Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The New Tantra
Posted by: Socrates2 ()
Date: December 15, 2016 08:47PM

After my three years in the New Tantra I say: STAY FAR AWAY!

Alex Vartman is very intelligent.
He is good at making money on peoples need for sex and connection.
He does not care about YOU.
His co-teachers feel abused and call him a sociopath/psychopath. They have all left him or was kicked out.

If you want to have sex under the guise of "spiritual development :-))" go ahead. Lots of sex at many of his workshops and for groups of students. And if you are a good looking male you will also have the opportunity to have anal sex with Alex Vartman himself. And your girlfriend can have a fuck with him as well, if he likes her.

Watch HOLY HELL on netflix to see something that is similar to The New Tantra.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: revenant75 ()
Date: December 17, 2016 12:55AM

Well when that TNT movie comes out it will be a hot one I guess... Seriously,I sincerely hope this cult, like HOLY HELL, gets documented and that his immoral practice of tantra will be exposed. In fact it is surprising he's been at it so long.Is there no check on tantra schools in the EU I wonder.

Date: December 29, 2016 07:26PM

TNT offers all kind of 'life and sex courses' but is not a recognized school, tantra institute or business entity for that matter.

They are operating their business now without active teachers as a lot of team members quit their positions. So something is definitely off there despite the happy stories on their site.

Posted by: TantraNotTrauma ()
Date: May 07, 2018 07:51AM

I have helping creating it as a co teacher 2010 and was involved for 10 month. feeling embarrassed for the moster that came out of it. watch holy hell, its the same story with different protagonists. I was the guy in tnt with the camera in the beginning. Alex Vartman a.k.a sandfort parrett is a very inteligent manipulative schizoid. hands off, even he is not there teaching the structure is still the same.

Posted by: swissalyst ()
Date: December 13, 2018 12:18AM

Be Scofield investigates Alex Vartman here:

[gurumag.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2018 12:19AM by swissalyst.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 13, 2018 10:55AM

Some advice:

Do background checks to see whether any teacher has been mentored by someone whose name is tainted due to harm reports.

You must often dig for such material in your online searches because too many dodgy groups and teachers try to highlight glowing testimonials and bury harm reports.

Before we let total strangers into our souls our bodies, our hearts we need to be our own investigative journalists.. Just as wise parents do background checks before entrusting their children to care providers.

We must be wise alert parents and ask very hard questions when selecting whom to entrust with our own trustful, hopeful innocence.

Never let anyone therapist, guru, teacher, lover alienate your wise inner parent from your inner child.

I've paid heavily to learn this the hard way.

Date: December 29, 2018 09:38PM

[medium.com]

Another publication describing the abuse in this sex cult from a former teacher.

Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:50AM

More shocking reports at

[gurumag.com]

====

Posted by: Linda369 ()
Date: June 21, 2023 03:36AM

can anybody contact me i need more info about this tantra community

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.