Re: "The Knowledge Book" Is it a cult?
Posted by: Lgold ()
Date: March 25, 2020 07:20AM

To answer your question, the cost ofdiscipleship in this group in regards to the knowledge book, it is your soul, literarily. The bible says stay away from 666, and this is the 666. The image of the beast is the triange, which is right on the front of this book. I have the entire book, all the fascicules. The whole book....

and I did read it all before writing anything. I myself almost fell for it because it does project a frequency that makes you want to believe it! There are dangers in writing it, that is why they assess the importance of writing it within a year. I am not sure if you read the bible, but the bible specifically states stay away from the 6's. I am so thankful I didn't write the book prior to reading it all, because about midway through, this book tells you it is the law of 18, the law of the 6's. This book is what got many celebrities famous, they take the mark and they get famous. How this works is due to the fact that when one writes it, the "giants" of old take posession of one's body. The giants in the book of enoch mean the men of renowned, meaning of high importance, famous, one's which are "great". Once one writes the whole book, the person themself have no control over what took over their body. Their DNA will be completely changed turning them into half nephilim half human. That is why you see the 3 pyramids at Giza and in front of it is a sphinx, many scholars still cannot decipher the meaning of this yet I have come to a conclusion. The 3 pyramids are the 3 6's, and the half man half creature is the sphinx, so the 666 will turn one into half human half beast. This system is the mark of the beast and it is unforgivable to God. They have you write chapter by chapter so you don't know what you are doing and before you know it, it is too late. The book indicates it is your "saviour" your "salvation", yet the bible clearly indicates we only have one saviour, that is Christ. The book also informs you they are the ones who put up the Goergia Guidestones and it tells you this is the New Wolrd Order. This is serious and I recommend you do not write the book. Those who write the book are completely taken over by the dark forces. That is why you see some severe allegations about celebrities and what they do and it sounds disgusting but it is no longer them, it is something in them which causes them to do certain rituals which are horrid. In the Book of Enoch it states "And when men could no longer sustain them (the being in them) the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood." You will eventually have no control over your own self. If you did write one chapter, you will know I am right when I say I am certain you felt things happen to your body. The book even indicates that they will be doing gene transfers to your body and you will feel it. I have over 20,000 hours in ancient scripture studies and biblical studies, so I do not say this to you lightly, I hope you take what I said to heart. I hope you and your friends do take this advice.

Posted by: VanDan ()
Date: October 28, 2020 05:04AM

I have a friend in this group. They seem pretty innocuous to me. I don't see a lot of negatives with them and all they seem to do is encourage members to spread the word. I think they have to reach out to a minimum number of people per week. From a financial perspective, they don't have a big ask of members. My friend will spend some money here and there to speak to groups at conferences and things like that. I can't imagine it's more than one or two thousand per year and I don't think anybody requires you to do that, it's more group pressure than anything.

They also don't seem to pressure people to join. They give you a few pages of reading material and if you're not interested, they move on.

So I don't think they're really a cult. Just a niche new age religious group.

2022 The Knowedge Book is 1086+ pages long
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 02, 2022 02:23AM

By chance, Corboy has stumbled upon a copy of The Knowledge Book - English edition.

As the Knowledge Book remains scarce and extremely expensive at retail, it may be worthwhile to describe its appearance and dimensions as the group members are reportedly expected to copy the book by hand.

Seemingly designed from beyond the grave by Liberace, the English edition of the The Knowledge Book is about the size of the old fashioned Yellow Pages. It is a massive, tome, covers are cloth bound, screaming purple with gold colored lettering, gold colored edged pages befitting a sacred tome, with two sateen place holder ribbons - yellow and purple.

The book is 1086 numbered pages long, counting the index.

For a single person to copy all this out by hand would be a work of hard labor, especially in this day and age when many of us are no longer used to doing long stretches of pen on paper writing.

Date: December 02, 2022 02:32AM

Woman sues husband for becoming ‘alien cult’ member
Özge E?rikar – ISTANBUL October 14 2021 07:05:40

[www.hurriyetdailynews.com]

A woman in Istanbul has opened a divorce lawsuit against her husband, accusing him of being a member of an “alien cult” and not fulfilling his duties as a husband.

