Current Page: 17 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: jenann ()
Date: April 09, 2016 07:46PM

Paul H Dean aka Man Found Standing is holding ceremonies in Ava, MO at his "Church", New Haven/Sacred Way Lodge info can be found at Meetup.com, which include peyote and ayahuasca. This Weekend April 8-10. He along with Justin Cluff aka Alphani Ryzon or Zerotize of the Rainbow Tribe and some other name are holding a Shamanic Boom Festival (fb). Another website about this is befreehealing.com and on that site it states, No drugs and alcohol and in the next sentence it states only legal and beneficial sacraments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 10, 2016 01:40AM

jenann Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paul H Dean aka Man Found Standing is holding
> ceremonies in Ava, MO at his "Church", New
> Haven/Sacred Way Lodge info can be found at
> Meetup.com, which include peyote and ayahuasca.
> This Weekend April 8-10. He along with Justin
> Cluff aka Alphani Ryzon or Zerotize of the Rainbow
> Tribe and some other name are holding a Shamanic
> Boom Festival (fb). Another website about this is
> befreehealing.com and on that site it states, No
> drugs and alcohol and in the next sentence it
> states only legal and beneficial sacraments.

---------

New Haven Sacred Way Lodge is a Native American way to protect our religious and personal freedoms. We will be hosting all types of Ceremonies from time to time. (Talking Circles, Peyote Ceremony, Sweat Lodge, Dancing Ceremonies, Nature Walks, Ayahuasca Ceremony, Drum Circles, Canabis Ceremony, Healing Ceremonies, and etc.) The Sacred Way adapts into all personal or religious beliefs

http://www.meetup.com/New-Haven-Sacred-Way-Lodge/

Yet this is not a "Native American way", cannabis is not legal in Missouri [norml.org] and New Haven does not have a DEA exemption for ayahuasca.

Although Ayahuasca Healings has publicly distanced themselves from New Haven:

We were initially under the impression that we had full legal protection under the New Haven Native American Church, previously known as the Oklevueha Native American Church of Missouri. For months prior, we had been in communication with the NHNAC Chief and President, Paul ‘Man Found Standing’ Dean. We followed all of his guidance, and received the full declaration and protection of his Independent branch of the Native American Church, which had also received the same blessing from the Oklevueha Native American Mother Church.

However, in the beginning of December 2015, we found out there was a political dispute between Oklevueha NAC and New Haven NAC. As a result, we immediately made contact and were advised by James ‘Flaming Eagle’ Mooney that we would have the strongest possible legal protection if we followed his guidance, to re-organize our public image to come into total compliance with the Oklevueha NAC Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, and in doing so, earned James ‘Flaming Eagle’ Mooney’s respect and the full blessing from the Oklevueha Native American Mother Church.

[ayahuascahealings.com]

But Marc Roland Shackman / Kumooja Banyan Tree still has an active New Haven branch:

NEW HAVEN NATIVE AMERICAN CHURCH

View Additional Information »

UBI Number 603564808
Category REG
Profit/Nonprofit Nonprofit
Active/Inactive Active
State of Incorporation MO
WA Filing Date 11/20/2015
Expiration Date 11/30/2016
Inactive Date
Duration Perpetual
Registered Agent Information

Agent Name MARC SHACKMAN
Address 204 LUTKENS RD
City ELBE
State WA
ZIP 98330

Marc 'Kumooja Banyan Tree' Shackman is the Principle Stone Carrier.

[newhavennativeamericanchurch.org]

So Marc may still be running some money through his New Haven branch.

Otherwise Ayahuasca Healings looks to be most allied with ONAC, they've paid to be a branch, and in USA have customers pay to be members.

All this in an attempt to fake legality.

Ultimately it looks like all funds flow through Trinity's for profit business:

Your Highest Truth Healings Inc.
DBA Ayahuasca Healings
240 N. Glynde Ave.
Burnaby, BC, V5B 1G9
Canada

Date: April 10, 2016 02:00AM

Along with Trinity de Guzman and Marc Roland Shackman, Dylan Guss is an important person to bring to light.

Dylan Guss is Trinity's right hand man. He interacts with customers, interviews applicants, takes their money, then strings them along when customers want refunds. He is also known to message critics in order to chide and hassle them.

I lost 3500.00 plus airfare for two people. Dylan Guss was my contact at AH and he soft soaped me and kept stringing me along. Either he is a complete fool or else in on the scam and as bad a Trinity.

Dylan Guss has family in the Netherlands, and in the USA : Arizona, Virginia, and Nevada. Ideally he also would be kept out of the country, along with Trinity.

Dylan runs business operations from his own mobile devices, authorities may want to have a look at those also.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 10, 2016 07:24AM

Great research Lumina .

