Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hassan's exit story
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 28, 2014 05:48AM

Steve's story does keep changing.

His career beginnings, role and rank in the Unification Church, etc.

Steve is proof that some people think they can rewrite history. That is, a revisionist history. Reminds me of how some cult leaders embellish their bios, for example L. Ron Hubbard, who was given to exaggeration.

Didn't Steve or someone acting on his behalf once rent some space near or at Harvard for a talk--and he later called it his "lecture at Harvard" or something like that?

Here is another example.

See [www.linkedin.com]

On Steve Hassan's Linked In page he says that he received an "award" called the "Jerusalem Medal."

This is quite a whopper as I received the same gift from the Director General of the Israel Ministry of Social Affairs and Services. But it is just a nice token metal relief mounted on a wood stand of the old city of Jerusalem stamped with name "Jerusalem," which was given to everyone that met with the Israeli delegation sent to NYC. You could probably buy it at a tourist shop in Jerusalem. No one that met with the delegation to discuss cults was presented with an official designated "medal."

This is an example of Steve puffing up his CV and some might call it lying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 14, 2015 06:21AM

Report now on Cult News about Steve Hassan's links to a convicted sex offender that molested a child and is now a fugitive with a warrant issued for his arrest.

See [www.cultnews.com]

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 16, 2015 12:53AM

Man up and assume your proper responsibility, Steve. How do you answer for all of this?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 21, 2015 07:42AM

"He who esteems himself highly on account of his knowledge is like a corpse lying on the wayside: the traveler turns his head away in disgust, and walks quickly by."

--Rabbi Akiva

Posted by: chlew ()
Date: February 02, 2015 06:58PM

Hi, I'm researching the way cults change their members psychology in my EPQ, if anyone would feel comfortable answering 10 questions about their own/ someone they know's experience in a cult please fill out my survey: [www.surveymonkey.com]. There is no registration required its free and everyone will be able to remain 100% anonymous. This would be so helpful to my research, thank you!!!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.