Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: "The Knowledge Book" Is it a cult?
Posted by: Lgold ()
Date: March 25, 2020 07:20AM

To answer your question, the cost ofdiscipleship in this group in regards to the knowledge book, it is your soul, literarily. The bible says stay away from 666, and this is the 666. The image of the beast is the triange, which is right on the front of this book. I have the entire book, all the fascicules. The whole book....

and I did read it all before writing anything. I myself almost fell for it because it does project a frequency that makes you want to believe it! There are dangers in writing it, that is why they assess the importance of writing it within a year. I am not sure if you read the bible, but the bible specifically states stay away from the 6's. I am so thankful I didn't write the book prior to reading it all, because about midway through, this book tells you it is the law of 18, the law of the 6's. This book is what got many celebrities famous, they take the mark and they get famous. How this works is due to the fact that when one writes it, the "giants" of old take posession of one's body. The giants in the book of enoch mean the men of renowned, meaning of high importance, famous, one's which are "great". Once one writes the whole book, the person themself have no control over what took over their body. Their DNA will be completely changed turning them into half nephilim half human. That is why you see the 3 pyramids at Giza and in front of it is a sphinx, many scholars still cannot decipher the meaning of this yet I have come to a conclusion. The 3 pyramids are the 3 6's, and the half man half creature is the sphinx, so the 666 will turn one into half human half beast. This system is the mark of the beast and it is unforgivable to God. They have you write chapter by chapter so you don't know what you are doing and before you know it, it is too late. The book indicates it is your "saviour" your "salvation", yet the bible clearly indicates we only have one saviour, that is Christ. The book also informs you they are the ones who put up the Goergia Guidestones and it tells you this is the New Wolrd Order. This is serious and I recommend you do not write the book. Those who write the book are completely taken over by the dark forces. That is why you see some severe allegations about celebrities and what they do and it sounds disgusting but it is no longer them, it is something in them which causes them to do certain rituals which are horrid. In the Book of Enoch it states "And when men could no longer sustain them (the being in them) the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood." You will eventually have no control over your own self. If you did write one chapter, you will know I am right when I say I am certain you felt things happen to your body. The book even indicates that they will be doing gene transfers to your body and you will feel it. I have over 20,000 hours in ancient scripture studies and biblical studies, so I do not say this to you lightly, I hope you take what I said to heart. I hope you and your friends do take this advice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The Knowledge Book" Is it a cult?
Posted by: VanDan ()
Date: October 28, 2020 05:04AM

I have a friend in this group. They seem pretty innocuous to me. I don't see a lot of negatives with them and all they seem to do is encourage members to spread the word. I think they have to reach out to a minimum number of people per week. From a financial perspective, they don't have a big ask of members. My friend will spend some money here and there to speak to groups at conferences and things like that. I can't imagine it's more than one or two thousand per year and I don't think anybody requires you to do that, it's more group pressure than anything.

They also don't seem to pressure people to join. They give you a few pages of reading material and if you're not interested, they move on.

So I don't think they're really a cult. Just a niche new age religious group.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.