In my opinion its important that we get testimonials of people that have been scam and lost money to this little cult.
I put those testimonials directly under my video ...If you get more send me a PM
so I can post them under my video ASAP
So far only one person as come to the defense of Trinity with a posting under my video and that is a guy that was admitted FREE OF CHARGE in a past ceremony of TNT

Date: April 10, 2016 09:52AM

CODY ACKLES...SAID UNDER MY VIDEO ..Just wanted to let you know i got a free retreat throught their scholarship program, and it did not cost me anything. Im sorry you did not look into it deeper, but you said it yourself, you push Jesus. God. As the higher being. Aya Retreats offered an experience to go into it with good intentions without being forced to think Jesus is your Savior. I am not here to debate religion, or spirituality though so back to the point. You call this "clown" someone who doesnt disclaim that you will not be able to go on the retreat if you are on prescription drugs, if you drink, smoke, you have to take a break before going. He wont even allow people with epilepsy to come on the retreat. You state that this is your opinion, and i can respect the freedom of speech, but im just here to let you know you are ill-informed on the subject in my opinion, but do as you please. P.S. no disrespect to Santo Daime if it came off as it. Peace and Love Brother.

Date: April 10, 2016 08:32PM

Cody has been at this for months at various online locations, advocating for Ayahuasca Healings. He claims that merely watching a Trinity video helped heal him of clinical depression. Cody is an apologist for AH.

I've read that phone interviewers are trained to get as much money as possible out of people, even from those who can't afford it. Scholarships aren't free, people have to donate creative work plus be filmed for promotional videos after their experience, while they are still in the after glow.

Trinity claims that he was "called" to do all this, that his visions are special.

Date: April 10, 2016 09:43PM

More criticism of Dylan Guss:

Dylan Guss is a fraud.

Dylan fooled me for awhile. He pretended to care about me personally but I eventually realized that he was cut from the same cloth as Trinity. They are bad people.

Date: April 10, 2016 09:55PM

Trinity is once again selling retreats in Peru, at the same establishment he worked with prior and has acted as exclusive booking agent all along.

[ayahuascahealings.com]

Dylan Guss is once again the program contact.

Unfortunately they are including a tobacco tea ceremony, such purges can be fatal.

Note that Trinity uses his business name in this marketing in a covert manner:

1 Year of Integration Coaching & Support
We know the real journey, the real ceremony, starts AFTER your Ayahuasca retreat with us – once you return back to your hometown. Because of this, we provide 1 year of monthly group integration coaching & support, to help you take all of your shifts, epiphanies, and realizations, and ground them into a life-long way of being.

This is the most important part of your transformation, that we are surprised to see no other center offering. It’s not just about what shifts for you at our center, but how you continue to live this in your every day life. So we’re here to help make that implementation, and transition back into your routine life, as easy and powerful as possible for you.

LOVE
The magic ingredient. There is so much love we pour into every word on this page, every intention for this center, and absolutely everything we do for our guests. We have only the highest intentions of healing, awakening, and the deepest transformation for all the things that you want and need in your life, to help you live in Your Highest Truth – no matter what that is.

This love, our highest intentions for you, and this service we pour into everything we do… can be felt, not only through these words you read right now, but from the moment you come to the paradise we are so excited to welcome you to. This love we have for you, for every guest, goes so deep, moves so much, and I truly believe, is the most powerful medicine we have. <3

Welcome, to your family in Peru!

We look so forward to meeting you and serving you in every way we can.

With infinite Love, and then some more,
Trinity de Guzman and The Ayahuasca Healings Family <3

A year of coaching means a year of indoctrination. And he continues to lay it on thick with the love bombing.

PRICE
$1,450.00 – Price

PROGRAM CONTACT: Dylan Guss.
EMAIL: support@ayahuascahealings.com.

Date: April 10, 2016 11:11PM

I found this video this morning
[www.youtube.com]

It is funny ...sad and so misguided and as far as enlightenment
as i can imagine anyway .

Trinity last video interviewing a Shapibo shaman should make people think twice
about whohever are the Shapibo ....

One interesting part of this video is at the end where the poor guy says ...he is coming back in a few weeks ...but unfortunately he says the price went up from $3,500 to $5,500 ....but hey he is a good negotiator and got the shaman down to $4,000...He will be back puiking all over the place ...having a few visions and thinking its all very spiritual ,...
And thats what Trinity gang are doing in a more sophisticated way with videos
Paypall ext ...This video shows the great possibilities of this scam
for it is a repeat business...thats gonna be $7,500 that this guy will have given to the Peruvian Shaman ....He is as Gayle point out in the AFTER GLOW period of the AYAHUASKA and easy to manipulate .
We must remember that TRINITY as been trained by HARV EKER and other super american super maketing experts ...I have attended many seminars with Harv ECKER who is worth about $500 millions ...A master scammer
and that the main tecknique ..IS LIKE . Harv will do a process like breaking board karate style ...as an exemple and in the after glow of breaking that board ...he sells you a $2,000
seminars ...and when you get out of that one week seminar...he sells you a $5,000 seminars ...NO MONEY ..NO PROBLEM ...just pile it up on your credit card .
Anyway we can see here how unscupulous people can drain your bank account real fast and make you barought money so you can have these "AMAZING AMAZING EXPERIENCES "

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 10, 2016 11:35PM

What is gonna happen during this upcoming Trinity course is that subjects
will become woven in to a social network full of people like Trinity -- and persons who do not do background research on Trinity and do not take the danger
warnings seriously.

Subjects risk becoming further embedded in a dangerous neighborhood within the
global consciousness seekers scene.

And what if one or more people take Trinity's course and become as grandiose
as he?

Current Page: 17 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.