According to the lawsuit, Ba?dat Polat and Metin Polat tied the knot in 2003 and became parents. However, the marriage began to break down after Metin Polat joined the “World Brotherhood Union Mevlana Supreme Foundation,” led by a “female sheikh” who is believed “to have been healed by three aliens.”

“He joined them five years ago. Then things changed. Once, he told me that ‘I’d rather die than leave the foundation.’ He used psychological and physical violence against me,” Ba?dat Polat said in the lawsuit petition, demanding 2 million Turkish Liras ($222,000) as compensation and monthly alimony of 13,000 liras ($1,440).

The woman alleged that her husband started believing that “the foundation’s ‘Knowledge Book’ was superior to the Koran and that there were cosmic energies existing out of the earth.”

“He attends foundation meetings three times a week, each lasting five hours. I don’t know what he is doing at that while. I am a mother, and I am worried for my children,” the woman noted in the petition.

According to data publicly announced at the website of the Istanbul-based foundation, which is active in 33 countries, the leader is 98-year-old Bülent Çorak, also known as the “female sheikh.”

Çorak started “her research” in 1966 and established the foundation in 1993. She published the “Knowledge Book” first in 1996 and sells the book as fascicules to foundation members

(Corboy note: from various descriptions Mevlana's recruiters offer these fascicles as bait when sounding out potential marks - anyone showing interest will be reeled in. Those showing amusement or disgust will be dropped)

The foundation was once on the country’s agenda when a Turkish man living in London had committed suicide in 2018 by jumping into the River Thames. His family found out that the man was sending money to the foundation regularly and committed suicide to “incarnate again,” as “the death by water is not a real death.”

Çorak also sees herself as “immortal” as she is “incarnating again and again.” Due to the rules, members of the foundation cannot get surgeries as “narcosis kills the energy.” Members who see themselves as “ancient priests and nuns” can marry each other with a ceremony named “Mevlana wedding.”

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2022 02:41AM by corboy.

Re: Brotherhood Union Mevlana Supreme Foundation "The Knowledge Book" Is it a cult?
Date: December 02, 2022 02:37AM

Inside alien cult led by 98-year-old woman 'brought back to life by ET trio'

The 'World Brotherhood Union Mevlana Supreme Foundation' cult leader claims she has died several times but is always "saved by three aliens wearing diving suits"

Charles Wade-Palmer 19 OCT 2021

[www.dailystar.co.uk]

Date: December 02, 2022 02:44AM

[www.reddit.com]

A close family member has, for years, subscribed to a mysterious association based in Istanbul, Turkey, based around a "Knowledge book", a lengthy purple book with golden writing on the cover, along with a peculiar pyramid symbol. This appears to be the group's holy book, containing supposed messages to humanity, channeled by the author (a Turkish woman named Bulent Corak) coming from some sort of higher forces.

What i've been able to put together (considering the difficulty in finding information on the group) is something about the promise of a new awakening in this present age, with a future transition to a golden, peaceful age for the knowledgeable ones, all revolving around some of the teachings of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and some version of Islam.

This family member has in the past travelled many times to Istanbul to attend different meetings and has been, for more than three years, participating in the main activity, which (to my knowledge) is the synchronized reading of parts of the book with other members around the world, but with the strict prohibition of doing it in the presence of non-believers, even close family. I have always avoided having conversations on the nature of this organization, for a number of reasons, among them the touchiness of said family member on the subject.

I really need to know more. both the lack of information on the "group", and my family member's reluctancy to explain because "we wouldn't understand" is starting to make me lose sleep lately, and if by sharing the website of this "World Brotherhood Union" to you, i could get anything in the way of information, opinions or even just a thought, a theory from any of you, i may then develop some insight on this and decide what to do. Any additional information you want from me, just ask. I will add in the comments any more stuff that comes to mind. If i make any mistakes please forgive me, i am relatively new to posting, ill' fix whatever it is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.