Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Is George Bush Really a Born Again?
Posted by: urantiafox ()
Date: June 13, 2003 02:53AM

I have a particularly nice rhododenron bush in my garden.

It is self-supporting, yet sometimes must be pruned.

:cool:

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: June 14, 2003 08:56PM

Instead of debating religion, bring the thread back to the intent of this board - to explores issues of mind control, cults and cult-like behavior.

Our two Presidents definitely have issues - one with sex (power and control) yet and the other alledgedly with addiction (drinking, drugs, religion). Both made sure the world knew they were faithful, church-going people. Both arewere involved in scandals, lies and who knows what else, but want to come across as do-gooders. Both blamed their dissidents with accusations of right-wing conspiracy or you are unAmerican if you don't agree. This is typical narcissist behavior.

Anyone involved with a narcissist, sociopath, cult, cult-like personality knows these folks tend to have admirable endeavors that divert attention from their sickness. GWB sounds like an evangelist, the person who is going to save the world from evil-doers, while ignoring the fact that he is destroying lives and disregarding anyone who disagrees. He brown-noses all religions in order to gain trust. He seems to be the typical messianic narcissist, who has gone from drinking to preaching, exchanging one high for another. With Clinton, one could play armchair psychology and say he's a codependent, adult child of dysfunctional parents who grew up to be a sex addicted President. As Pres, there is no end to his narcissistic supply.

It does no good to debate which president is the bigger liar, but to look at charm, charisma, good writing and speech-making gets people into powerful positions. It's how people are duped by narcissists everyday, yet when it happens, it's difficult to explain what happened. The "victim" gets blamed for not seeing red flags, for their subconscious not keeping up with the conscious. The blame in political situations always lies with who voted for whom or who didn't vote at all. The fact that our political leaders' actions never seem to match their words is taken for granted and many times it seems like nothing can be done anyway. They get away with murder, just like narcissists and sociopaths do in business and intimate relations, only on a grander scale.

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: June 16, 2003 11:05AM

Some interesting reading. If GWB is indeed "born again",why is he hanging out with Rev. Moon?

Moon is a powerful figure in Washington, and in other parts of the world, using his Washington Post to plant ideas in the reading public's collective minds regarding everything from family values to political candidates' lifestyles, all for the benefit of deepening his pocket.

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Claire ()
Date: June 16, 2003 02:07PM

I am reading the book, "Bush's Brain, How Karl Rove made George Bush Presidential." Fascinating.

Posted by: Claire ()
Date: June 16, 2003 02:39PM

Sorry to burst the bubble guys, but Bush has operatives on his staff who's job is to con the evangelical Christian community, using all the right terminology. And we sheep are a naive, trusting bunch, aren't we? All I can say is fool me once... IMHO, White House religion is like jailhouse religion, you see what they are really made of when they get out.

I have a number of links, but try typing Prescott Bush - Granddaddy, into google for a start.

As for the saying, "the lesser of two evils," I thought we were to avoid even the appearance of evil.

A person possessing honesty and integrity would never make it in politics today, he wouldn't even be elected dogcatcher. We live in an age that prefers image over substance. As Ronald Reagan said, "Politics may be the second oldest profession, but it has a great deal in common with the first." How about this one? "It is lucky for rulers that people do not think." Adolph Hitler

Posted by: Waysplusmeans ()
Date: September 05, 2005 02:37PM

Lady Pleiades,

I agree completely.

Lady Pleiades
[b:15ebfe57c8]When someone tells me to love my enemies and when my enemies smite me, not to smite them back but to offer my other cheek, that's my definition of a pacifist. And it's bloody hard to do, I might add. Or when people persecute me when I haven't done anything wrong, to ask God to forgive them? [/b:15ebfe57c8]

What Jesus raises his sword against are the idolaters. It doesn't take much imagination to see that Bush is the example of an idolater. Our country's foreign policy is supposed to be about promoting democratic principles around the globe, not creating huge oil cartels for my cronies.

Our county has many parallels with ancient Rome... with Bush as Nero...

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.