiaries and the likely impact of our involvement.

We can only take action where it is evidence based and proportionate to do so.

Before you start this form you must:

* complain directly to the charity first - you can find contact details of all charities in England and Wales in the charity register (opens in a new window)

* check if you should be complaining to the Charity Commission or a different organisation. You can check instructions and contacts on GOV.UK (opens in a new window)

Only use this form if there is a serious risk of harm to the charity or people it was set up to help. Examples of serious issues include:

* a charity losing significant funds of money, for example 20% of the income

* a charity losing significant assets, for example land or buildings

* serious harm to the people the charity helps

* terrorist, criminal or illegal activity

* a charity set up for illegal or improper purposes

* a person or organisation receiving significant financial benefit from a charity

* a charity not following the law, with damaging consequences to its reputation and the public's trust in charities generally

In this form you need to tell us:

* if you consent to the Charity Commission disclosing your identity as the source of the complaint with the trustees

* the charity's name and registration number

* details of attempts you have made to get the charity to address this issue

* details of any previous correspondence with the Charity Commission or other public bodies

* details of the issue, clearly describing its serious nature and the potential consequences

* details of any legal proceedings involved

* your connection to the charity (if any)

You can upload PDF documents of evidence in this form (up to 10mb).

Examples of evidence include (but are not restricted to):

* copies of bank/credit card statements or pre-signed blank cheques

* copies of invoices or receipts

* copies of contracts, policies and procedures

* internal complaints or reports from other agencies highlighting failures/weaknesses

* copies of any legal/professional advice that hasn’t been followed

* media reporting affecting the charity name

* literature issued by a charity”.

[forms.charitycommission.gov.uk]

Date: March 05, 2019 09:02PM

Current Page: 90 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.